Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Possible bug: AM Waspinator and Starscream dealing shock on specials

Both of their sp1's are now dealing shock damage (3 stacks each), something that didn't happen pre-update. Might want to look at that, @Kabam Miike / @Kabam Vydious.

Tagged:

Comments

• BOFADBOFAD Posts: 481
    edited March 2018
    I actually got nailed by a heavy from Starscream and got shock damage. luckily no sp1 from either, but yes this never occurred before. I honestly thought I was crazy for a second but I am glad to see I am not the only one that noticed something screwy
  • Synthwave wrote: »
    Both of their sp1's are now dealing shock damage (3 stacks each), something that didn't happen pre-update. Might want to look at that, @Kabam Miike / @Kabam Vydious.

Can you confirm which encounters specifically? What map and which path will help us narrow this down and take a look.
  • JKLJKL Posts: 997
    Kabam Kavs wrote: »

Can you confirm which encounters specifically? What map and which path will help us narrow this down and take a look.

Looks like map 3, lane 1.1 and first mini on the left side.

JKL wrote: »
    Kabam Kavs wrote: »

Looks like map 3, lane 1.1/range shock and first mini on the left side.

What he said 1.1 first mini Starscream for what @Synthwave is describing.. the same lane as well 1.1/Range Shock
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    I can confirm this too, got a heavy missile from Starscream miniboss and got shocked.
  • Ate a sp1 from Wasp in ranged shock lane and got 3 shock stacks.
  • Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    Yikes I take that path in AM... haven’t joined AM yet but not looking forward to additional shock stacks :s
    Is Wasp's SP2 supposed to give shock as well?
  • LaprasLapras Posts: 258
    I can confirm wasp dealt shock with his SP1 as well on path 1.1.

I have also had Arcee deal shock damage with her SP1 on the same path
    edited March 2018
    Yo it’s still doing it..Ate a sp1 from Starscream 5x range shock..not cool can someone look into this please?
  • RemmieRemmie Posts: 212
    Glad I use bw synergy in AM
    What lane is this? So I know to let my team know I'll take the path
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Remmie wrote: »

Lane 1, Room 1.
  • @Kabam Miike @Kabam Kavs @Kabam Vydious any update on this? Still happening.
    Remmie wrote: »

Lane 1, Room 1.

Thank you :)
  • SynthwaveSynthwave Posts: 1,012
    How is this still not fixed yet?

At higher D levels this can annihilate you if you get 3 and 4 stacks.
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    I don’t do the left side so I haven’t looked the mod description in the game, but in the post about the map, the chart says ranged shock is on projectile attacks. It doesn’t say basic ranged. I think Kabam will come in here and say it was broken before and now it is fixed. Like the stupefy mastery.
  • Scump45Scump45 Posts: 5
    I totally agree with @Jscrilla Same thing happens with Soundwave he can reflect ranged even while stunned. I've sent proof to kabam and the only thing they said to me was we gonna take a look at it
    Any update on fixing this? @Kabam Kavs
  • If anyone took the time to read the description, it says "Ranged Attacks", not "Basic Ranged Attacks",
    so that includes heavy's and special attacks
    8grnbgtjwnxi.png
  • LaprasLapras Posts: 258
    swiftKilla wrote: »
    If anyone took the time to read the description, it says "Ranged Attacks", not "Basic Ranged Attacks",
    8grnbgtjwnxi.png

Correct, that is what the mod description states. But the issue is this was not happening before the 5.2 update and no word regarding the change from Kabaam.
    edited March 2018
    swiftKilla wrote: »
    If anyone took the time to read the description, it says "Ranged Attacks", not "Basic Ranged Attacks",
    8grnbgtjwnxi.png

Yeah man this is something new that came out with 5.2. We can read what the mod says but it would be great if we knew this was changing or was unintentional or what. I am assuming it was unintentional this is the whole reason we are asking.
  • SabugenSabugen Posts: 350
    additionally, how do you feel about reducing sideswipe's signature in am?
    sideswipe's new adjustment to energy gain, plus his signature, plus his agility, makes him the hardest bot currently in am. all those features just allows him to push and push with the player being un able to retaliate at the first 30 seconds of the fight.
    this is even more enhanced if the player is using a bot who utilizes a ranged heavy attack that is not pushing the opponent backward like a melee heavy will do.
  • Jay32Jay32 Posts: 169
    He's extremely easy to beat if you dance around the first 20 seconds of the fight & count your melee hits vs. him. After 7 melee's bounce back & wait for his evasion buff to go away before attacking again.
  • SabugenSabugen Posts: 350
    @Jay32 did you try with a ranged heavy bot? you're against the wall in seconds with no real option to push back. maybe im just new to it, i used to kill him with prowl easily but i changed 2 of my team past month. still easiest with mirage power drain to keep him under control and push back with melee heavy.
  • Jay32Jay32 Posts: 169
    Ahh I see what your saying..Yes a ranged heavy bot ain't the best of choices vs him because he's so aggresive. I use OG & keep counting the melee's vs him like I'm in kindergarten lol.
    I use Bludgeon or IH against Sideswipe on 3.1. First seconds of the fight I do hit him with range and heavies, and the good thing is that his SP1 and SP2 are easy to avoid. But yes I do find that he is more aggressive than before. I avoid using melee heavy bots with him cos he’s so difficult to catch so I just let the range attacks go after him.
  • Mufc14Mufc14 Posts: 643
    @Kabam Kavs we still waiting your response.
    This happened today left side first section:

t8ha2tqqd5ik.jpeg
    d0v94x4m4pw2.jpeg
    q3fu62a3xwu4.jpeg