Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

How do I use mods?

I can't figure out how to use those mods. Can someone explain what there good for?

Comments

• RemmieRemmie Posts: 212
    Put them on your base nodes for base defense, so when someone raids your base your bots have extra pzazz
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    If you Google "Bot Intel Report _____(bots name)" you'll find a quick write-up on the bots that came post game release. It gives you a rundown of strengths and weaknesses and which mod is most effective based on his/her attributes. Mods can be a very strategic part of base defense but honestly don't count on actually winning and defenses. They're just there for show. My strongest base setup ranks and around 17k, all r4 4* bots and I still get steamrolled 4 out of 5 times. The AI just can't keep up with player skill.
  • Chrome2279Chrome2279 Posts: 135
    edited March 2018
    Some of the bot write ups do not exist though, like I can’t find anything on Mirage or ultra Magnus in terms of mods
  • Chrome2279 wrote: »
    Some of the bot write ups do not exist though, like I can’t find anything on Mirage or ultra Magnus in terms of mods

I've been asking for some time but never got any feedback.

http://forums.transformersforgedtofight.com/discussion/2861/working-on-a-spreadsheet-of-bots-mods-pairing-but-needing-some-art#latest