Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Ok just a suggestion

So I don't know how copyright laws and licensing and all the legal aspects have to be in order to use a bot in this game, but this is an idea I had...hear me out:
So it was my understanding that Volcanicus, the Dinobot combiner, was created specifically for Earth Wars and made his way into the world from there...(I might be wrong)
BUT...What if Kabam had a contest to create a new bot, gave us some guidelines for each class so a God tier bot didn't appear, and went from there. This community has a wealth of knowledge, skill, and passion for this genre. Most of us grew up with g1.
Have the understanding that the company would own the rights to the winning bot if chosen but the winner would get some nice loot and a star version of each bot when released.
I think it would be something the community could really get behind. Some definite pride in helping create something just for this game that could someday make it's way into the lore.
Just a thought. May not even be legally worth the effort.
Thoughts?

Comments

• DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    I'm pretty sure they can do stuff like that. On MCoC they created a whole new character, being Guillotine. I don't know whether they needed the input of Marvel (their offices are next door I think) so maybe it's a totally different situation
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    Dude I would be SO down trying to brainstorm to make a new Transformer!!
    Think of how that would feel to have your bot on screen and possibly even a toy