Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Hound’s special 3 is horrible

Hound is known as the big boy with multiple sized ammos and weapons. Based on that logic his special 3 should include a heavy combined attack of all those ammos. @Kabam Miike if you can consider tuning his special 3 up it would be great for it just doesn’t feel houndy!
Tagged:

Comments

• Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Hits like a noodle and deals surprisingly low burn damage, I love it!
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    Classic sp3 lol
  • I kinda feel like any SP3 shouldnt hit as hard as SP2 because you trade damage for a guaranteed hit.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    SkBirdman wrote: »
    I kinda feel like any SP3 shouldnt hit as hard as SP2 because you trade damage for a guaranteed hit.

Finally someone with common sense
  • that1guythat1guy Posts: 374
    I just wish his animation lasted a bit longer with the mini gun. He just pulls out his two pistols, fires one shot each, then uses his minigun for half a second as if hes trying to conserve ammo or something. Cmon man, it's freaking hound, let him really unload his ammunition!
  • DavienDavien Posts: 758
    having his truck spin around hitting the enemy is just dumb.. he should be taking out all his guns for some massive damage!
  • I agree with the OP. Hound's sp3 is not just ridiculous but cartoony--and by that I mean silly cartoony. His sp3 should hit something like Ironhide's sp3. Given that robot forms are much bigger than vehicle forms, rolling over and crashing into a bot is about as silly as Prowl dragging them around with a chain. What robot wouldn't just punt him away like a football?

Its not just Hound though. G1 Bumblebee's sp3, minus the cheesy anime speed lines, is just an on-the-ground version of Windblade's, at least visually, made even more ridiculous since he doesn't have the speed of a jet (like Windblade) or super-speed that might allow someone like Blurr to pull that off. And Optimus Primal's has that mono-color background a couple of times that makes me think the "Go Go Power Rangers" song is going to start up. Other sp3s vary in cool factor but none of them are as outright goofy as these three latest bots.
    SkBirdman wrote: »
    I kinda feel like any SP3 shouldnt hit as hard as SP2 because you trade damage for a guaranteed hit.
    I can kind of agree on this, but nowhere is it written down anywhere that I'm aware of that there has to be a trade-off of dropping damage to guarantee a hit. Why can't there be an sp3 that not only looks cool but also does at least normal if not higher than usual, rather than sub-standard, damage for whatever attack is being done? Sp3s should not only be a visual display of bad-assery for that character, but it should be more powerful than an sp2--or at least offer significant secondary effects (nullify, shock, burn, etc), to offset a reduction in damage--if only because it takes more power to activate than an sp2.

• I mean cmon ... It’s hound and we need a better animation and definitely a longer heligun attack. That roll and one pistol shot each and half a second heligun.. ridiculous.. that’s not hound!
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    It's been a while since Hound is out but the hype is low. Among people I know, only top spenders (who always pay to draw until a duped 4*) got Hound. Although one of them had a spare T3 Warrior spark (out of sheer unluck), he decided against giving it to Hound after one day of playing.
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    Yeah I can t find myself getting interested in this one. For one, the idea of an overweight robot that smokes bullets in cheesy even for a Bayformer, but from the comments he hits like a girl and what IS up with these anime sp3 animations?? Looks like a lazy fix to inserting a real background.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    Hound isn't great at one specific thing, but what I do like about him is this...

He covers many meta requirements under one bot,because he has a multitude of abilities you can switch between. Saves you space on mission/AM squads, and lets you battle more than one type of mod/lane.

That's his strength, so naturally he does less DPS as a result.
  • BOFADBOFAD Posts: 481
    His synergy that add heal to MV1 is something that you lacked with outside of the OG/Ratchet/IH heal team. While its not as good, every little bit counts in higher difficulty AMs
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    DrShotgun wrote: »
    ... he hits like a girl...

Warrior Ballerina. Ballerina == a female ballet dancer.
  • hound sp3 seems stupid