Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

6.0 Update Discussion Thread

Commanders,

We've just dropped a whole lot of information on what's coming to 6.0, even before we've shared our Release Notes, so we're kicking this thread off a little early!

Check out all of the posts, and ask questions here!

5-Star Information
Legends of Cybertron: Revenge of the King
Raid Store Revamp

There's still more to come, including information on Objectives and Away Missions, and our release notes, but you'll have to wait until early next week for that!

Comments

• Sucks gotta wait another week for all this great new content..... longest week ever!
  • ToughTough Posts: 237
    hmm, the rewards for New rok seem a bit little, oh well. it’ll be fun :)
    also, i noticed that we get 10 5* sig stones. Are you missing an awakening gem in there?
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    Kabaam Miike are you Ramjet? Because man you just stunned me with all that intel!
  • SaYnTSaYnT Posts: 87
    Thanks for the update @Kabam Miike , looks great!
  • Negan13Negan13 Posts: 22
    what will be the first 5 * bots
  • BigbowlrBigbowlr Posts: 121
    The 5* info says opening a 2* will award 3* shards etc, does that apply to new bots or just dupes like MCOC?

both. @Bigbowlr
  • DeadSilenceDeadSilence Posts: 101
    Will 5* bots have a mini game at SP3 like in mcoc??
  • Will we still get shards for forging if we get them for opening crystals?
  • edited March 2018
    Will we still get shards for forging if we get them for opening crystals?

You will not get any Shards for Forging, only for opening.

EDIT: I totally blanked... Of course you get Shards for Forging! You'll just need a 5-Star Bot to Forge your 4-Stars into first.
  • Bigbowlr wrote: »
    The 5* info says opening a 2* will award 3* shards etc, does that apply to new bots or just dupes like MCOC?

New Bots, Duplicate Bots, you'll get Shards for Both!
  • Well, I was really hoping that the raid store would get a makeover in time for, oh I dunno, raid week...

A little disappointed to see waspinator made the cut for 5* bots. This almost looks like a list of common base defenders, is that how you picked them? :D

Other than those two things, this all looks awesome! Can't wait for next week.
    Bigbowlr wrote: »

this is awesome, now i have to save haha, which i suck at if you don't know me. got a great 5* pool right now
  • LaprasLapras Posts: 258

Dang, I just opened a bunch of crystals yesterday when I saw Megatron got added :(
  • Lapras wrote: »
    Dang, I just opened a bunch of crystals yesterday when I saw Megatron got added :(

I nearly did, but decided to save them for next featured bot. Glad I did!
    good stuff. will be exciting.
    that waspinator only one id say is a bad pull.. UM and arcee are also meh but id be alright with them, megatron rotf starscream optimus primal shockwave drift however are amaze
  • MaxBebopMaxBebop Posts: 481
    With the update to the raid store, will there be any plans to update Alliance Missions milestone rewards?
    Maybe upping the amount of T3 essence and T2 Alpha, or making them more accessible in earlier milestones
    Yes! Any plans to up AM rewards? seems like it’s not worth it because of these changes.
    MaxBebop wrote: »
    With the update to the raid store, will there be any plans to update Alliance Missions milestone rewards?
    Maybe upping the amount of T3 essence and T2 Alpha, or making them more accessible in earlier milestones

rank rewards are a joke! its hilarious how the top10 rewards are worse then the 11-25 rewards :neutral:
  • I have a kind of left-field question, will opening 1* bot crystals give 2* crystal shards? Not relevant to most people but I have 209 of those 1* crystals waiting to be used for a higher purpose :p
  • Mufc14Mufc14 Posts: 643
    500 shards for every 4*, I just lost 1/2 5* bot

bve6tl77o7vx.png

I am thinking now

7o1mit48orht.gif
  • Omega_benOmega_ben Posts: 78
    Wow I feel Stupid now I was going to ask will we ever get Crystal Shards for duping bots and now we will XD curse my brain making think we would never get shards for duping
  • RomGuyRomGuy Posts: 3
    @Kabam Miike how much shards will we be getting by opening 2* and 3* bot?
    RomGuy wrote: »

If it’s 500 from a 4*, then it’s 100 from 2* and 3*
  • BigbowlrBigbowlr Posts: 121

That's assuming they keep the same ratio from MCOC.

That's assuming they keep the same ratio from MCOC.

100 x 20 = 2000. 500 x 20 = 10000, makes sense but we know what kabam can be like when it comes to logic haha