Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Premium crystals

I feel like the crystal sometimes doesn't want us to get 3 star or 4 star
But I'm good
What about you do you have any luck?

Comments

• I dunno if this is in the right topic
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    Don't waste your energon in premium crystals.

Use shards to buy premiums, and save your energon for stuff like Alliance missions, spotlight missions, and the odd irresistible deal
  • that1guythat1guy Posts: 374
    As with any other crystals, it all comes down to luck. You're a new player I'm assuming, so my suggestion as @Manthro already did is to just focus your efforts in getting crystal shards, and naturally grow your roster that way. Even if you had gotten a 4 star at a low level account, you wouldn't be able to rank it up as you won't have the resources necessary. Overtime you will form a formidable roster of transformers.

Unless you want to spend money on energon buying crystals, that's completely up to you as well. Just don't expect much, as it is still gambling.
  • I'm not a new player just that I don't feel like they are well.. Good
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited February 2018
    Gutzdeep wrote: »
    Mehh im with the original poster. If you pay attention when you roll on premium or any crystal for that matter you can tell the rolls are so inconsistent in favor of kabam shafting us. Say you stop the spin and its coming up on a line of 4stars well it will all of the sudden slow down fast as hell and fall one bot short. Or say your slowing down over a 4 star or premium bot well the spin almost always lingers on and spins longer than it normally would just past the good stuff. RGN my ***

That's because the spin is just for show. The moment you are able to actually tap the screen to "stop" the spin, the bot has already been chosen. It doesn't matter where you time the spin to stop, or if you sacrifice 15 virgin cats... RNG picks your bot beforehand
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    I've played since day 1. Out of ALL the premium shards crystals I've pulled 3-3* bots. The rest are 1&2*s. I have heard of people pulling 4*s but that's ultra rare.
  • i have played for close to a year. in that time I have pulled only 3 4* bots from premiums. 2 came from the award premiums from missions while 1 came from the crystal formed from shards. my third one happened yesterday when I opened three from working on the hard hound missions.
  • BOFADBOFAD Posts: 481
    I have played too long and I have pulled 1 four star from premimum shards...ONE! How is that possible and I am in a top alliance lol
  • Nick_80Nick_80 Posts: 225
    Same lol only pulled one four star and that was months ago .
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Here for not quite a year yet, but almost. No 4 stars from PBC and only a handful of 3 stars. The rest have been 2 stars. All my 4 stars have been from 4 star crystals and, more recently, the featured bot.
  • TreeTree Posts: 36
    Played since game dropped...still haven't got a 4* from pbc and I've opened plenty of them
  • AAGZ0921AAGZ0921 Posts: 194
    I've gotten 5 3*, everything else have been useless 2* been playing since day one. I have lost faith in Kabam long ago. Those should not be called pbc, they should just be called 2* crystals with a twist.
  • Last_FrontierLast_Frontier Posts: 290
    edited February 2018
    AAGZ0921 wrote: »
    I've gotten 5 3*, everything else have been useless 2* been playing since day one. I have lost faith in Kabam long ago. Those should not be called pbc, they should just be called 2* crystals with a twist.

You mean the p2c? Premium 2 (star) crystal... For 2 months, even the full (non-shard) and feature crystals were all 2*. Just finally pulled a 3* and ended the drought.
  • Actually I think I figured out on how crystals work. You need to get alot of the trash bots (dont forge.) Use the trashy crystals like daily crystals and stack up your premium and special ones. At one point when you start getting more 3 stars out of daily crystals open up the other better ones. (BTW this is just a theory)
  • Steelbane wrote: »
    Actually I think I figured out on how crystals work. You need to get alot of the trash bots (dont forge.) Use the trashy crystals like daily crystals and stack up your premium and special ones. At one point when you start getting more 3 stars out of daily crystals open up the other better ones. (BTW this is just a theory)

I'll try
  • Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    I’ve stopped using energon for pbc and featured bot crystals after the first month or so that I started playing. I usually just depend on pbc shards to get 2* and 3* for forging and get 4* shards. However my max sig level of any 4* bot is just 10 with many still unduped. Whereas players that have spent thousands (even ten thousands) opening crystals get like sig level of 85 for their 4* bots with all bots duped. Is the money worth it, to spend and collect these bots? Well that’s up to the individual player to decide for themselves.
  • Faithz I dont spend money or energon for crystals. All I do is stack up and never forge. Or until I get super tired of waiting. Then you can harvest all dem shards.