Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

New Characters. New Realities?

While playing this game and seeing the newest characters being released like kickback , for a while I have been thinking to myself and wondering. Will this game have characters from reality’s besides the main three we have now.

G1, Beast Wars and the movieverse have good characters and most of them a fun to use in battle, but I want to know if kabam will eventually release characters from other continuity’s. From a list i’ve Seen of characters arriving throughout the year, kabam has an amazing opportunity to release characters from other series. For example:

I have heard that wheeljack will be a character in the future, they would have an amazing opportunity to add the transformers prime wheeljack to be a warrior or demolition, or the wheeljack from armada who Could make an amazing story character. There was also cyclonus that was mentioned, cyclonus could come in as the armada version who was crazy/psycho and is also random and funny, he would also be an interesting character in the FTF story line.

I remember at one stage I found a thread full of characters that people wanted to see in the game, I can remember, kabam mike (atleast I think it was him) wrote a comment saying that he has no power on who gets added but he would like to see transformers prime soundwave In the game and I agree.

There are so many characters in the transformers universe that have great potential to be in FTF, there characters with good back stories, some used for story telling and a lot more.

The list of upcoming characters I mentioned earlier: http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Transformers:_Forged_to_Fight

This just a thought, but I wouldn’t mind seeing more continuities in the game, there are a lot of characters out there that would help for amazing story telling, new and exciting characters and a lot more.

Again, I just want to know if there will be characters from other continuities besides the three we have now? (I don’t hate these three, this is just an idea)

Write down any realities that you would like to see in the game.
Tagged:

Comments

• Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Kabam should make their own continuity and characters, like Guillotine and Morningstar in MCOC
  • I hope not. Almost every aligned character would be better(imo) depicted in their generations design, especially wheeljack.
  • iuJacobiuJacob Posts: 442
    Ari_Ellis wrote: »
    While playing this game and seeing the newest characters being released like kickback , for a while I have been thinking to myself and wondering. Will this game have characters from reality’s besides the main three we have now.

G1, Beast Wars and the movieverse have good characters and most of them a fun to use in battle, but I want to know if kabam will eventually release characters from other continuity’s. From a list i’ve Seen of characters arriving throughout the year, kabam has an amazing opportunity to release characters from other series. For example:

I have heard that wheeljack will be a character in the future, they would have an amazing opportunity to add the transformers prime wheeljack to be a warrior or demolition, or the wheeljack from armada who Could make an amazing story character. There was also cyclonus that was mentioned, cyclonus could come in as the armada version who was crazy/psycho and is also random and funny, he would also be an interesting character in the FTF story line.

I remember at one stage I found a thread full of characters that people wanted to see in the game, I can remember, kabam mike (atleast I think it was him) wrote a comment saying that he has no power on who gets added but he would like to see transformers prime soundwave In the game and I agree.

There are so many characters in the transformers universe that have great potential to be in FTF, there characters with good back stories, some used for story telling and a lot more.

The list of upcoming characters I mentioned earlier: http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Transformers:_Forged_to_Fight

This just a thought, but I wouldn’t mind seeing more continuities in the game, there are a lot of characters out there that would help for amazing story telling, new and exciting characters and a lot more.

Again, I just want to know if there will be characters from other continuities besides the three we have now? (I don’t hate these three, this is just an idea)

Write down any realities that you would like to see in the game.

I made a thread similar to this a week or so ago, but proposed the idea of using ‘skins’ instead of building entirely new characters and ending up with a ton of repeats.

People seem to be up in arms about not wanting so many different versions of the same character. Doesn’t bother me personally, but I think this may be a more viable solution to keep everyone satisfied.

It obviously still depends on what characters they can get the rights to use, but if they could, I think this would be a good way to implement them.

https://forums.transformersforgedtofight.com/discussion/4134/character-skins-potential-solution-for-different-incarnations-tf-prime-movie-verse-etc#latest
  • AAGZ0921AAGZ0921 Posts: 194
    No way. And leave the cartoonish characters out of here.
  • bummblezee3bummblezee3 Posts: 251
    prime wheeljack would be awesome he is definitely better than g1 wheeljack
  • SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 1,300
    Wheeljack in August would be G1 Tech.
    But,,, the character I'm most willing to add is.
    TF:Prime SoundWave,, he's just.....(I have no word to express him)
    His character, personality, walking style,, that's just awesome
  • AAGZ0921 wrote: »

I'd rather have actual Transformers (Generation 1) instead of having walking piles of junk mushed together (Bayverse)
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    In before close!!!
  • Wheeljack in August would be G1 Tech.
    But,,, the character I'm most willing to add is.
    TF:Prime SoundWave,, he's just.....(I have no word to express him)
    His character, personality, walking style,, that's just awesome

Not a huge fan of those bot styles but Soundwave was great in that one.
    AAGZ0921 wrote: »

I'd rather have actual Transformers (Generation 1) instead of having walking piles of junk mushed together (Bayverse)

Agreed. Let’s keep bayformers to a minimum. Until AoE they all looked exactly the same-shiny and silver.
  • Hey everyone, we've already got a pinned thread for character suggestions that you can check out by clicking here. Additionally, let's try to avoid re-opening months-old threads, especially when newer, pinned and robust threads exist for that topic.

As such, I'll be closing this down.
This discussion has been closed.