Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Sharks!

KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
edited January 2018 in General Discussion
@Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious Time for questioning. Your profile pic is a Sharkticon, tell me what’s the meaning behind this? Could it be playable sharkticons? Or maybe a sharkticon themed gauntlet challenge since you did tease us some kind of special event.. or could it be the sharkticon uprising??

All hail the sharkticons!

And what about these new black scary sharks in the title screen? (no racism intended don’t tell me to the pc principal)
Tagged:

Comments

• I want to know how come others have shark avatars and they aren't moderators. I want a shark avatar!
  • I want to know how come others have shark avatars and they aren't moderators. I want a shark avatar!

I changed the default Avatar to the Sharkticon Warrior. So you'll definitely see a lot of those floating around!
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    I want to know how come others have shark avatars and they aren't moderators. I want a shark avatar!

I changed the default Avatar to the Sharkticon Warrior. So you'll definitely see a lot of those floating around!

Sharks don’t float though
    Are these avatars available as pics to change or only for newbies?
  • SynthwaveSynthwave Posts: 1,012
    More importantly, will this event be safe from the hacks? It's one thing to fight a dozen bots in AM, but to spend the whole day grinding only to get beat by cheaters would be the last straw for me.
  • kranderskranders Posts: 479
    Synthwave wrote: »
    More importantly, will this event be safe from the hacks? It's one thing to fight a dozen bots in AM, but to spend the whole day grinding only to get beat by cheaters would be the last straw for me.

This. I hope there is some serious monitoring or something being done to keep arenas fair.

Sharks don’t float though
    Are these avatars available as pics to change or only for newbies?

They will be soon
  • Synthwave wrote: »

We've taken a number of steps lately in guarding the Fight against people that are not playing honestly, and are continuing to do that now. We're dedicated to keeping the game fair and square!
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Synthwave wrote: »

When the event duration equals the first strike penalty ... will sound like an "ouch" to get banned.