Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Clarity on Primal sig please

ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
edited March 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
This has been bugging me for a while now, and I would like some clarity on how it is intended to work:

dsq2egpqp1c5.png

It says "gains X% of max health each time a bleed expires"

It in fact, does not. You can try this yourself. Get a max stack of Crit armour so that bleeds expire quickly to see.

If you have multiple bleed stacks expiring the heal does not stack, it simply resets the timer on the current heal.

Now... If you have beast synergy running and you purify multiple bleed stacks simultaneously, the same issue occurs.. you only get one heal for purifying the entire bleed stack.

I can somewhat understand keeping it to one heal for purfying bleeds manually, and if this is how it is intended, then fine.

However, when the bleed stacks expire naturally the heals should stack unless it is not intended to function this way.

I imagine coding the skill to differentiate between purified bleeds and expiring bleeds would be complicated, but nonetheless, either the description of the sig should change, or the functionality itself should be corrected.

Can we get some clarity on how it is supposed to work?

Comments

• KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Maybe since it's purified, you cut off the loss of health immediately, so getting additional health benefit is frowned upon? Now they can say since it's written as "expires", it applies to expiration instead of purification. Just a thought.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited March 2018
    Maybe since it's purified, you cut off the loss of health immediately, so getting additional health benefit is frowned upon? Now they can say since it's written as "expires", it applies to expiration instead of purification. Just a thought.

As I said, it's understandable for purified bleeds to only give one heal. All the bleeds are "expiring" simultaneously.

The main issue for me is not getting a stack of heal for each bleed that expires on its own.

Since Primal Crit armour shortens damaging debuff duration by 8% per stack, one of his biggest draws is that he turns bleeds into an advantage... But only if the heal stacks.

Without heal stacking, he doesn't generally come out ahead when dealing with multiple bleed debuffs against opponents like Rhinox or Drift, where he can convert 8+ small bleeds into heal very quickly under the right circumstances.

Having the heal timer simply reset on each bleed as they expire instead of adding an additional heal doesn't convert the full amount of hp as described in the Sig.

Please read my post again. I covered this.
  • TKOTKO Posts: 246
    I have also noticed this for a while. I was liking the fact that he would heal multiple from multiple bleeds but when I never saw this happen it was just annoying.

Not sure why Kabam can't either properly code what they write or just write what they actually code.

@Kabam Miike Can we get some clarification on this signature ability?
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    Hoping this didn't get forgotten...