Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Has anyone beaten the legends of Cybertron missions?

Has anyone beaten them?

Comments

• Spidey076Spidey076 Posts: 222
    I dont think so it is way harder then prime mission. their attack rating equal to 4* prime mission challenge but their health point is very much higher if you play mcoc and know about rol you will know for now it will Not possible.
  • MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    It's possible with enough money but crap rewards for what it would cost
  • Spidey076Spidey076 Posts: 222
    Mustangjon wrote: »
    It's possible with enough money but crap rewards for what it would cost

I would agree with you bcz the reward are not worthy for spending money.these reward are not good for that we spent money.if there will any exclusive bots instead of raNk up material it will be very good like mcoc.as i think these rank up material are very rare for now but whoever beat this event in future definitely will have strong 4* bot and then that time these reward will become normal.
  • ToughnutToughnut Posts: 201
    edited May 2017
    It's actually not possible right now. Due to megatron's dig ability. No not can last long enough to counter his regen.
  • STORMZZSTORMZZ Posts: 57
    Several times, I used Guillotine, SL , Magneto, BB and Cyclops when perfect block was around man. Nobody has on this.
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Hahaha Stormzz
    Yes this has been beaten now by a few player
  • CandKaneCandKane Posts: 718
    edited June 2017

I call shenanigans. Well, I'd like to, but I suppose with deep enough pockets it's perfectly doable.
    There's a picture of an r4 on this forum from one of them... which rok is only way currently to have an r4
  • TerminalTerminal Posts: 789
    CandKane wrote: »

I call shenanigans. Well, I'd like to, but I suppose with deep enough pockets it's perfectly doable.

Visatron is a secret exclusive character only available after a specific sequence of events. It usually involves taking a character through several years of 'university' levelling up the right abilities and then a few interactions with the right kind of NPCs and other player characters to find an area to exchange time for credits. The path you use and amount of grinding will determine if you can get a 2*, 3* or 4* Visatron. If a family member has already unlocked Visatron they can help you unlock it earlier, but you won't be able to level it up without following the above steps.

Some people also prefer Debitus Prime to Visatron, but they have very similar abilities, so it largely comes down to personal preference.
  • NerguryNergury Posts: 22
    I think I am the first conquerer of ROK. I did it June 14th. Where can I ask the rewards?
  • SmirkyDrewSmirkyDrew Posts: 118
    Nobody has beaten it. There is a reason the 411 bot doesn't have completed data.
  • ToughnutToughnut Posts: 201
    Wrong SmirkyDrew, 4 people including me have conquered it already.
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    BrutalDLX completed it already oh wait...wrong game