Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Constant Crashing since latest update.

Since the latest update i have been experiencing crashing when trying to play the game

So far it has crashed when

- Playing Story Various Acts
- Daily Missions
- Arena

I was wondering if anyone else has reported this?

Comments

• MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    edited May 2017
    One total for me but give your device ect helps the devs

iPhone 7 plus here
  • TerminalTerminal Posts: 789
    seems about the same for me before and after.

iphone 6, randomly crashes every 15 or so minutes. Has crashed on; selecting ore for upgrading. loading the team select for a mission, clicking continue to load alliance missions, loading a fight in arena, raid, story etc, and in the middle of a fight.. so basically everywhere. If I do 3 raid runs it always crashes at least once. While doing the prime missions it seems more unstable, sometimes crashing multiple times during one chapter.
  • Mainer123Mainer123 Posts: 29
    I pad air has been turning completely off
  • Jacko1211Jacko1211 Posts: 37
    Forgot to add - iPhone 7 plus Latest iOS

• TenneyTenney Posts: 3
    Mine has been crashing even more since the recent update, about 5 mins after starting the game. LG G Stylo, Android 6.0
  • MeshatariMeshatari Posts: 11
    I have the same problem, while I was doing the story, I would fight a bot snd win with half my health. It would crash and I will reload and continue I would have to fight the same bot but m6 health wilbe at half. One part would crash about 6 time I will have to use a lot of heath and revive for no reason.
  • Hey guys,

We're investigating these crashes right now, and going over the crash logs to see if we can pinpoint where these are coming from. If you guys could also let us know where the crashes occur in addition to your device details, that would be very helpful! Is it in Arenas? In the Story Missions? Who were you fighting? etc.
  • DarkmantisDarkmantis Posts: 19
    The game crashes my Nexus 6 (Android 7.0) every 20 minutes:

- On Story Quest maps
    - When loading Story Quest fights
    - When loading Special Event fights (KOs bot)
    - When opening 10 arena crystals
    - When navigating the store
    - On Raid map
    - When loading Raid fights

Basically it happens frequently and in every aspect of the game.
  • SteelSHSteelSH Posts: 80
    Mine seems to be crashing mostly when a away mission completes or at random in story mode. Also ive notice that with my shield tablet since last update my touch controls for the game is not registering right and becoming on playable in times. Like if i swipe to move forward back up or down the bot will just stay there blocking or if i touch to attack the bot just stands doing nothing. Please look into this, i love this game but its very frustrating when the touch controls are not responsive like it did before
  • Jacko1211Jacko1211 Posts: 37
    Darkmantis wrote: »
    The game crashes my Nexus 6 (Android 7.0) every 20 minutes:

- On Story Quest maps
    - When loading Story Quest fights
    - When loading Special Event fights (KOs bot)
    - When opening 10 arena crystals
    - When navigating the store
    - On Raid map
    - When loading Raid fights

Basically it happens frequently and in every aspect of the game.

Mine's pretty much the same to be honest, can sometimes crash 4 or 5 times before i even get it to load again. I'm on iPhone 7 plus.
  • HeinradHeinrad Posts: 1
    My game crashes very frequently too, and more recently, the game has had quite a few lengthy hangs during fights which eventually leads to a crash.

I've mainly seen these during loading screens, but more recently during the fights themselves.

Running Android 7.0 on an nVidia Shield K1
  • Mine randomly crashes almost 1/4 times i open the game. only applicable to the latest patch. iPhone 7 Plus
  • iuJacobiuJacob Posts: 442
    Crashes all the time, even more since the update.
    sometimes it won't even make it to the title screen
  • NilsNils Posts: 3
    Hey guys,

We're investigating these crashes right now, and going over the crash logs to see if we can pinpoint where these are coming from. If you guys could also let us know where the crashes occur in addition to your device details, that would be very helpful! Is it in Arenas? In the Story Missions? Who were you fighting? etc.

Yeah I've literally done everything to stop this error I watched all the youtube vids to fix this I asked the support team...they blamed it on updates so I updated the android and it still crashed and when I asked the support team they didn't care.... many people have reported to this case with the support team. But yeah I have a Samsung galaxy s5 mini and this has been going on for over a week from 22nd of july-2 of August. So please be bothered to help out because the support team say things but never do them.
  • Hi Mike,
    I usually post in one of the other threads but since I'm here:
    iPad mini 10.3.3
    Crashes and overheats everywhere. Mostly in raid like this about 15 minutes ago
    iio0bow7iqmh.png
    b7mod8w0n6t5.png
  • Just to clarify, crashes are always bound to happen under an overheat condition but also having this problem without the overheat as well
  • They r not going to fix it. If they are they would give a list of device in process of fixing. A list of working device non heating there is none. Trust me.
  • CringeCringe Posts: 26
    Yeah me too, I play on iPad Air 1 and it constantly crashes, it's stopped me from spending any money since I can't do anything in the game.
    Crashes during:
    -LOADING SCREENS FOR ANY FIGHT.
    -DURING THE ACTUAL FIGHTS.
  • They r not going to fix it. If they are they would give a list of device in process of fixing. A list of working device non heating there is none. Trust me.

We've asked for an official list of supported devices, countless times. We have never been answered.
  • asparagusasparagus Posts: 184
    They should just do the right thing and remove the health penalty. It isn't there to ensure that the game is fair for everyone. It's there to ensure that people are spending on potions.
  • STORMZZSTORMZZ Posts: 57
    They won't unfortunately, too many brown nosers who post daily about irrelevant shhh. It's well documented this game crashes, lags, over heats...yet punts out future stuff without fixing the obvious. DW about it, let the game decline.
  • asparagusasparagus Posts: 184
    I know jack about coding but I've collected that the crashing problem is very complex. But just dropping the hp penalty should not be. People would still cheat, people would still spend. But doing it would just make the game so much more enjoyable for so many. My alliance is trying to push it in AM right now and I've crashed at the loading screen five times in this round alone. Hp penalty every time.