Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Grimlocks Sig Ability

I feel like it has been nerfed - by the time he converts a debuff to a melee buff, it's already done a load of damage! I'm sure it never used to take this long, I used to coast on my 3*, but ever since I woke up my 4* he just seems to be taking a ton of damage off debuffs.

Is it just me?

Comments

• SynthwaveSynthwave Posts: 1,012
    always been that way. I will say that at r5 he can last a lot longer. A LOT LONGER. lol

4btsqg46qlaa.png
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    because he has more healthh, but for most debuffs he seems to be purifying after a full second or second and a half
    would be nice if an admin could clarify if this has always been the case, and how long it actually takes
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    :o Would like to know how the melee output is like to have 52 stacks. And who are you playing with?
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    :o Would like to know how the melee output is like to have 52 stacks. And who are you playing with?

He’s done a vid on his YT channel fighting rok mirage, insane damage output
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949

What's his YT channel called?
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Gunz0 wrote: »

What's his YT channel called?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDRp4E4Lbb8