Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

The gold deal and tier2 Alpha in the Raid Store

Today's gold deal is a very good value for money/energon.
Also the tier 2 Alpha essence in the Raid store is good.
We waited for the good stuff to happen for a while.
Hope this is a sign for even better things to come in the future.
Kabam you have happy customers today.
Thank you.

Btw no matter what has happened or will happen in the future,I believe in you guys.
Could be just me or many others,I do not care.
And I want to say thank you for the great game, which in some aspects is ahead of its time,hence some of the issues.
Have a great day.:)

Comments

• BOFADBOFAD Posts: 481
    Yeah I’ll agree the gold deal is Sweet considering considering 10 gold crystals cost 200 energon normally so you basically get 500K gold for 300 energon so thanks Kabam
  • Was a good day! Thanks!
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    Today was the best day ever....so much gold and chance for t2a...AND a good t2a deal the other day...gotta say Kabam is on point this week. Keep it up:)
  • Happier, but to go from angry to happy over a gold deal is rather silly.

I'm glad to see them improving on one front, but they still have a lot of work to go. I too believe in them (or maybe hope is a better word?) and I feel for the people who I have to imagine are working under limited staff. However, the reality is, we are still paying customers and their product has some work to be done, both to maintain interest, and to reduce frustration for broken elements that cost us money where we otherwise would not be paying it.

TBH I should get the 500k gold for free as repayment for the energon wasted on a broken UM this week.
  • I almost tripped buying that gold deal. Was the icing on the cake of raid store t2a.

Someone must be watching the forums because they've had some really well timed sales lately. Way to go kabam!
  • Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    Here’s keeping my fingers crossed for a good energon deal too :p;):)
  • LaprasLapras Posts: 258
    Just so everyone is clear here, T2A is in the raid store is not something new... they have said before it is on a random rotation so it showing up today has nothing to do with anyone complaints or suggestions recently.

The gold deal is decent tho
  • tekkn1kaltekkn1kal Posts: 430
    edited February 2018
    Lapras wrote: »
    Just so everyone is clear here, T2A is in the raid store is not something new... they have said before it is on a random rotation so it showing up today has nothing to do with anyone complaints or suggestions recently.

Yeah, random rotation is random. Not sure why everyone is acting like Kabam heard their voices ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • RemmieRemmie Posts: 212
    Cool and stuff but when will we see energon and AM items(health, revive) again..
  • BOFADBOFAD Posts: 481
    tekkn1kal wrote: »

Yeah, random rotation is random. Not sure why everyone is acting like Kabam heard their voices ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

“Random” Iol nah, I think they deserve a thank you for at least for the gold deal. If the raid store is “random” then it just so happened to line up well I guess.
  • ZapperZapper Posts: 186
    Bought that gold deal without a second though. Anytime again.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    edited February 2018

not sure why so many ppl believe a spokesman to the words either.
    Oh I see, 'biased random with controllable rate per item' is still as random as uniformly random?
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752

not sure why so many ppl believe a spokesman to the words either.
    Oh I see, 'biased random with controllable rate per item' is still as random as uniformly random?

Here's how random Loot tables work. There are different tier rarities of items, assigned by the devs (even for raid store items).

First the RNG rolls for loot table rarity tier.

Then, it rolls for the items available in that tier.

That's how crystals work, that's how raid store works. Not everything is assigned pure random on one loot table.

In reality, it looks like this:

7xasulcybow7.png

z5hiap60avjj.png
  • Yep, for sure, I've already said in the past that it is a "controlled randomness".

But it is still random in the sense that I doubt that kabam was like "hey these guys need some T2a, why don't we give it to them".