Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

What should Kabam do

Mnicely80Mnicely80 Posts: 66
edited March 2018 in General Discussion

What should Kabam do 20 votes

End story and work on adding more bots
5%
Seb1976 1 vote
Continue story
15%
DatBoiLivestacoyakodonVavatron 3 votes
Add 1v1 ability
10%
French_BakerDasshticon 2 votes
Pay attention to adding more bots with no more story AND 1v1 ability
10%
Mnicely80Sonerbaba 2 votes
Other
60%
Gunz0HumpyhampsterbAtm4nrOcks12Grendel_KhanDrShotgunBarricade1776ANCIENTNEMESIS1larriousOprime3rdDarkMatrixBntyhntr3232_TKO 12 votes

Comments

• Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    Other
    They should add more story more bots and 1v1
  • TKOTKO Posts: 246
    Other
    I think Kabam needs to pay attention to the lags and the crashes
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Other
    They should keep the game alive instead of ruining it. They should fix their annoying bugs and lags first, then increase the rewards for their players, and then finally move on to create more original content. This is a game, not a movie with a huge plot and M. Night Shyamalan's plot twists, although a better story for act 4 would be nice. I see all the below average players care is MOAR characters and MOAR real time battles, but what the game really needs is a fix, a massive fix because it lags like crazy on iOS 11 and the graphics on android is just sad.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    I 'skip' all the time and never pay attention to story. This is an IP with a whole gamut of bots so any event adding bots to your collection has gained wide support from all players.
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    Other
    Other.
    I skip story lines also.
    My "other" is to bring back some type of Milestones. Maybe not as aggressive as they were before, but SOMETHING to help the monotony of the grind.
  • Other
    Bugs have to go. We had the crash and health penalties show up in AM map 3 this week. It’s a joke
  • WolfmillsWolfmills Posts: 466
    Bring back milestones, get rid of a mod arena, bring in more story, more than one bot a month, and increase the rewards for rank am etc.... the raid store is overdue for an upgrade.... are we really still at the point that 2000 t1a is worth 40k raid chips, when a full t1a is 25,000?
  • WolfmillsWolfmills Posts: 466
    How about a practice mode or a better raid system where if you know someones and want to raid them to give them feedback or even raid your own base you can
  • Other
    Other.
    Focus on problem solving; possibly an in-house sweep of incompetent staff members. Try to at least find a median point with their players' demands of quality control and a fully functional product. The story is meh without the fundamentals of solid, bug-free gameplay. Fix the bugs. Fix the bugs. Fix the bugs. FIX THE BUGS!
  • XhibitAXhibitA Posts: 201
    Wolfmills wrote: »
    How about a practice mode or a better raid system where if you know someones and want to raid them to give them feedback or even raid your own base you can

I like this idea, even if it's limited to alliance members only it would be a fun alterantive to PvP.
  • Billups1201Billups1201 Posts: 118
    Wolfmills wrote: »

I would love to be able to raid my own base and see which bot/mod combos work, and which need to be tweaked. Being able to do a friendly raid against friends and alliance members would also be a great way to give players advice and suggestions on their combinations.