Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Bot Intel Report: Autobot Hound

He's a big ballerina, and he's coming to New Quintessa! Find out everything you need to know about Hound in his Intel Report here: https://transformersforgedtofight.com/bot-intel-report-autobot-hound/
Tagged:

Comments

• KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    edited February 2018
    Primal MV1? What’s a bot intel report without a good typo haha
    jl1teqe0nokm.png
  • Primal MV1? What’s a bot intel report without a good typo haha
    jl1teqe0nokm.png

Typo! That's been fixed. It's Optimus Prime MV1.
  • ZapperZapper Posts: 186
    I really like that one. His animations look cool and he seems to be pretty badass. Great job!
  • Ugh. Another from the movies. Would’ve rather had G1 Hound!
  • He looks cool, but not really needed for my team. I have been pushing way to hard lately. So if I get the 4* or not, I’m not going to lose any sleep. If he was G1 hound, that’s another story.
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Yay! We got Jabba the Hutt! Any chance of getting Jar Jar Binks soon?
  • TerminalTerminal Posts: 789
    "When Autobot Hound rolls to avoid a Ranged Attack"

What does roll mean?
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Terminal wrote: »

What does roll mean?

Sidestep
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    We need another Scout....that we can actually get
  • Terminal wrote: »

What does roll mean?
    Gunz0 wrote: »

What does roll mean?

Sidestep

This is correct. Hound doesn't sidestep like a Normal bot... he Rolls
  • Terminal wrote: »

What does roll mean?

What does roll mean?

Sidestep

But it doesn’t roll on side steps while User is using but it does rill with AI !! Why is that?
    Is that ok ??
  • TerminalTerminal Posts: 789

What does roll mean?

What does roll mean?

Sidestep

Sidestep is a keyword, things trigger on it, like that mod that triggers unstoppable. Regardless of the animation. It's unnecessarily confusing to use a different name for sidestep, abilities should be describing keywords, not what the animation looks like.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    It's unnecessarily confusing to use a different name for sidestep, abilities should be describing keywords, not what the animation looks like.
    Yeah, unless he has a special called "ROFLMAO".

• SynthwaveSynthwave Posts: 1,012
    I don't see anything in this description about his sp2 not being able to be purified, but Grimlock is not purifying it when Hound triggers it as the final boss on the Expert level.

@Kabam Vydious @Kabam Miike
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    Synthwave wrote: »
    I don't see anything in this description about his sp2 not being able to be purified, but Grimlock is not purifying it when Hound triggers it as the final boss on the Expert level.

@Kabam Vydious @Kabam Miike

There is a problem in general with hound bleeds vs any bleed resistant bot. Primal doesn't convert them to heals whether you let them expire or use beast synergy.

Not sure if there's any kind of issue with MV1. I don't have MV1 so I can't confirm
  • iuJacobiuJacob Posts: 442
    Hound isn’t rolling, he’s just sidestepping. Does he need to be duped?

He also seems to suffer from the same sticky feet that Primal does.

Further more, while I like the ammo switching feature, I find it strange that the animation doesn’t change for the different types of ammo.
    The inferno ammo and precision ammo both look like fire. You’d think switching the the ‘precision ammo’ would look more... well... precisioned...like the smaller bullets in sp2.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    So Hound has to be duped to actually roll? That clarifies the introduction of rolling
  • Billups1201Billups1201 Posts: 118
    edited March 2018
    My r5 Hound seems to be unimpressive. I’ve tried switching to precision ammo while opponent is burning and I’ve also tried staying in either inferno or precision ammo for entire fights. Overall, it seems his ranged attack damage is lackluster for a ranged based bot. Maybe having him duped with decent sig level is the key to his true damage. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.