Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Share your worst crystal pulls

I created this thread in order for everyone to share their least favorite crystals pulls, so everyone can have a laugh together, laughing at others' misfortune. This is just for fun, no negativity here
Today, I got this from an Ancient Sanctum crystal:
l3kw717ukmvs.png
Tagged:

Comments

• Mine is 4 star shockwave from my first 4 star crystal
  • nomisunomisu Posts: 307
    mixmustard from first 4 star after buying 3* mv bee at launch.
  • Gunz0 wrote: »
    I created this thread in order for everyone to share their least favorite crystals pulls, so everyone can have a laugh together, laughing at others' misfortune. This is just for fun, no negativity here
    l3kw717ukmvs.png

I have pulled 3 of these from ancient sanctum crystals and 2x 250 t3c essence of two different classes..... awesome :/
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    No pics but 200+ premiums and feature crystals this month with ZERO 4*

I think those are actually rebadged 2* crystals. ;)
  • DirculesDircules Posts: 509
    edited January 2018
    t1wijsdd78r9.png
    ..... no ratchet :angry:
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    Gunz0 wrote: »
    l3kw717ukmvs.png

That x10
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    Dircules wrote: »
    t1wijsdd78r9.png
    ..... no ratchet :angry:

Rofl!!!!
  • @Dircules holy crap thats awesome you saved up 10 4 star crystals that grind that og prime and windblade i kill for >:)
  • xobnqi7wzpop.png
    No mv1 Prime :|
  • CandKaneCandKane Posts: 718
    I bought the 4* awakening bundle, and pulled a Tech awakening program. The only class that I DON'T have a 4* in.
    **** hard
  • Bl4ck4r4chn14Bl4ck4r4chn14 Posts: 1
    edited January 2018
    I got 2 Optimus Primal crystals in hopes of winning Dinobot... twice I got duplicates... Grindor and Sideswipe... :|
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    my worst is opening 2 primal crystals and is getting 2 star barricade TWICE!!

I got pathetic grindor four times in a row from them..
  • Canuck33Canuck33 Posts: 244
    4* Mixmaster at sig 25.... I think that says it all. haha
  • FlavinFlavin Posts: 31
    I pulled my 2nd t3 brawler cat from Legends crystal yesterday, no brawlers to use it on :(
  • FlavinFlavin Posts: 31
    Also within my first few months pulled, grindor each time from my first 4 4 star crystals I earned,
  • A second 4* Soundwave dupe when i rather had duped OG Prime. Or any kind of AM revive because its ridicolous with tier 1 and 2 revives when you play on Ancient Sanctum.
  • My worst pull was a 2* mixmaster from a signature bot crystal was next to a 4* primal
  • Mine was iornhide next to 4 star drift... ;( :'(:'(:'(:'(:'(
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    Mine was a 2 star bonecrusher next to a 4 star barricade from a pbc
  • Mufc14Mufc14 Posts: 643
    4v12uldf20j2.png
    cidwqeynca33.png

& those are my highest sig bots:

7 crystals for the best bot in the game:
    tlzc3j6in3tu.png
    5 crystals for:
    nj8bi7cg9nyz.png
    eduhbq8wp7o8.png
    i4dp5d52pc29.png
    4 crystals for:
    727dp6z9epgy.png
    0 Mv1, how random is that!!!

• Mufc14 wrote: »
    4v12uldf20j2.png
    cidwqeynca33.png

& those are my highest sig bots:

7 crystals for the best bot in the game:
    tlzc3j6in3tu.png
    5 crystals for:
    nj8bi7cg9nyz.png
    eduhbq8wp7o8.png
    i4dp5d52pc29.png
    4 crystals for:
    727dp6z9epgy.png
    0 Mv1, how random is that!!!
    Honestly all but mix master are good pulls.

@Black_Thought all of them are good if I got them for the first time or duped once, my problem is how it’s random to get 7 Mixmasters but 0 Mv1, does the opposite happened to anyone here?

• DonApisDonApis Posts: 544
    edited March 2018
    Mufc14 wrote: »
    @Black_Thought all of them are good if I got them for the first time or duped once, my problem is how it’s random to get 7 Mixmasters but 0 Mv1, does the opposite happened to anyone here?

Mixmaster loves you.
    Feel bad for you.
  • Mufc14 wrote: »

Mate I pulled mix daddy so many times it’s not funny. I bought mv1.

edited March 2018
    Mufc14 wrote: »

Mate I pulled mix daddy so many times it’s not funny. I bought mv1.

That’s the idea, they offered Mv1 for $100 then $50 for so many times but never offered s**tmixer once because they know Mv1 is one of the best & mix is one of the worst, so putting them in one crystal & trying to convince us that we have the same chance to pull one of them isn’t going to work, I stopped trusting them since the Ratchet nerf then the October biggest nerf & decided to never spend $$$ anymore.
    I don’t know why they think is a pissed off customer is good for business???
    Giving me 7 s**tmixers for the crystals I grind for them day & nights not gonna encourage me to spend more money.

@DonApis thanks pal, you how hard to get those crystals & how frustrating to pull mix for 7 times, I can imagine someone there laughing on my poor luck but can’t imagine how could that be good for his business.
  • My latest 4* pulls have been duping windblade three times. I want a different bot please. Any will do.
  • that1guythat1guy Posts: 374
    @Booster_Blue it's the universe telling you to be a WB main.
  • Booster_BlueBooster_Blue Posts: 580
    edited March 2018
    that1guy wrote: »
    @Booster_Blue it's the universe telling you to be a WB main.

But she's so squishy