Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Energon store upgrade?

Was this intentional to help boost spending? The chip value actually seems accurate now.

9iexyohpdhg5.png

4g8ar1nr2zd5.png
u337h75xg7gd.png
Tagged:

Comments

• Glad you like it! Remember though, just because it's like this for Kickback, doesn't necessarily mean that this is what you can expect for every Bot going forward!
  • TKOTKO Posts: 246
    We got a turd in the punch bowl... I repeat, turd in the punch bowl
  • Billups1201Billups1201 Posts: 118
    Someone’s getting fired for adding those extra “0”s
  • I hope we can expect this going forward actually. I know it makes the bot slightly less exclusive but it will push sales and the values before were just silly for the cost involved. As long as the chip rewards in the other aspects of the game i.e. Raid event and chip arenas don’t get reduced to compensate, i’m totally okay with this. :)
  • TKOTKO Posts: 246
    Yea why don't you just send a 4* featured bot to our inbox as well every start of the month. That might increase activity as well.
  • Someone’s getting fired for adding those extra “0”s

That was my first thought! :D

My second was they hired Mrs. Crawley from the Disney movie "Sing" to do their typing.
  • Someone’s getting fired for adding those extra “0”s

It wasn't a mistake! It was totally intentional!
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    TKO wrote: »
    Yea why don't you just send a 4* featured bot to our inbox as well every start of the month. That might increase activity as well.

For those who paid, sure.
  • ZapperZapper Posts: 186
    I think it makes sense to try if this boosts Energon sales. With that added zero it is actually tempting, because you could go for a dupe. Wasn’t like that before.
  • I bought the $5 and $10 bundle. That's my budget for the rest of the year.