Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Sharkticon Warrior has Windblade’s special 2

It’s not arcees! It’s windblades and this is really bugging me since windblade is a scout.. miike pls

Comments

• Um, the warrior sharkticon has always had windblades special 2. Are you just noticing that?
  • NightgauntNightgaunt Posts: 178
    edited February 2018
    ^ I think the point was more that a sharkticon warrior has a scout bot's special attack.
  • This is the description we've had in the 411 bot for months...

x9l7trwqgixj.png
  • We had that table out since a few weeks before Shockwave was released as a bot. Can't remember when that was
  • BTW, my theory was always that WB was originally meant to be a warrior and Bee meant to be a scout, but for some reason there was a decision to make Bee a tact, which left them with too few scouts, so they moved WB over

I base that partly on the warrior shark having WB's sp2, partly on WB's skills matching the warrior description but having nothing to do with the scout description, partly on Bee famously being a "scout" in every medium, and partly based on Bee's skills perfectly matching the scout description but having nothing to do with the tactician description

I could be totally wrong of course since I've got zero insight, but it does resolve a bunch of questions I'd otherwise have unanswered! :wink:
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Trailfire wrote: »
    BTW, my theory was always that WB was originally meant to be a warrior and Bee meant to be a scout, but for some reason there was a decision to make Bee a tact, which left them with too few scouts, so they moved WB over

For me, I used to think it was supposed to be WB as warrior and Hot Rod as scout. Is Hot Rod the only warrior that doesn’t cause bleed?
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    WB being Scout turns out to be a good choice when the Swordmaster synergy comes out, sort of a retcon, lol. Hot Rod, on the other hand, still shouts Scout in every aspect
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited February 2018
    There's nothing wrong with having a few bots act as cross class. It allows you to maintain class advantage and have a skillset to match specific opponents when necessary. If every bot in every class was just a derivative of every other bot in that class, there would be no real reason to rank one over another aside from synergies.

Hell, waspinator nullifies resistance buffs... Should he be a tactician then? Lol.

Yet another thread with an insignificant complaint cluttering these forums for no reason except to nitpick.
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    Manthro wrote: »
    Hell, waspinator nullifies resistance buffs... Should he be a tactician then? Lol.

But brawlers don’t have resistance buffs
  • SabugenSabugen Posts: 350
    yeah what tall said
  • DavienDavien Posts: 758
    that sword spinning attack from Windblade is nicer than Arcee's sword attack anyway. Not sure what's the fuss here.
    edited February 2018
    Davien wrote: »
    that sword spinning attack from Windblade is nicer than Arcee's sword attack anyway. Not sure what's the fuss here.

Lol don’t worry this was just a joke thread, wanted to see what the reaction would be, yet also slightly curious wether the sp2 class difference was intentional or not
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Lol don’t worry this was just a joke thread, wanted to see what the reaction would be, yet also slightly curious wether the sp2 class difference was intentional or not

I think maybe because Windblade’s S2 matches the sword the sharkticon is holding. It’s not a double sword like Arcee’s S2. I say Drift’s S2 should have been used.
    Darm0k wrote: »

I think maybe because Windblade’s S2 matches the sword the sharkticon is holding. It’s not a double sword like Arcee’s S2. I say Drift’s S2 should have been used.

Yeah that could be why, but the demolitions sharkticon shoots his sp1&2 bullets out of nowhere as if he’s using the force.

Drift’s sp2 couldn’t be used because he wasn’t out at the time the sharkticons were made and arcee’s wouldn’t be too far fetched since arcee isn’t seen holding any swords, it’s when she uses her sp2 they just come outta nowhere.