Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

TF6 Unicron spoiler alert?

Has anyone noticed that the loading screen is actually Unicron.. From the movies! The 6 horns say it all. And if you don't believe me then there is also the moon in the background , which makes sense since Unicron in TLK is said to be Earth. I think it would be awesome if Kabam could somehow add him more to the story and even add him as a boss for act4/5 (Its not impossible, just shrink him like they did in TFP).

Comments

• TrailfireTrailfire Posts: 590
    edited September 2017
    Sure ppl notice that, but not sure how many people agree it's some form of foreshadowing on Kabam's account

It could be, but I don't see how they work it into their game engine
  • Seems more like a vague teaser than a spoiler. It just makes me curious.
  • Wait… should the Transformers in the Bumblebee spinoff even be called bayformers?? I mean, Michael idnt even directing the movie soo…
  • Manthro wrote: »
    There will be no Bayformers 6, and I would be shocked if any director tried to continue that universe after how bad TLK was.

haha, i would've said the same thing after revenge of the fallen with the exception of the director part
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    Wait… should the Transformers in the Bumblebee spinoff even be called bayformers?? I mean, Michael idnt even directing the movie soo…

Sweet baby Jesus, finally he's done with the franchise!

I will say that Soundwave was cool. Good update on him and his minions.
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    There will be 14 more Bayformers films unfortunately
    https://io9.gizmodo.com/michael-bay-says-there-are-14-transformers-movies-alrea-1794027749
    And I thought a Geewun or Prime version of Unicron will be in this game
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    Lol, but Michael Bay won't direct them
  • Bay is staying on as an Executive Producer
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Well, it's still Bayformers but there is a small chance that these new films will be better than those directed by Michael Boom
  • Is it bad that all I want is a live-action remake of the 86 movie?
  • Before Unicron, the game must add Quintessons first as the first World Boss, then Unicron is the second one
  • I'd say a cool plot is that they add G1 Megatron some time in the future and have Unicron transform him into Galvatron, since he is coming soon, just like the 1986 movie.. Very very very very unlikely though!
  • That planet in the loading screen is not Unicron, it's just New Quintessa(from the previous loading screens) with Unicron's horns rising out of the ground. It could be Unicron, but Unicron's movie body wasn't showed yet, and no Unicron in the TF Universe has this surface; and plus, Kabam don't makes any Bots, they just pick their designs from Toys, Comics, and Movie models.
  • Predacon_OrderPredacon_Order Posts: 257
    edited September 2017
    Before Unicron, the game must add Quintessons first as the first World Boss, then Unicron is the second one

What do you say "first world boss"? Act 1 final boss was ROTF Megatron.
  • "There will be 14 more Bayformers films unfortunately
    https://io9.gizmodo.com/michael-bay-says-there-are-14-transformers-movies-alrea-1794027749
    And I thought a Geewun or Prime version of Unicron will be in this game"

It doesnt say movies it says stories, tf7 is going to be directed by someone else i think and michael bay will be the producer i think
  • So you're saying that unicron is coming?!?
  • CandKaneCandKane Posts: 718
    Swag_Jazz wrote: »
    So you're saying that unicron is coming?!?

We've been over this, necro'ing threads should only be done in special cases.
    Necro'ing threads from four months ago is just bad form.
  • Please do not bring Threads back from the dead. Old threads can be based on outdated information that is no longer relevant.
This discussion has been closed.