Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Hound Raid Happening

I know I am probably worrying over nothing but will we be getting a Hound Raid event I need roughly 10,000 chips for a 4* of him and don't wanna end up needing like 3,000 before the event ends cause I like the "big boy" he's one of my fav movieverse bots plus I got no Warrior Autobots so be nice To have one since drift and hotrod keep avoiding my 4* list XD
Tagged:

Comments

• KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    if you are short of 10k, you don't even need the FBC raid week 'cos the next week of Hound arena will grant you 20k.
  • I only get in the top 1 - 10% is that still enough I only thought you got like 5k from arenas
  • Wow you're doing much better than I am this time. There will be a Raid event coming, so get ready, it starts on the 22nd!
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Omega_ben wrote: »
    I only get in the top 1 - 10% is that still enough I only thought you got like 5k from arenas

3350 daily, 7days
  • BubianBubian Posts: 82
    Wow you're doing much better than I am this time. There will be a Raid event coming, so get ready, it starts on the 22nd!

In-game name? Lol
  • Thanks for Telling me Mike I got 2 weeks off hoilday so can grind Raids for the chips and I did spend a good bit of money in getting the chip/energon and the every crystal deal too to get him
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Bubian wrote: »
    Wow you're doing much better than I am this time. There will be a Raid event coming, so get ready, it starts on the 22nd!

In-game name? Lol

I think he's in a different server so there's no chance of finding him unless you're in the test or development server or whatever for Kabam workers
  • Omega_ben wrote: »
    I only get in the top 1 - 10% is that still enough I only thought you got like 5k from arenas

3350 daily, 7days

3250 daily. 2250 from the milestones and 1000 for the 1-10%
  • Yes the will be. I need 16k to get him.
  • XhibitAXhibitA Posts: 201
    Was easy enough to dupe already. Start saving all your bot crystals including 4* crystals once you have him so you can open them all during the release of next months bot. This will put you way ahead of the game.

hi1qnzvrv06d.png