Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Sig arena. Whats the point

2»

Comments

• Exactly just up the rewards. I agree @Remmie i got 22 4* . Good alliance, top 10% in arenas, but its still like at the most i can open 3 4* a month not enough to awakrn what i want or raise sigs
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    @Remmie how come you start thinking about f100 at this stage with three 4*? And OPL's sig is nowhere near imperative to make him great. Don't worry, both (f100 and dupe) will come in time.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited February 2018
    @Remmie how come you start thinking about f100 at this stage with three 4*? And OPL's sig is nowhere near imperative to make him great. Don't worry, both (f100 and dupe) will come in time.

8cc88vuv0fzg.png

Primal is awesome
  • RemmieRemmie Posts: 212

Because I think ahead. I've tripled my roster and strength since holidays, so I know I need to think ahead now
  • RemmieRemmie Posts: 212
    I'm no top tier player but I have 28 3* . I've got enough for 3 squads all above 1300.. so I'm in a transitional period where it's time to start preparing and and collecting for next stage of gameplay (past expert chapter 1, rok one day, r4 and beyond, more 4*, etc)
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    Remmie wrote: »
    I'm no top tier player but I have 28 3* . I've got enough for 3 squads all above 1300.. so I'm in a transitional period where it's time to start preparing and and collecting for next stage of gameplay (past expert chapter 1, rok one day, r4 and beyond, more 4*, etc)

I like your thinking. I remember back in my mid tier days I had this attitude, I have four 4*s at r4 and I’m ready to take one to r5. You have potential, lad