Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Transformers Forged to Fight: 1 Year Anniversary, New Content, New Features, and Much More!

Comments

• With the milestones coming back to arenas, does this also mean we can expect arenas to be global again, or will they stay regional?
  • Mufc14Mufc14 Posts: 643
    @Kabam Miike any chance to remove the rulers of kaon or you are going to add another chapter & keep the current one?
  • RemmieRemmie Posts: 212
    I'm concerned. I've been here since April... I had a lull in gameplay for two months as I'd broke my compatible device. My replacement phone couldn't handle the game after update. So, I got stalled. And seemed to miss a whole lot. So I'm finally to 5 4* bots, 2 r3 maxed. . And now all my effort is moot. 4* will be losing their novelty and their usefulness to obtain proper rewards.

Mike, as we all know rewards are always placed improperly.. for instance, 100% expert rewards gives you resources to upgrade bots to a level to BE ABLE TO 100% expert. So now, the grind for mid tier layers just extended exponentially. By the time I get 3 r4 4*, they'll be as common and useful as an r3 3* is now, and so on. It's way too soon man... You guys are excited to see 5* and that's great... But the fact you say it's "easy" to acquire 4* bots is a bit insulting. I play multiple hours a day, work a full time job, and am a full time dad of 4. So this game suddenly lost a lot of appeal. The gap from top to mid tier is insane as is, now it'll be ridiculous.

I am excited about milestones and such.. and you said acquiring 4* will be easier, so I'll reserve judgement.
  • With the milestones coming back to arenas, does this also mean we can expect arenas to be global again, or will they stay regional?

Yes, but that shouldn't affect your Rank Rewards. What we found was that splitting the Arenas geographically didn't have an effect on the rewards at all, and that combining them won't really change anything.
  • Mufc14 wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike any chance to remove the rulers of kaon or you are going to add another chapter & keep the current one?

They will both still be available!
  • MutantdocMutantdoc Posts: 470
    5 * and 6* Bots are inevitable. Just look at MCOC. Thats how the game works. The carrot is always dangled in front of you. If you have eaten all the carrots, you wouldn't play anymore anyway.
  • JKLJKL Posts: 997

I was waiting for somebody to bring this up! We totally understand why this might seem too soon for some, but the fact of the matter is that we already have quite a few Commanders pushing the limits of their 4-Star Roster.

I don’t know of many that are pushing the limits of their 4* roster. There isn’t even content that pushes the limits of 4*s. In AMs, where the hardest content can be, no one is currently pushing any levels close to reaching the limits of 4* bots.

While I disagree with your statement, I’m not saying 5*s are entirely too early right now. I can see it being discouraging for those mid level players that are just starting to get maxed 4*s. When they think they’ve finally caught up in bot power, they barely get time to enjoy it before the whole arms race starts again. I know there’s more details to come to actual availability so I will reserve full judgement till the info is available.

• AAGZ0921AAGZ0921 Posts: 194
    And what about the constant crashing?
  • Holy crap, I don't even know where to start. It's like drinking out of a fire hose off awesomeness.
  • kranderskranders Posts: 479
    With the milestones coming back to arenas, does this also mean we can expect arenas to be global again, or will they stay regional?

Yes, but that shouldn't affect your Rank Rewards. What we found was that splitting the Arenas geographically didn't have an effect on the rewards at all, and that combining them won't really change anything.

how could this possibly be true @Kabam Miike? We have players from all regions in our alliances and it’s clear the Asian region has grinders driving scores up in their region. You translate that to global arenas and it’s plausible they could all out rank the other regions. Keeping the geographic split seems to be the fairer of the options.

• SabugenSabugen Posts: 350
    it wont affect the precentage rewards but top 10 will be much harder
  • DinoTronsDinoTrons Posts: 48
    This is all great, but when will alliances be able to battle each other in some type of head to head format?
  • @Kabam Miike waiting on something that can help with relic keeper on the base
    Changing them for different events is very annoying.
    Relic slot that can attach upto 4relics. And 4 of this kind for each node . Problem solved of swapping
  • Billups1201Billups1201 Posts: 118
    This is a much needed update. All current content is easily beatable even with my constant lag and occasional freezing mid fight. I’m excited for these changes, I just hope the large update doesn’t break the game all together with more crashing and slow motion fighting.
  • YourikYourik Posts: 17
    it is glad to hear kabam starts to sell 5 star bots and brings back arena milestone. but i am quite sure lots of players will quit game after this update. The issue for A.M. is not solved.
    it is hard to find 18 players with same power bots and skills.Recruiting is always a hard job. Now, D3 81-100 and 5 star bots will make recruiting harder than before.
    1)Why will not increase the alliance member capacity?
    2)why each group can not run different A.M. level separately?

