Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ SUMMON NEXT MONTHS BOT ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༼つ

2»

Comments

• KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    Looks like hes going to be a crystal exclusive since his in game mail say he will be "exclusively" in the big boy crystal

Alrighty then let me go rob a bank if that’s the case!
    Ok never mind no ‘kittencrime’ today lol
    l9k6e79lfpax.png
    Thank god
  • Looks like hes going to be a crystal exclusive since his in game mail say he will be "exclusively" in the big boy crystal
    Looks like hes going to be a crystal exclusive since his in game mail say he will be "exclusively" in the big boy crystal

I believe this statement is false. He is the BOTM. Every BOTM has an exclusive crystal.
  • Ok nevermind looks like im very wrong
  • ZapperZapper Posts: 186

Statement is wrong since there is no other crystal you can get it from, but they very sneaky changed the calendar rewards to include hound chips now ^^

• Zapper wrote: »

Statement is wrong since there is no other crystal you can get it from, but they very sneaky changed the calendar rewards to include hound chips now ^^

They'd been in there the entire time, you just couldn't see them! They were hidden behind the "?" symbols, and were only hidden because we didn't want to give away next Month's Bot early, and to avoid confusion. He will also have a crystal, but it won't be available until tomorrow, when the current Spotlight Mission ends and Optimus Primal's time comes to an end.

Come on guys, not everything we do is "sneaky". In fact, we're pretty open with you all and tell you everything as soon as we can.
    Zapper wrote: »

They'd been in there the entire time, you just couldn't see them! They were hidden behind the "?" symbols, and were only hidden because we didn't want to give away next Month's Bot early, and to avoid confusion. He will also have a crystal, but it won't be available until tomorrow, when the current Spotlight Mission ends and Optimus Primal's time comes to an end.

Come on guys, not everything we do is "sneaky". In fact, we're pretty open with you all and tell you everything as soon as we can.

mmm sneaky sneaky

jk
  • DonApisDonApis Posts: 544

No. We can get him from featured chip
  • ZapperZapper Posts: 186
    Zapper wrote: »

Wasn’t meant in a bad way Miike, more jokeinkly. Was prett sneaky though.

• Bring back the sharkticon week I truly enjoyed it! Lots of food for my main bots. Not interested in S-1000 though. Consider bringing in Lockdown, dreadbot or the knight megatron from the movies. Also if you are considering S-1000 then come up with something like the bee event that you guys had previously and put s-1000 in the featured crystals. We have way better characters pending than the S-1000.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    OK since Hound is getting low hype, it's time for the next bot.
  • AGBanditAGBandit Posts: 113
    IronHide

So we can finally put my thread to bed. Please for the love of all sanity!
  • AGBandit wrote: »
    IronHide

So we can finally put my thread to bed. Please for the love of all sanity!

Praise the lord! I’ve waited so long.
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    Hound looks cool but I haven't worked very hard for him. I really need a new scout. I'm heavy an every other class but only 1 decent green bot
  • BubianBubian Posts: 82
    edited February 2018
    Deleted, old post