Home Alliance Recruitment
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

The MOAR players recruitment poll!!

ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
edited March 2018 in Alliance Recruitment
That's right, SPARK Wreckers needs MOAR players. Rank 5/6 consistently in AM. Put on your big boy pants and go commando, now's your chance!

I'm not gonna sugarcoat it... You'll need minimum 3x 4* 4/40 bots and ninja thumbs to run at our difficulty unless you want to burn through your precious energon reserves!

You'll get your next t3c in no time if you can hang.

PM me on the forum or on LINE or Telegram if you want the challenge.

Here's a list of other great reasons to join Spark Wreckers, choose your favourite!

The MOAR players recruitment poll!! 11 votes

It's awesome listening to Manthro talk about Manthro in the 3rd person!
9%
Gunz0 1 vote
It's even MOAR amazing that Manthro leads the alliance so I have no choice but to listen to him!
0%
Realizing Manthro actually has a lot of knowledge... And he's... helping?
0%
Nope...Nope... He's still a douche... But I'm fast tracking my progress so I happily deal with MOAR Manthro!
36%
Billups1201BOFADBumblebee254Bumblebee_Stings 4 votes
You know what? He's kinda growing on me.... Like a fungus
18%
Faithz17KittenPrime 2 votes
Nanannannaanaananananananaaaaaaa MANTHROOOOOOOOOOOO!
9%
DaveJL 1 vote
All of the above, I'm IN!!
27%
French_BakerJoker69NinjaHunterX 3 votes

Comments

• Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    Wat??
  • SynthwaveSynthwave Posts: 1,012
    Your spirit animal approves t7vz4681fw9g.png
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited March 2018
    Wat??

This confirms the missing poll option of

"Profound disbelief Manthro runs a top 5 alliance... Profound happiness at my shiny new t3c...? Confusion... WORLDS ARE COLLIDING!"
  • TKOTKO Posts: 246
    Can I join you guys? I have 10 4* and 3 of them are rank 2. I run map 1 D10 without items.
    Wait! Nevermind. You're only rank 6 in AM. I'm looking for at least rank 2.
  • BOFADBOFAD Posts: 481
    Nope...Nope... He's still a douche... But I'm fast tracking my progress so I happily deal with MOAR Manthro!
    zmdj9fmqoi8e.png

I hate to point out the obvious to the captain of it but you aren’t top 5
    edited March 2018
    BOFAD wrote: »
    zmdj9fmqoi8e.png

Please reread the recruitment post. I said consistent top 5/6, lol. I appreciate the bump though ;) keeps this thread at the top.

We're always traded spots week to week. This is the first time in the last 2 weeks we've been jumped I believe.

The rankings are toight, like a toiger at the top end.
    Manthro wrote: »
    zmdj9fmqoi8e.png

Please reread the recruitment post. I said consistent top 5/6, lol. I appreciate the bump though ;) keeps this thread at the top.

We're always traded spots week to week. This is the first time in the last 2 weeks we've been jumped I believe.

Profound disbelief Manthro runs a top 5 alliance... Profound happiness at my shiny new t3c...? Confusion... WORLDS ARE COLLIDING!"
    edited March 2018
    Manthro wrote: »
    zmdj9fmqoi8e.png

Profound disbelief Manthro runs a top 5 alliance... Profound happiness at my shiny new t3c...? Confusion... WORLDS ARE COLLIDING!"

Once again, many thanks.. I guess you didn't bother to read the actual recruitment poll description. Dunno what your point is. You're not saying anything I haven't already said :) Happens to any alliance at the top on any given week.
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    Guys seriously, I can vouch first hand that Manthro is a great leader. He's been in charge almost a day now and absolutely nothing has gone wrong... yet.
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    DaveJL wrote: »
    Guys seriously, I can vouch first hand that Manthro is a great leader. He's been in charge almost a day now and absolutely nothing has gone wrong... yet.

Yet?
  • Momo2008Momo2008 Posts: 92
    mt8udwsdou9b.jpeg
    Titanic !
  • Billups1201Billups1201 Posts: 118
    y8xmhrzphjjg.jpeg
    Solve MOAR Riddles

Yet?

He knows I'm joking. I've just done my first AM with this squad and they are all skilled and cool as cucumbers. Really happy I joined up and even happier I took it upon myself to PM Manthro about joining.

Ahahahhaaaaaa!

Awesome
    edited March 2018
    Momo2008 wrote: »
    mt8udwsdou9b.jpeg
    Titanic !

More like...

cfwrhamzx1ua.jpeg

But still not accurate. We are in no danger of sinking
  • kranderskranders Posts: 479
    Spark Wreckers are in good hands with Manthro.
    kranders wrote: »

Just like your mother, Trebek.
    TKO wrote: »

Oh my lol

In all seriousness I do wish you guys the best this is just the way of us joking around so good luck @Manthro if I see anyone that can’t handle our level I will send them your way
  • SabugenSabugen Posts: 350
    they are all just after my bars
    edited March 2018

Oh my lol

In all seriousness I do wish you guys the best this is just the way of us joking around so good luck @Manthro if I see anyone that can’t handle our level I will send them your way

Haha! I know man, I take it in stride. Wouldn't dish it out if I couldn't take a few punches ;)

Still one spot open for a (preferably) right side map 3 player. But, we have some flexibility.

Step up for one week, see what you've got!

w8vmux0c1tmr.png
    lmao who keeps flagging Manthro?
    I hope whoever it is feels the full force of a Mjolnir scale ban hammer
    Thanks to all the players who applied! Sorry we didn't have enough room for all who showed interest.

All spots have been filled for this week.

We expect to have one or two spots available next week, so if you have an itch for more challenge, hit me up anytime on LINE, Telegram or discord over the next 6 days, and we will evaluate which BG/Lanes you would drop into well in advance.

Cheers
    [Spark] Wreckers once again looking for players after this round of AM.

Feel free to message me, Manthro, on LINE, Telegram, or discord... Or even drop me a pm via the forum.

You can also simply request to join us through the game, so that my officers and I can evaluate your top 3 bots to see if we are a good fit for you.

We are mainly looking for players that can handle any combination of the power gain lanes on the left side of the map, or players that are adept at taking on one of the 3 minibosses on the right side of the map.

Looking forward to hearing from you all!
    Speaking first hand as well, Manthro and the officers are great and the SPARK family are cool and it's a really chilled out, fun place to be. I'm still there after 13 days of Manthro leadership and it's going well!