Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Hey guys just to let you know that there are no og characters in the game right now.

The only og characters are the once’s from the movie line and the best wars line (so far).

Comments

• ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    Again, just for clarity... Let's not confuse this asinine Movieverse thread with the pointless CW thread here:

http://forums.transformersforgedtofight.com/discussion/4195/hey-guys-remember-when-i-said-og-prime-is-not-og-prime-when-now-og-megatron-is-not-og-megatron#latest

Or the OG noone cares anyway thread here:

http://forums.transformersforgedtofight.com/discussion/comment/29191#Comment_29191

This is a completely different thread and deserves our utmost indifference about the OG bot situation immediately.

• Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Just for you all to know, no Bayformers characters are in this game, the "MV" characters actually look decent unlike the abominations in Bay movies, so yea...
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    i know an og optimus when i see one
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    What is og?
  • What is og?

https://youtu.be/scILa5iPBcg

A.k.a G1 bots
  • MaxBebopMaxBebop Posts: 481
    OG = Otto Gunderson, Oregon, Only Grandmasters, Out of Ganja? It definitely does not mean Charter Member.
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    OG=Opposite Ghost
    Oh wait it's Original Gangster
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    original
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    Close enough. To be honest the ones we have are so close to the OG characters in m good with it. They're tweaked versions and I like them.
    I also like most of the early Bayformers. I do not like Hound or Drift in that they're too stereotypical. Robots don't get fat. You can't smoke a bullet, robots don't grow beards and tbh I don't see many car parts on them.
    I do however like Mixmaster and Bonecrusher designs...I feel they're odd enough to feel like they'd actually be an alien robot. Not all aliens have to have the traditional bipedal proportions of humans.
  • MallowmanMallowman Posts: 125
    Soundwave, shockwave and starscream are totally og/g1 versions from the decepticon side. Arcee and sideswipe appear to be og/g1 as well.
  • MallowmanMallowman Posts: 125
    Prowl, magnus, galv, motormaster, op, megs, mirage are def combiner wars molds. Grimlock and ratchet are very close to g1 as well.
  • MaxBebopMaxBebop Posts: 481
    edited March 2018
    Mallowman wrote: »
    Soundwave, shockwave and starscream are totally og/g1 versions from the decepticon side. Arcee and sideswipe appear to be og/g1 as well.

Soundwave is the Titans Return version, starscream is the combiner wars version and shockwave is a mixture of the combiner wars version and the masterpiece version of the toys
    Arcee is from the 2014 generations line
  • iuJacobiuJacob Posts: 442
    Mallowman wrote: »
    Prowl, magnus, galv, motormaster, op, megs, mirage are def combiner wars molds. Grimlock and ratchet are very close to g1 as well.

Galvatron is the Titans Return mould.

Ratchet is based on the Universe line, with some changes.
  • DrShotgun wrote: »
    Close enough. To be honest the ones we have are so close to the OG characters in m good with it. They're tweaked versions and I like them.
    I also like most of the early Bayformers. I do not like Hound or Drift in that they're too stereotypical. Robots don't get fat. You can't smoke a bullet, robots don't grow beards and tbh I don't see many car parts on them.
    I do however like Mixmaster and Bonecrusher designs...I feel they're odd enough to feel like they'd actually be an alien robot. Not all aliens have to have the traditional bipedal proportions of humans.

Yezzzzzzzz