Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Bot Intel Report: Soundwave

That's right! My favourite Bot is on his way... Soundwave is the next featured Bot! Check out his Intel Report here: https://transformersforgedtofight.com/bot-intel-report-soundwave/

Comments

• ToughnutToughnut Posts: 201
    Wow! Already?
  • Alkaiser_93Alkaiser_93 Posts: 249
    Oh yes! Hope to get at least a 2-Star Soundwave on the Arenas like I did with Waspinator
  • SteelSHSteelSH Posts: 80
    @Alkaiser_93 there is no 2* arena no more for bots, better work hard for the 3*
    SteelSH wrote: »
    @Alkaiser_93 there is no 2* arena no more for bots, better work hard for the 3*

... Crap, I forgot about that
  • CandKaneCandKane Posts: 718
    All hail Soundwave!
  • DreadspectreDreadspectre Posts: 123
    Soundwave Superior, Constructicons Inferior.
  • ShadowboundShadowbound Posts: 55
    YES!

You must have heard my tears hitting floor...stoked!
  • Omega_benOmega_ben Posts: 78
    Finally got 3000 energon to try get him hope i get a 2*'version at least
  • SprQ1081SprQ1081 Posts: 63
    Nice. Will patiently wait for him to show up on a Premium Crystal. Unless rewards bracket is adjusted to give more 3* versions of him.
    SprQ1081 wrote: »
    Nice. Will patiently wait for him to show up on a Premium Crystal. Unless rewards bracket is adjusted to give more 3* versions of him.

Brackets won't adjust. You should finish either Top 1-50 on 3-Star Arena or Top 1 on 4-Star Arena
  • MaxBebopMaxBebop Posts: 481
    This is so awesome I can't wait to play as this bot, read the intel report and I gotta give props to Kabam Mike or whoever threw in the Spinal Tap reference in there, oh man lmao, his tier 3 special is "one louder"!!
  • MaxBebopMaxBebop Posts: 481
    Lucky luckey me opened a cassette crystal, well 4 of them lol
    clcl3te5gu2f.png

• MaxBebop wrote: »
    This is so awesome I can't wait to play as this bot, read the intel report and I gotta give props to Kabam Mike or whoever threw in the Spinal Tap reference in there, oh man lmao, his tier 3 special is "one louder"!!

I wish that I could take credit for it... That would be the Creative and Character teams!
  • KFighter021561KFighter021561 Posts: 1
    edited May 2017
    Is Soundwave available in the Premium Bot crystal after the expiring date?
    Plus, I don't have enough energon to buy him in the Cassette Crystal. I really want him.
  • Joker69Joker69 Posts: 345
    Is Soundwave available in the Premium Bot crystal after the expiring date?
    Plus, I don't have enough energon to buy him in the Cassette Crystal. I really want him.

I doubt it
  • MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    He will be introduced to pbc in about 2 months