Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Version 1.1 Discussion Thread

Version 1.1 is coming today, and it features a number of Bug Fixes and Optimizations, as well as new content, and some Bot/Mod Updates! You can read all about what's coming in the Release Notes here: http://forums.transformersforgedtofight.com/discussion/16/transformers-forged-to-fight-changelog#latest

Looking for more information on the Bot Updates, or maybe how we decide what Bots need an update? Check that out here: http://forums.transformersforgedtofight.com/discussion/579/upcoming-bot-and-mod-changes#latest

Comments

• ToughnutToughnut Posts: 201
    When is this update?
    Also, will the last chapter of Act 3 feature a legend tag :P
  • Toughnut wrote: »

Not sure about either of these right now! We aim to have it out today, but it could end up being tomorrow. Also, nothing like that planned... YET! But we'll talk to team about if this is something that they're interested in, because you guys seem to be :tongue:
  • Will the graphic improve be in this update or in the future update?
    Sweet! Thanks miike!
  • Hey Everybody,

Just an update for you guys. It looks like we're going to have to wait until tomorrow to send this release live. Sorry to keep you all waiting, but there were some extenuating circumstances that caused us to have to wait.
  • TerminalTerminal Posts: 789
    These patch notes look good. :) I'm most excited about the stability (my game crashes about every 15 minutes on iOS, iPhone 6) and hoping optimisation means reducing the battery drain (I had a brand new apple battery installed a few months ago and this is killing it, couple of hours and 80% gone already).

The frequent communication from you guys is great, keep it up! :)
  • ShadowboundShadowbound Posts: 55
    Toughnut wrote: »

What is a legend tag?
    A special tag that shows everyone else you're better than them!
  • ShadowboundShadowbound Posts: 55
    Toughnut wrote: »
    A special tag that shows everyone else you're better than them!

Lol, love it, the way it was worded....classic.
  • DreadspectreDreadspectre Posts: 123
    I don't get how you guys can buff a bot like Barricade that no one was asking about and ignore fixing Mixmaster S2 when it, you know, doesn't work like it says it does.
    Miike,

Update out at 10:00 AM PDT?
  • Toughnut wrote: »
    Miike,

Update out at 10:00 AM PDT?

Not absolutely sure on the time yet, but I'll work on getting that information!
    Sweet, thanks.
  • tekkn1kaltekkn1kal Posts: 430
    edited May 2017
    @Toughnut I see it on the Android play store

s2ovoo9r5ijv.png
  • I'm a little late to this, but it's live for both Android and iOS!
  • Alkaiser_93Alkaiser_93 Posts: 249
    Miike, I just had an idea so Tier-1 Crystals can make a comeback into the game.

What about if you add a Versus Mode just like MCOC, and instead of gaining Crystals with each fight you gain Crystals Shards? And just in case you have to use the same bot on Versus and Arenas, put different cooldown timers. One for Versus and one for Arenas.
  • DarkmantisDarkmantis Posts: 19
    - Game still crashes every 20 minutes on Nexus 6 (Android 7.0) on virtually every possible screen. I already posted details in the appropriate thread.
    - 10 second freezes still happen in fights.
    - Sound still randomly disappears/reappears in fights (sometimes 10 minutes later).

Keeping fingers crossed for the next round of "stability fixes".