Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Arcee Headshots

@Kabam Miike can you or someone answer if/how Arcee's headshots are applying additional damage to sidestepping/evading opponents? It's very difficult to tell most times because her bleeds are short but in a recent fight with Barricade I landed a headshot and he immediately started sidestepping but I noticed no change in the bleed damage per tick, it stayed at 114.

Is this working correctly? I'd also suggest updating one of her specials to applying a longer headshot which would enhance this ability.

Comments

• KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    I also want to have this confirmed, because my Arcee isn't duped. And because Barricade has rise up Evade eating an Sp1, I'd like his evasion get punished.

Maybe it's the number of ticks which increases?
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    I have a feeling it's just worded incorrectly, and the "additional damage" portion actually means "increased chance to crit".... But hopefully the mods clarify
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    I have a feeling all of Arcee's description is wrong, because her ranged attacks can apply bleed without a headshot and it also says she has an x% chance to evade the opponents basic and ranged attacks, but she absolutely doesn't evade basic attacks.
  • kranderskranders Posts: 479
    I’m not sure I’ve seen any bleed that wasn’t a headshot except s2 which is expected. It also says Basic and Special Ranged attacks referring to both types of ranged so it’s worded correctly to me.
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    kranders wrote: »
    I’m not sure I’ve seen any bleed that wasn’t a headshot except s2 which is expected. It also says Basic and Special Ranged attacks referring to both types of ranged so it’s worded correctly to me.

Yeah I've read that wrong, good point. I hadn't seen the word Special at all for some reason!

Unless I've missed it say Headshot, I'm sure I've seen it happen. I'll give it some testing
  • kranderskranders Posts: 479
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious I'd still love to get some clarification on Arcee as she's quickly becoming a favorite. I have also noticed she is bleeding without the headshot pop up.