Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

S-1000's replicate ability gets some wrong buff

KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
edited February 2018 in General Discussion
When replicating UM's resistance buff, he gets Armor instead. When replicating duped Prowl's attack buff (when the charge finishes), he gets power flood instead. Weird and unfair, no?

Comments

• Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    I don’t know about the UM one, but when Prowl gets the melee buffs, duped also gives some power gain. I guess the S1000 is grabbing that one instead of the melee. I’m assuming that’s what’s happening. I wonder what happens with an unduped Prowl...
  • He gets a regular armor in place of soundwaves sonic shield and primals crit armor. Also gets attack buffs in place of motormasters melee damage buffs.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    He gets a regular armor in place of soundwaves sonic shield and primals crit armor. Also gets attack buffs in place of motormasters melee damage buffs.

OK I see, replica Rolex ain't no real Rolex.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    Also... It's to UM and prowl advantage that s-1000 doesn't get identical buffs.. he actually gets buffs they can counter with armour break and power burn.

Same goes for Motormaster, since he can debuff with heavy attacks.

Leave it be.
  • Manthro wrote: »
    Also... It's to UM and prowl advantage that s-1000 doesn't get identical buffs.. he actually gets buffs they can counter with armour break and power burn.

Same goes for Motormaster, since he can debuff with heavy attacks.

Leave it be.

I agree, I prefer how it is now. I was simply pointing out a few others.