Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Legends of Cybertron: Revenge of the King Discussion Thread

Commanders!

The King has returned! Grimlock is back, and he's brought his special Dinobot Mod with him! This is the most difficult content in the game right now, so we wanted to give you all a space to discuss it!

Now, I've gotten a lot of requests for hints in Private Messages, but I will not be sharing any hints or information this time! Of course, you are all welcome to share info with each other, and we encourage it!

So use this space, help each other out. Get help with a particular Encounter, or help others with troubles they may be having!
Tagged:

Comments

• KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    There’s a big bad blaster near the end ;)
  • JatinderSinghJatinderSingh Posts: 284
    edited April 2018
    There’s a big bad blaster near the end ;)

Yep he is the 2nd last bot in the way and he is Tech.
  • JatinderSinghJatinderSingh Posts: 284
    edited April 2018
    Also guys if you have unduped OG prime its good that what you will need to pass the first bot primal . Although its not just the only bot but ita synergy with rat makes him ideal choice.
    Or use Of megatron he is also a perfect weapon
  • VavatronVavatron Posts: 843
    So I have a maxed OG Prime. Do I just push though this with revs and boosts or is there a better plan?
  • SynthwaveSynthwave Posts: 1,012
    As long as Primal has his crit armor up you can just spam OG's sp1 and sp2 and you won't have to worry about him healing.
    Does debuff damage (bleeds, shock etc) lower the Jurassic spark thingy?
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    So this time u are loud about blaster being next? Or is it an april fools joke?
    Vavatron wrote: »
    So I have a maxed OG Prime. Do I just push though this with revs and boosts or is there a better plan?

I mean the whole thing. How are people doing this?
  • ToughTough Posts: 237
    practice
  • ToughTough Posts: 237
    Once you solo primal and Dinobot, keep going with og/Rat strat
  • I can’t even play the dang game
  • Vavatron wrote: »

The thing is if you have OG duped and think to use him against primal thats won’t work because the bleeds heals him at enormous rates. U have to be a ninja or use mega to armour break and keep spamming sp-1 and 2
    edited April 2018

The thing is if you have OG duped and think to use him against primal thats won’t work because the bleeds heals him at enormous rates. U have to be a ninja or use mega to armour break and keep spamming sp-1 and 2

Thanks for that.

I don’t think I have the skill level required. I only tried Mix Master so far with my OG Prime and only took him down to 79% in one try.

That means 5 revives per bot assuming no stupid mistakes.
  • TKOTKO Posts: 246
    If your game runs like it does for me, then it doesn't really matter who you have cause you won't be able to get through without $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
  • SkBirdmanSkBirdman Posts: 391
    So to those who have finished this, whats the order of bots?
    Primal, Dinobot, Ramjet, Shockwave, Prowl, Megatron, Kickback, Waspinator, Rhinox, Windblade, Blaster, Grimlock.
  • BOFADBOFAD Posts: 481
    Synthwave wrote: »
    Primal, Dinobot, Ramjet, Shockwave, Prowl, Megatron, Kickback, Waspinator, Rhinox, Windblade, Blaster, Grimlock.

Did you finish @Synthwave I finished this morning was a grind for sure lol
  • I'm not even sure how to begin. What level bots do you use?
    BOFAD wrote: »
    Synthwave wrote: »

Did you finish @Synthwave I finished this morning was a grind for sure lol

Nah, I'm gonna wait until I get the team I want to look the way I want it to. I got all the bots, just need to r5 Megsy and Shockwave and do some forging. We can't really take these 5 stars into any place serious yet in the game without forging away all your 4 stars so the urgency for me to get this done just isn't there yet.

Plus, I distinctly remember feeling a huge RoK-shaped hole in my life after I beat chapter 1. I wanna savor this and actually try and enjoy it. I know a lot of guys just threw money at it to get it done and I don't think they enjoyed it as much as they would if the had attempted it a few weeks or a month from now.

Who knows, maybe even Blaster or May's bot will be a crucial piece to making it less spendy, lol.

Congrats on finishing though! I hope you got what you wanted, bot-wise.
    I'm not even sure how to begin. What level bots do you use?

You're gonna want all r5 4 stars, max forged would be even better. They designed it so that you can't use the OG/Ratchet synergy for the first bot, Primal, but you can get a lot of utility out of it later from what I'm told.

Dinobot or Megatron is gonna be your best bet against Primal. I've heard UM is also a possible choice, but I don't know if he'll have the damage output needed to keep the Jurassic Spark mod from rising too high, as he's more armor-focused and KOing your whole team at the beginning to get his sig bonus just seems counter-productive. Starscream's null ray just doesn't remove the mod effects for long enough to be of any help in my opinion, so I wouldn't try him either unless you wanna use his synergy for later with Megatron.

The only other bots I'm hearing that are difficult are Waspinator and Blaster, so a tech like Shockwave or Mirage will probably be best (the former to absorb the projectiles into shock charges, the latter to just heavy under the ranged shots). Blaster, from what I hear, is just gonna be awful so I don't know what to tell you there, lol. Maybe by the end of the month we'll have better countermeasures to share against him once he gets in the mix more on people's teams.

Hope that helps.
    Wasp is by far the hardest fight of them all... Unless you can counter him somehow
  • Jay32Jay32 Posts: 169
    Ratchet works perfect vs Wasp 26xav7ra8ja2.jpg
    edited April 2018
    Damn that Ratchet is diesel lol
  • Jay32Jay32 Posts: 169
    Damn that Ratchet is diesel lol

Lol your Ratchet is the same.
    udsu75g4rvuv.jpg

Legit... I have the best luck ever. Thank you Kabam
    TKO wrote: »
    udsu75g4rvuv.jpg

Yikes
    TKO wrote: »
    udsu75g4rvuv.jpg

Yikes

I wouldn’t complain actually all the tech bots I love! Mirage may be my new favourite
  • bu4ihgkxzjxn.jpg

ROK done. Damn that's a tough one :smiley:
  • that1guythat1guy Posts: 374
    Jay32 wrote: »
    Ratchet works perfect vs Wasp 26xav7ra8ja2.jpg

Yeah but your signature level is insane on ratchet :-(
  • PrimeHackerPrimeHacker Posts: 134
    I got K.O by Mixmaster. :'(
    Man I battled with him with my Kickback and Mixmaster just used his SP2 after hitting 3 times so Mixmaster kind of counter attacked me.