Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Two Star bot Release for newer bots

This is to allow for newer 3-stars to get the 100/100 forge level, please make them available in Premiums!

Comments

• Manthro wrote: »
    A better solution is to just get rid of the bot requirement for 3* max forge level. Just release them with f100 unlocked

That makes too much sense
  • TerminalTerminal Posts: 789
    edited February 2018
    Manthro wrote: »
    A better solution is to just get rid of the bot requirement for max forge level. Just release every bot with f100 unlocked

FTFY
  • iuJacobiuJacob Posts: 442
    I don’t understand why they keep listing 2* versions of these new bots on the intel reports if they don’t exist.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    Terminal wrote: »
    Manthro wrote: »
    A better solution is to just get rid of the bot requirement for max forge level. Just release every bot with f100 unlocked

FTFY

Haha, touché douché
  • Yeah why not just add them to 2-Star Crystals , daily and everyother crystal so we can final max forge bots like Galvatron.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    Yeah why not just add them to 2-Star Crystals , daily and everyother crystal so we can final max forge bots like Galvatron.

Because it dilutes the bot pool and actually makes it way more difficult to get the bots you need.

In theory it sounds like a great idea to release 2* versions, but it is not. The solution is to get rid of requirement to unlock forge 100.
  • Or introduce a 3* class specific forge-key item, so people can unlock the higher forge levels if they really want to, but devs don’t have to spend time testing 2* versions of new bots
  • TerminalTerminal Posts: 789
    It complicates the game for no good reason, it doesn't add extra strategy or depth to the game having this requirement. They don't even support the system by having the bots available so people can unlock f100.. we have an unsupported system that people can't even use.. so just scrap the system entirely and make f100 the default.

• GreyfoxEXGreyfoxEX Posts: 40
    I like the idea personally he's a bringing 1 and 2 star bots, for them all well least make it that only. Bots need a bot of the lowest star rank to be finished, I hate having forge level 74 , but now I can't finish them off because one and two star ones of that but doesn't exist, drives me up the wall
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    just get rid of 2* bots and have it so that 3* bots can only go to lvl 75 and forging them in to 4* unlocks the lvl 100, so there is a 4* incentive and advantage
  • JKLJKL Posts: 997
    You ask and you shall receive, lol.
  • SabugenSabugen Posts: 350
    whole week event for the entire game targetted for complete newbs. hurray
  • Sabugen wrote: »

Not just New Players. Collectors and players looking to unlock max Forge Levels will like this, and let's not forget that there are other events like Arenas going on at the same time.
    Sabugen wrote: »

Not just New Players. Collectors and players looking to unlock max Forge Levels will like this, and let's not forget that there are other events like Arenas going on at the same time.

yeah collectors, but 98% of us play for entertainment, not o.c.d
    and lets not forget arena has a 4 hour timer between rounds...
    game is still empty of content.
    you guys need to introduce a fulltime available content that is actually interesting, such as pvp for example. all people are doing for months now is just re-run rok over and over