• Billups1201Billups1201 Posts: 118
    Yourik wrote: »
    it is glad to hear kabam starts to sell 5 star bots and brings back arena milestone. but i am quite sure lots of players will quit game after this update. The issue for A.M. is not solved.
    it is hard to find 18 players with same power bots and skills.Recruiting is always a hard job. Now, D3 81-100 and 5 star bots will make recruiting harder than before.
    1)Why will not increase the alliance member capacity?
    2)why each group can not run different A.M. level separately?

Increasing Alliance capacity would only make it more difficult to recruit players with comparable skill levels.
  • DavienDavien Posts: 758
    edited March 2018
    Mufc14 wrote: »

They will both still be available!

glad to hear that.. I'm almost ready to attempt the current ROK. Please don't do anything to it, as many players like me would rage if u do..
  • DavienDavien Posts: 758
    edited March 2018
    @Kabam Miike waiting on something that can help with relic keeper on the base
    Changing them for different events is very annoying.
    Relic slot that can attach upto 4relics. And 4 of this kind for each node . Problem solved of swapping

yes this... 4 slots for each game mode in a separate menu (not on the raid base) where we can switch them around and they have permanent effects in that particular game mode.

but then again some relics like ROK relic take effect in ALL game modes. Difficult thing to resolve.

getting sick of removing and equipping relics over and over again.. it can drive a person nuts x___X
  • kranders wrote: »
    With the milestones coming back to arenas, does this also mean we can expect arenas to be global again, or will they stay regional?

how could this possibly be true @Kabam Miike? We have players from all regions in our alliances and it’s clear the Asian region has grinders driving scores up in their region. You translate that to global arenas and it’s plausible they could all out rank the other regions. Keeping the geographic split seems to be the fairer of the options.

Thanks for bringing this forward,
    I think asian region is further needed to splited .
    China and India are the most populated regions.
    So better they have their own region to fight and grinding.

And we can’t even read whom we are fighting against their name are so unreadable.
    It would be better if indian are included in English region.

Ols kindly look into it. @Kabam Miike
  • Phoenix8318Phoenix8318 Posts: 117
    I do hope for one or 2 new game modes and maybe act 4 story coming with this update or soon thereafter. Overall this update looks awesome. Even for me that are not even close of obtaining a maxed out 4*, the game has gotten stale the last months with to much repetetive content and lacking much needed rewards to get higher as Im not a spender.

So for my part im happy with what looks as a huge step in the right direction.
  • @Kabam Miike so does this mean the bot of the month will be offered as 3*, 4* and 5*?
  • SabugenSabugen Posts: 350
    its actually been asked for. expert is too easy now, when it was first introduced most had only a few r3 bots and some had 1 or rarely 2 r4 bots.
    now i finish the hardest path without losing any hp and im not even especially good.

master difficulty will probably give me a headache but at least the rewards will be better hopefuly.
    Gunz0 wrote: »
    Adding Master difficulty before anyone even asked for it...well, except for Zuko is a great idea! You've only introduced Expert difficulty for a few months and now there's Expert with waaaayyyy stronger and insane mods like Quadruple Unstoppable from Focused Frenzy! Great move Kabam
    #MilkTheWhales

• With the edition to 5 star bots, will the 3 and 4 star bots drop rates increase?
  • Dear Mike
    Hope everything is well I have few question about Transformer forged to fight I hope this is the right place
    - First I am playing it using Android (note5) I noticed that I met all the requirement for google play achievement but still I didn't receive them.
    - And I just want to ask why some Bots Like for example (Barricade and Megatron ) Dont have that sound effect when punching and kicking like other bots it feels muted
    Thank you for taking the time to read my request
    I really hope this reach you
  • BOFADBOFAD Posts: 481
    z0gyxug4libv.jpeg

When Mike wakes up in the morning from all the questions lol
  • Why are 4 stars so rare. I’m level 45 and only have 4 4 stars. Hopefully with the new update I can expand my 4 star roster making them easier to obtain. Also I hope Jazz is the bot for April
  • BacteriumBacterium Posts: 22
    Breesfan_9 wrote: »
    Too many people that are maxed!? Maybe 5% of players (biggest spenders). Sounds like a major Money grab. Non spenders can’t barely achieve 5/50 4*s ..... oh well.
    Hehehe, We don’t spend close to as much as you guys seem to believe. But that’s just tge way people think so i ain’t sayin nothing further. You’re right tho.
    Jay32 wrote: »
    Any update to the Ancient Sanctum crystals @Kabam Miike ? The rewards ain't worth the effort.

Hey @Kabam Miike , wanna respond to this. Us “so highly proclaimed” “big spenders” XD need to know.
    For the special anniversary reward, what exact date do you check this with