Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Bring back the Sharks!

I know the sharks are kind of weak but it would be very cool if they made the shark arena to be every week like the other arenas, that way we won't need to worry about losing them for good and can forge them for shark shards!

Comments

• MikaMika Posts: 12
    they should be once a month

At the very least!
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    I loved the sharks!!! Especially the forge xp rate...
    Shark week once a month!
  • I argee bring back the sharks. it give a good sense of forging and helps learning of this game to enjoy it more. Yes unfortunately they are weaker then normal bots but so what it’s something fresh for new and old player to enjoy. Even once a month would be awesome.
    Sharks are an awesome novelty. They're a fun piece of the game.
  • GreyfoxEXGreyfoxEX Posts: 40
    I said a fantastic idea it means you can just fold your way to your hearts content without having to sacrifice your individual characters is a great idea I don't know why it wasn't a permanent fixture. Except maybe people would start farming them into crystals for an army of four star sharks but just remove the crystal option as a reward as part of the forging process and bring them back so we can Forge again to our hearts content
  • DavienDavien Posts: 758
    no please not once a week... maybe a short 1 day shark arena in a month is good enough.
  • RhinoxRhinox Posts: 20
    Remove raid arena, put in shark arena! B)
  • Rhinox wrote: »
    Remove raid arena, put in shark arena! B)

Or even both raid and mod arenas. I don’t think I have ever played them. Definitely would play shark arenas if it got put into regular rotation. Would be nice to get all six 4* sharks, and awakened.
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    every day please in addition to the usual arena for that day. Make them 12 hour arenas and run two a day
  • DavienDavien Posts: 758
    It's awesome how much y'all were hooked by Sharkticon Week! Even more awesome how everyone is still hungry for more. I can't guarantee anything, but I can certainly drop a line to the rest of our team and see if they take to the bait. ;)

the best part of it is that they give much more forge experience.. hence why we regard them as more valuable than a normal 2* or 3* bot.
    I do love the sharks.
    Whoever thought that one up gets a gold star
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    BRING BACK DA SHARX!!!
  • DreamBlissDreamBliss Posts: 107
    I would also like to see a once a month Sharkticon week. Also for the Sharkticon shards to not expire and just be a regular thing that you can continue to earn through forging, especially as the Sharkticons need to be awakened to get all their fighting abilities.
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    @DreamBliss you're a year late on this one
  • We have the S-1000 already, can we get Skybyte or something? I get sharks, but too bad they only make Swedish Fish. :lol:
  • VavatronVavatron Posts: 843
    Moar sharks!!!
  • ScarredArachnid333ScarredArachnid333 Posts: 1,856
    edited March 2019
    Skybyte

I'm a simple Pred. I see Sky-byte, and I click awesome.
  • DreamBlissDreamBliss Posts: 107
    @Bntyhntr3232_ I did a search for this and stupidly assumed this thread was the newest. But then saw it was last year. Still a relevant topic though - I see no current threads from Kabam about the Sharkticons. Unless I missed something...
  • Vavatron wrote: »
    Moar sharks!!!

I can see y'all are chomping at the bit over this one, but let's not go into a frenzy! We just had a gam of them not too long ago. Don't worry though, they'll be back one day for a swim in the New Quintessa.
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    DreamBliss wrote: »
    @Bntyhntr3232_ I did a search for this and stupidly assumed this thread was the newest. But then saw it was last year. Still a relevant topic though - I see no current threads from Kabam about the Sharkticons. Unless I missed something...

There was this one about shark week at the end of February. But then again, the search in these forums kinda sucks so I’ll give you that.