Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Who would you prefer to see available next?

Zoom___Zoom___ Posts: 4
edited May 2017 in General Discussion
The need for a bigger roster.

Who would you prefer to see available next? 23 votes

Wheeljack
78%
SteelSHBumblebeeManthroEnralurLJW7621campcomicTrailfiresuyerzaDirculesLordPawelAdamcb_1981LouieDecenaSwiftKeyJoker69Gunz0ajithgladinBanterscreamDaritron 18 votes
Cliffjumper
21%
XxKuiRdAlfaxXDbogert_129CandKanenomisuWhit3Shadow42 5 votes

Comments

• AmanoAmano Posts: 318
    Well soundwave comes out tomorrow there is also 100 of these posts and they can't just throw a bunch of new bots at us it's one everyone 2 weeks
  • Zoom___Zoom___ Posts: 4
    I'm just so used to how huge the roster is for Marvel and it's not like Transformers are short on material, what's the hold up?
  • 1Pharaoh1Pharaoh Posts: 36
    The hold up is MCOC had a 2 year head start and TFTF is barely one month old.
  • MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    edited May 2017
    Zoom___ wrote: »
    I'm just so used to how huge the roster is for Marvel and it's not like Transformers are short on material, what's the hold up?

When I started mcoc we had like 40 champs and that was half year or more into game

As well less bots means more chance for dupes and getting the ones you want. Not sure why everyone in such an uproar to add tons of bots
  • Alkaiser_93Alkaiser_93 Posts: 249
    edited May 2017
    Next bot will be either Grimlock, Starscrem, Ultra Mags or Baygatron. Perhaps it's too early to expect that Megs will be added on the game, but hey! We said the same thing about Soundwave and he'll start being playable since tomorrow.

As everybody said, you can't just throw off random bots just because of hardcore fanbase. Besides, before adding an entirely new bot I believe Kabam will focus on releasing the bots that are already on the game but aren't playable yet.
  • DavementedDavemented Posts: 28
    edited May 2017
    I'm pretty sure that thanks to the movies, Marvel has 100x the fanbase of Transformers and 1000x the money of Hasbro, so expecting this game to get content at the same rate of MCOC is ludicrous. Frankly I'd rather have a stable game that didn't freeze up on me at random during combat (which it's STILL doing after the latest update). Be patient and let Kabam do its work.
  • DreadspectreDreadspectre Posts: 123
    Davemented wrote: »
    I'm pretty sure that thanks to the movies, Marvel has 100x the fanbase of Transformers and 1000x the money of Hasbro, so expecting this game to get content at the same rate of MCOC is ludicrous. Frankly I'd rather have a stable game that didn't freeze up on me at random during combat (which it's STILL doing after the latest update). Be patient and let Kabam do its work.

Err...it's not like Marvel is funding MCOC. Kabam is funding MCOC. They bought a license from Marvel to use characters, that's it.

Transformers has made hasbro a lot of money over the years and each Transformers movie has done over 500 mill I think so they're getting a nice chunk of that as well.

Either way, again, Kabam controls FTF and Kabam funds it. They just bought the license to it.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    Wheeljack
    I'd love to see wheeljack but not the Michael Bay version (Que). It's gotta be gen 1 or the transformers prime wreckers version.
  • MoYLockMoYLock Posts: 5
    Next bot will be either Grimlock, Starscrem, Ultra Mags or Baygatron. Perhaps it's too early to expect that Megs will be added on the game, but hey! We said the same thing about Soundwave and he'll start being playable since tomorrow.

As everybody said, you can't just throw off random bots just because of hardcore fanbase. Besides, before adding an entirely new bot I believe Kabam will focus on releasing the bots that are already on the game but aren't playable yet.

Releasing bots? Meaning I won't have to go through that dumb random pick? I still can't get Mixmaster, no matter how many times I try
  • DreadspectreDreadspectre Posts: 123
    edited May 2017
    MoYLock wrote: »

Releasing bots? Meaning I won't have to go through that dumb random pick? I still can't get Mixmaster, no matter how many times I try

At this point, that's a blessing. He's pretty bad heh.

I can't find a 3* Warrior bot for the life of me. Drivin me nuts.
  • CandKaneCandKane Posts: 718
    Cliffjumper

At this point, that's a blessing. He's pretty bad heh.

I can't find a 3* Warrior bot for the life of me. Drivin me nuts.

My only 3* warrior is Arcee, kinda wish I'd gotten Bludgeon instead
  • Greenie_81Greenie_81 Posts: 54
    Astrotrain would be nice.
  • Alkaiser_93Alkaiser_93 Posts: 249

It seems that you haven't played any Kabam game before, have you? They will NEVER get rid of "that dumb random pick" because it's thanks to "that dumb random pick" that you're playing this game right now.
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Wheeljack
    I want both, Wheeljack a Tech, gains many buffs at once and Cliffjumper a Scout, causing tons of armor break( Glass Gas abillity would be nice)
  • AAGZ0921AAGZ0921 Posts: 194
    Jazz from the first movie. The fallen from second movie. Soundwave from the movie. Lockdown from the Fourth movie.