Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Best Mobile Game Award and Our Rewards

UnknownShadow2021UnknownShadow2021 Posts: 25
edited February 2018 in General Discussion
Congratulations " TFTF" for the great achievement for receiving " Best Mobile Game " at the " Global Mobile Awards" ...

And for this milestone we " General Players " also get some credit..so, asking a free 4* crystal or some energeon is legit I gues...

Comments

• OP7842OP7842 Posts: 46
    Congratulations, guys. Fantastic achievement.
  • SynthwaveSynthwave Posts: 1,012
    Hopefully the Kabam Marketing team can run with this one and keep the player base growing.

I think some well-placed ads in MCOC showing gameplay (iOS of course, because we Android users only get the vanilla while they get the chocolate with sprinkles) followed by "BEST MOBILE GAME of 2018" in huge letters could persuade some guys to hang up their tights in exchange for some T-Cogs.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    Synthwave wrote: »
    Hopefully the Kabam Marketing team can run with this one and keep the player base growing.

I think some well-placed ads in MCOC showing gameplay (iOS of course, because we Android users only get the vanilla while they get the chocolate with sprinkles) followed by "BEST MOBILE GAME of 2018" in huge letters could persuade some guys to hang up their tights in exchange for some T-Cogs.

Now, this, I can get behind. That's exactly what they should do to expand the reach of this app.

And congrats on your achiement, dev team! To beat out literally every other game in the world is no small feat.
  • Wow congrats to Dev team for this.
    You have been really awesome recently with the timing and pricing of your deals as well. Definitely better than what i experienced in mcoc.
  • Way to go Kabam! Keep up the good work! Fix them bugs!
  • Hey!

Thanks a lot for the congrats! We really appreciate it and are super stoked about the whole thing!

So not only thank you for this but thank you for playing our game and supporting Forged to Fight. We couldn't have done it without the great community you've all created. :)
This discussion has been closed.