Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Motor Master/Star Scream revamp

I feel like Motor Masters SP1 needs something extra and Star Screams Special 3 needs to be changed because its redundant of his Sig that allows nullification already. I remember that in Story mode That SP3 used to inflict shock damage over time and if you went into alt mode for a heavy attack you would take more damage, change it back to that to mix it up instead of feeling flat

Comments

• SP1 is a good tool to bypass some hard incoming heavy attacks, they rarely meant for damage.
  • SP1 is a good tool to bypass some hard incoming heavy attacks, they rarely meant for damage.

What?
  • Same_ol_GSame_ol_G Posts: 104
    SP1 is a good tool to bypass some hard incoming heavy attacks, they rarely meant for damage.

What? That doesn't even make sense lol
  • Same_ol_G wrote: »
    SP1 is a good tool to bypass some hard incoming heavy attacks, they rarely meant for damage.

Was he trying to say MM’s sp1 can stop enemy heavy attacks? :confused:
  • Same_ol_GSame_ol_G Posts: 104
    Same_ol_G wrote: »

I have no idea but that still makes no sense. I highly doubt that's why they made his sp1. It's incredibly weak compared to a lot of other sp1's... My MM is rank 4
  • Yep, but his SP2 balances out the equation!

• ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited January 2018
    Same_ol_G wrote: »

He is saying it is easy to intercept the opponent with s1 instead of comboing it at the end of an attack... And he's right. It's a very useful tool that way.

UM s1 can be used in a similar way, as can Grindor's
  • Stitch626Stitch626 Posts: 286
    As someone who uses MM quite a bit, I think hes pretty fine as is. I almost never use MM's SP1 unless its close to the end of a fight.

Every bot has its advantages and disadvantages. Ill take a weak SP1 in return for Unstoppable charge attacks, Hard hitting SP2 w/ Unstoppable, and major debuff stacking/high damage dealing SP3 any day.
  • ReworkRework Posts: 122
    Stitch626 wrote: »
    As someone who uses MM quite a bit, I think hes pretty fine as is. I almost never use MM's SP1 unless its close to the end of a fight.

Every bot has its advantages and disadvantages. Ill take a weak SP1 in return for Unstoppable charge attacks, Hard hitting SP2 w/ Unstoppable, and major debuff stacking/high damage dealing SP3 any day.

Agree 100%. A below average SP1 is small price to pay for a bot who is above average in almost every other way.

The only thing I would like to see improved is the lack of synergies available for him. Maybe add him to the swordmaster group to help that.
  • CandKaneCandKane Posts: 718
    Rework wrote: »
    Stitch626 wrote: »

Agree 100%. A below average SP1 is small price to pay for a bot who is above average in almost every other way.

The only thing I would like to see improved is the lack of synergies available for him. Maybe add him to the swordmaster group to help that.

Swordmaster critical + Motormaster attack stacks = Chuck Norris levels of pain.