Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Hound and G1 Bee

These guys and others that are exclusive to the crystals will be available in 4*, 3* and Premium bot crystals right?
Tagged:

Comments

• SynthwaveSynthwave Posts: 1,012
    He's not exclusive, they just forgot to mention the bot chips.

Check your calendar and you'll see Hound Chips are there.
  • Synthwave wrote: »

This is correct. You'll be able to collect Chips all month long to purchase 3-Star or 4-Star Hound, like usual. We still don't have any plans to put our new Bumblebee in the Premium Bot Crystal

This is correct. You'll be able to collect Chips all month long to purchase 3-Star or 4-Star Hound, like usual. We still don't have any plans to put our new Bumblebee in the Premium Bot Crystal

But then how are people going to get him @KabamMiike?

• KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    Synthwave wrote: »

$$$

$$$

Lol dude
  • VavatronVavatron Posts: 843
    cdfayjnht9ks.png

I’ve only been playing for a month... 4⭐️ OG B
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Vavatron wrote: »
    cdfayjnht9ks.png

I’ve only been playing for a month... 4⭐️ OG B

it doesn't matter how long you played when it's about a 4* Newbee.
  • Widow wrote: »
    Gutzdeep wrote: »
    By dropping hundreds of $$$ on some special "deal" in order to get tons of 2 stars an occasional 3 star dupe and if you are truely blessed and somehow a direct desendant of GOD himself MAYBE a 3 star OG Bee.

Not sure why people are mad about an exclusive bot. Everyone has the exact same odds of getting him so it’s not unfair in any way shape or form. I spent several hundred trying to get him and didn’t. Part of the game man. Wait for his next offer to come up and try again.

I just haven’t seen him in the Big Boy crystal so I wasn’t sure if he was coming into the PBC
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited February 2018
    Widow wrote: »
    Gutzdeep wrote: »
    By dropping hundreds of $$$ on some special "deal" in order to get tons of 2 stars an occasional 3 star dupe and if you are truely blessed and somehow a direct desendant of GOD himself MAYBE a 3 star OG Bee.

Not sure why people are mad about an exclusive bot. Everyone has the exact same odds of getting him so it’s not unfair in any way shape or form. I spent several hundred trying to get him and didn’t. Part of the game man. Wait for his next offer to come up and try again.

I just haven’t seen him in the Big Boy crystal so I wasn’t sure if he was coming into the PBC

I don't know how many times it's been said, but it's been a lot.

G1 Bee is not going to be available in PBC, or 4* crystals for the foreseeable future, if ever.

He is only available on the Hive crystal, period.

We probably get at least one person asking this each week. It's not gonna happen.
  • Optima1POptima1P Posts: 136

Please do hurry with putting G1 Bee in, though. I see Dinobot is available in the Premium Bot Crystal and several players -- including myself -- would be delighted to see Optimus' scout in a more available state.
  • Optima1P wrote: »

Please do hurry with putting G1 Bee in, though. I see Dinobot is available in the Premium Bot Crystal and several players -- including myself -- would be delighted to see Optimus' scout in a more available state.

Sorry not to be rude but did you see there are no plans
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited February 2018
    Optima1P wrote: »

NO PLANS... As in, NONE. You even quoted what the moderator wrote... le sigh.

Dinobot was a feature bot, hence why he is now in crystals. Bee was a purchase exclusive, he will never be in PBC.

If you wanted them to hurry up with their "no plans" to put G1 bee in PBC, then it's already happened, they've already done it. Faster than you could have expected.
  • Manthro wrote: »
    Optima1P wrote: »

NO PLANS... As in, NONE. You even quoted what the moderator wrote... le sigh.

Dinobot was a feature bot, hence why he is now in crystals. Bee was a purchase exclusive, he will never be in PBC.

If you wanted them to hurry up with their "no plans" to put G1 bee in PBC, then it's already happened, they've already done it. Faster than you could have expected.

I believe they’re not putting him in the crystal but what if they said that just to tease us?! Lol jk they wouldn’t

• Optima1POptima1P Posts: 136
    Good thing Generations Bounty is here. Maybe we could get Bee from a top-ranking crystal.
  • ZapperZapper Posts: 186
    Well the drop rates are public now, so no more reason to complain. You know exactly what you are buying now.

And you don’t need OG bee to win the game. He is a rare bot, there are plenty of others and they are quite easy to get. Actually you get the newest bot every month for free just by playing, so what the heck are you complaining about.

(Also: The bots that are considered god tier are all in the PBCs, just saying.)