Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Is Starscream any good?

Just wondering, is Starscream any good?

Comments

• DirculesDircules Posts: 509
    edited August 2017
    Yes, he's amazing
  • I don't really see many people with him, what does he do?
  • I believe he nullifies buff effects frequently.
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    He nullifies buffs very frequently in battle, works well against Rhinox, Megatron(I think), Sideswipe. I don' have him yet but I did read his abillities and I say he's a decent bot
  • nomisunomisu Posts: 307
    edited September 2017
    i have him at 3* rank 4/4.
    he plays like arcee / wasp.. i.e. ranged style works better for him though his basic melee is decent.
    defence is kinda meh and his specials are good for nullifying buffs but *somewhat lower dps as compared to, say bee or cw prime.
  • French_BakerFrench_Baker Posts: 34
    edited September 2017
    Starscream looked super effective when iNightSkies fought him in RoK.

https://youtu.be/iKtNPrriyA4
  • MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    edited September 2017
    The playable version and rok version I don't think are hundred percent the same, they made some changes but well when I went through rok it was before star so not sure
  • Starscreem normal shooting removes MM sig buff. Definitely he is an assasin against MM.
  • Optima1POptima1P Posts: 136
    Like the game said when choosing match-ups and modules for Optimus Primal, Starscream loves using ranged attacks, so prepare to take more of a defensive stance when fighting him
  • HalloweendmHalloweendm Posts: 395
    edited February 2018
    I've got my 3* 4/40 Starscream and 100% chance to nullify ranged, melee and armor buffs on regular shots is really cool. The instant shock damage that goes with the nullify is just icing on the cake. I've got his sig unlocked and up to level 72, so his ranged attacks have a 70.2% chance to nullify any kind of other buff.

I haven't had the chance to try him against Primal, but it seems to me that he would eat him alive given all of Primal's melee and armor buffs.

Screamer is just a different play style. Once you get used to him, you'll have a lot of fun. I couldn't get the hang of Mirage at first and wasn't sure if he was any good or not either, but some of the more experienced players gave me some pointers and now I look forward to using him in matches.
  • Optima1P wrote: »
    Like the game said when choosing match-ups and modules for Optimus Primal, Starscream loves using ranged attacks, so prepare to take more of a defensive stance when fighting him

Man i thought KittenPrime was bad...
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    Optima1P wrote: »

Man i thought KittenPrime was bad...

He necroed like 3 threads.. I am still your bad boy don’t worry >:)