Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

[Guide] How to get 100k feature bot chips

2»

Comments

• DavienDavien Posts: 758
    Terminal wrote: »
    I've recorded all the data for map 3 but haven't put it in to a spreadsheet yet to calculate things. I'll try to get round to it soon >_<;;

Thanks man.. Take your time =)
  • JDingleJDingle Posts: 3
    How does waiting longer to open your crystals increase your chances of getting 100K chips ?
  • JDingle wrote: »
    How does waiting longer to open your crystals increase your chances of getting 100K chips ?

Because you can save up ahead of time. If you have 20 3* crystals and 2 4* crystals ready to go you have 40k chips the very first day. Add in what you get from premium crystals...
    @Terminal you don't play the game anymore? don't see you in the forums these days.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Davien wrote: »
    @Terminal you don't play the game anymore? don't see you in the forums these days.

Last Active
    March 9
    :'(
  • TerminalTerminal Posts: 789
    Glad to see the guide is still useful :) I'm still here and in game, just life priorities and not daily :D hopefully compatibility improves for iphone6~
    Terminal wrote: »
    Glad to see the guide is still useful :) I'm still here and in game, just life priorities and not daily :D hopefully compatibility improves for iphone6~

6 is gonna be hard tho... hope you'll be able to afford a newer iphone to play this game hardcore some day =)
  • serdoodserdood Posts: 115
    I know this is an old thread but is Terminal still around to update this for 1 Mil chip 5 star bot guide? If not does anyone have any time or info to update for the 5 star?

Thanks!
  • SkäggSkägg Posts: 38
    serdood wrote: »
    I know this is an old thread but is Terminal still around to update this for 1 Mil chip 5 star bot guide? If not does anyone have any time or info to update for the 5 star?

Thanks!

Either hoard chips for a couple months / save up a lot of energon to go hard during raid week.

You can still get a fair amount from all modes during a month but will still prob get another 500-600k to get the 5*.
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Skägg wrote: »

Thanks!

Either hoard chips for a couple months / save up a lot of energon to go hard during raid week.

You can still get a fair amount from all modes during a month but will still prob get another 500-600k to get the 5*.

I think he meant hoard bot crystals.
  • serdoodserdood Posts: 115

Understand about the hoarding and energon.

I was just hoping that the guide was updated since it was a nice blueprint. A rough estimate on how many raids was more of what I was looking for. I guess it might be harder now since they made the raid chip payout a little unpredictable per month.
    Darm0k wrote: »

Thanks!

I think he meant hoard bot crystals.

Yeah, thanks

Understand about the hoarding and energon.

I was just hoping that the guide was updated since it was a nice blueprint. A rough estimate on how many raids was more of what I was looking for. I guess it might be harder now since they made the raid chip payout a little unpredictable per month.

Do the math on next thursday when we'll see the exact numbers, I know it will be the same as last month but can't recall the exact amounts.

I'd say you'll need around 2,5-4k energon at least depending on how active you're in all the other modes / how many crystals you can open to get it.