Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Which 4* Tech bot to rank up?

Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
edited March 2018 in General Discussion
I'm just 5k essence away from my next T2A, but I have enough T3B and T2C sparks

Which 4* Tech bot to rank up? 26 votes

Rhinox (duped). Beast Purification and bleed FTW!
23%
TWE10MegaKuppCakeJoker69Insanecloudsabre_777Storysmith 6 votes
Mirage (unduped). Do it! He's the Stark Spiderman of this game
42%
French_BakerFaithz17AAGZ0921FlrsbwAnakinPrimeBumblebee254Dutch1980NinjaHunterXDarkMatrixOptimusMv14141Bntyhntr3232_ 11 votes
Ratchet (duped), duh
15%
KillMasterCRaptor22BOFADBlack_Thought 4 votes
Wait for better bots (OG Prime 4 life!)
11%
ANCIENTNEMESIS1DarkMatrixOptimusMv14141 3 votes
None of the above, stop ranking up!
0%
Stop making polls
7%
serdoodxxSkidsxx 2 votes

Comments

• Who do you have r4 so far? That's really the key to answering this.

Nox and mirage are both awesome, but so are shock and sound if you're committed to a tech. I wouldn't do ratchet unless you're using him constantly with prime. Take away his repair abilities and he's a horrible bot, with them he's decent but not stellar.
  • MAMILMAMIL Posts: 48
    Ratchet is so horrible, when I soloed the entire AM or spotlight expert with him, every fight takes like 3-4 minutes. Who has time for that?
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Ratchet (duped), duh
    Noted "solo" in the post above, LOL.
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Who do you have r4 so far? That's really the key to answering this.

Nox and mirage are both awesome, but so are shock and sound if you're committed to a tech. I wouldn't do ratchet unless you're using him constantly with prime. Take away his repair abilities and he's a horrible bot, with them he's decent but not stellar.

Well, I have a r4 Windblade, I use her, Blud and Rat in AM, I often use Windblade for boss fights and Rat for energon storm & Galvatron.
    I use Rhinox mostly in raids for that sweet, sweet D.O.T purification
    Mirage was my first maxed out 2&3* so I got used to his fighting style since the old days, I love his damage output with 20 attack buffs from SP3.
    I don't really need stronger bots for AM atm, everything seems pretty easy with r3s at diff9
  • AAGZ0921AAGZ0921 Posts: 194
    Mirage (unduped). Do it! He's the Stark Spiderman of this game
    I hate ratchet so much, I keep getting him in 3*. I always try to rank him up all the way to 4/4. Then I forge him into my 4* Ironhide.