Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Who to take to r4 4*

InsanecloudInsanecloud Posts: 66
edited January 2018 in General Discussion
The only duped one is bludgeon. If you want explain your choice to.

Who to take to r4 4* 21 votes

1 duped bludgeon
19%
nomisuFaithz17SaberBlack_Thought 4 votes
Prowl
9%
Joker69Gunz0 2 votes
Starscream
14%
French_BakerYarah_Dahilestodgyfuzz 3 votes
Soundwave
42%
Canuck33KittenPrimeShockwaves_jdjcjdjxMrsteakymeat_9MuffinKnightSwag_JazzNinjaHunterXOprime3rdSoundwaveGOA125 9 votes
Primal
14%
lihammieMalukhelDatedWizard4 3 votes

Comments

• KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    Soundwave
    Helps me so much, overall solid bot with excellent heavy spam factor. Keep bludgeon with him for the good synergy
  • Swag_JazzSwag_Jazz Posts: 90
    edited January 2018
    Soundwave

Soundwave by far soundwave superior autobots inferior.
  • Soundwave
    Who would want to choose starscream? Unless its Armanda
  • Ya I'm kinda leaning towards soundwave
  • Soundwave
    ok its fine do what you wanna do
  • Soundwave
    Doesn't bayformers soundwave looks op but gets rekt by parachutist?
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Prowl
    The BEST bot in the game. Extremely reliable SP1, hits hard with Merle attacks, long power drain on SP3
    If he's duped, you can just dash back twice to gain a power bar -> spam SP1 and your opponent won't use any special attacks for the whole fight lol
  • Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    1 duped bludgeon
    Bludgeon was my second R4 after IH and I R4 him even before he was duped. He is versatile, good melee and range damage, and tanky as hell.

I have Prowl and Starscream at R4 too. Both bots are great. Prowl is great for the power lanes in AM. Starscream i pretty much just use him for spotlight. Love his range attacks.
  • nomisunomisu Posts: 307
    1 duped bludgeon
    although i voted duped blud, soundwave is a close second - great for reliable shock and power gain.
  • Gunz0 wrote: »
    The BEST bot in the game. Extremely reliable SP1, hits hard with Merle attacks, long power drain on SP3
    If he's duped, you can just dash back twice to gain a power bar -> spam SP1 and your opponent won't use any special attacks for the whole fight lol

Aw man now I'm torn between prowl and soundwave
  • Soundwave
    Yikes