Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

is optimus primal a good bot?

Ive had my eye on him for a while and i just want to hear peoples thoughts on him, is he worth getting or should i go for someone else??

Comments

• XhibitAXhibitA Posts: 201
    edited March 2018
    He is a very versitle bot as is but if you plan on going for the beast synergies he'll be even better. Definitely worth having in your A or B team.

Primal, Rhinox and Dino are my B team:

lc22sq4cyutn.png

• larriouslarrious Posts: 36
    XhibitA wrote: »
    He is a very versitle bot as is but if you plan on going for the beast synergies he'll be even better. Definitely worth having in your A or B team.

Primal, Rhinox and Dino are my B team:

lc22sq4cyutn.png
    That's actually y A team haha. But I came late so still need a 4s version of primal
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    Ive had my eye on him for a while and i just want to hear peoples thoughts on him, is he worth getting or should i go for someone else??

Duped Primal is, in my opinion, part of the "elite tier" of bots.

He he has a great anti-meta skillset. Once you have him you'll use him in fights where you would traditionally go for class advantage, but use Primal instead because it just makes sense.

• Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    God tier support, annoying in base defense
    Beast Purification alone can make him a great bot
  • Purification synergy alone makes him exceptional. I have him paired with wasp and dinobot, as part of my A team. Definitely worth an r4!
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    Manthro wrote: »

Duped Primal is, in my opinion, part of the "elite tier" of bots.

He he has a great anti-meta skillset. Once you have him you'll use him in fights where you would traditionally go for class advantage, but use Primal instead because it just makes sense.

Agreed. Primal has the speed of a scout, shields like a tech (critical armor), and hits like a Brawler. He's great in any situation.
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Issues with Primal’s SP2 is still not fixed. Don’t use it against aggressive AIs