Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Forge stats

Hey peeps. Just a quick question about forging and increasing stats. The stats on the left, there is attack rating, HP and what is the % stat? At first I thought crit rate or crit damage... now I'm not so sure. Any ideas? Couldn't find it via a quick search of the game FAQ. Thanks!

Comments

• VouterVouter Posts: 25
    its the stats increase percentage when you over advantage fight
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    Vouter wrote: »

so you mean when you fight with a class advantage, that is the extra bonus you get?
  • RemmieRemmie Posts: 212
    DaveJL wrote: »
    Vouter wrote: »

so you mean when you fight with a class advantage, that is the extra bonus you get?

Yes
    ok cheers buddies.

That's pretty useless - should probably just get a flat increase regardless. Would much rather have seen an increase in armour, crit rate and crit damage (maybe it does, who knows)
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited February 2018
    ok cheers buddies.

That's pretty useless - should probably just get a flat increase regardless. Would much rather have seen an increase in armour, crit rate and crit damage (maybe it does, who knows)

67% increase in attack rating is useless?

I think not. If it wasn't significant, then we wouldn't be having an issue with the new UM Sig ability on maps, where he gets an 80% buff to his attack rating.

Fyi, your attack rating = exactly the amount of unbuffed, unmitigated maximum damage you can do on a non-critical heavy attack.

It is very significant.
    Manthro wrote: »
    ok cheers buddies.

67% increase in attack rating is useless?

I think not. If it wasn't significant, then we wouldn't be having an issue with the new UM Sig ability on maps, where he gets an 80% buff to his attack rating.

Fyi, your attack rating = exactly the amount of unbuffed, unmitigated maximum damage you can do on a non-critical heavy attack.

It is very significant.

what? I think having the class advantage increase even more for forging is useless - would have preferred to have seen other stats there rather than just something that only affects a few fights
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    edited February 2018
    I prefer what it is now. Making tremendous difference on attack rating is just another best thing along with attack and health boost. And it keep things simple and fair for all. Other attributes you mentioned should be looked at through bot-specific point of view. Like 'oh no I don't want my crit rate to go up and have my [Remomved by Moderation] handed to BC and duped Rhinox'.