Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Bot Intel Report - Kickback

The newest addition to the Insecticons is finally here! Are you ready for Kickback to join your teams, Commanders?

Check out his Intel Report: https://transformersforgedtofight.com/bot-intel-report-kickback/

Comments

• RemmieRemmie Posts: 212
    Awesome, thank you
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    He's perfect
  • DonApisDonApis Posts: 544
    Scout. Synergy with motormaster. Nice.
  • Leader1Leader1 Posts: 36
    Very nice ability set. Can’t wait to get him.
  • SkBirdmanSkBirdman Posts: 391
    His bio reads like Bombshell. He didnt manipulate minds.
  • SaYnTSaYnT Posts: 87
    He looks like he could have lots of potential. Great to see some synergies with Grimlock.
  • AnakinPrimeAnakinPrime Posts: 229
    Awesome!
  • I’m still gonna save my Energon cubes for MV1 jazz, pls tell me he’s next after kickback
  • I’m still gonna save my Energon cubes for MV1 jazz, pls tell me he’s next after kickback

Yez I really want him! The good news is because usually kablam puts the same type of bots next to each other on their time schedule and if jazz is a scout class he's probably going to be coming next month or the month after that.
  • camaro57camaro57 Posts: 212
    Cool, but I have a scout on my team, g1 bumblebee 3 star. My 4 star i don't got stuff to upgrade. But I'll still get this bot.
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Great power control bot. Can't wait to grind and/or gamble
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    I’m still gonna save my Energon cubes for MV1 jazz, pls tell me he’s next after kickback

Yez I really want him! The good news is because usually kablam puts the same type of bots next to each other on their time schedule and if jazz is a scout class he's probably going to be coming next month or the month after that.

It is the contrary i'm afraid: release follows the class ring so expect a tech next month.
  • He sounds like shockwave on steroids! Power control, massive shock damage, guaranteed stun, and a nice critical rate!
  • Awesome this is great
  • Creators can you make the next month of megatron beast wars
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Regarding featured bots following the class order, didn’t we get Dinobot and Megatron (tac) in a row?
  • Billups1201Billups1201 Posts: 118
    Hopefully Kickback doesn’t suffer from the “sticky feet” that encumbered Primal and is now infecting Hound.
    Creators can you make the next month of megatron beast wars

I highly doubt that, I’m pretty sure next month’s bot is a Tech
  • woo224woo224 Posts: 180
    Does Kickback's T-Clog affect only Heavy Attacks? What about Special Attack 3's and Grimlock, who transforms for all his Special Attacks?
    woo224 wrote: »
    Does Kickback's T-Clog affect only Heavy Attacks? What about Special Attack 3's and Grimlock, who transforms for all his Special Attacks?

https://goo.gl/images/EQCkVq
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Darm0k wrote: »
    Regarding featured bots following the class order, didn’t we get Dinobot and Megatron (tac) in a row?

That's what they call "sticky feet" you know? The next should be tech, may be another scout, but can't be a Brawler.
  • redshift9redshift9 Posts: 87
    This is awesome. I wasn’t excited at all about bayformer Hound, but I actually had the Kickback toy as a kid. Yay!
  • TronncorpTronncorp Posts: 13
    This bot is going to be great for Raids!
  • woo224 wrote: »

Because there were way too many variables here (Some bots change forms for all of their specials, some for only their special 2 or 3, Soundwave doesn't ever change form) there was no rule that we could apply to all surrounding the use of the T-Cog, so we had to make a choice, and that was to just apply it to the Heavy Attacks of All Bots.
  • kranderskranders Posts: 479

Because there were way too many variables here (Some bots change forms for all of their specials, some for only their special 2 or 3, Soundwave doesn't ever change form) there was no rule that we could apply to all surrounding the use of the T-Cog, so we had to make a choice, and that was to just apply it to the Heavy Attacks of All Bots.

Soundwave doesn't transform for his heavy either.
  • ReworkRework Posts: 122

Soundwave doesn't, but his cassettes do.
  • kranders wrote: »

Yes, which is why we had to just generalize it and go for whenever they use a heavy attack.
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    kranders wrote: »

Oooo, he's immune!

Ha ha, I'm guessing not though, but..............
  • camaro57camaro57 Posts: 212
    I bought 3 crystals, got him!!!
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    Got a 3* right off the bat. LOVE love love the bot!! I do have to say that Kabam missed the chance to showcase his namesake ability though, his kick. Even his profile in the Transformer lore states his kick can knock holes in plate steel. Other than that, bravo Kabam.
    I am a tad confused on how that melee power drain works though. I was waiting on Mirage earlier and his power meter kept blinking red-yellow-red-yellow.