Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Alliance Member Related Opinion

Hi all,

I am not sure where to find the information and i don't want to bump to any old threads, so might as well write a new one.

I am a part of a small but active (yet slowly moving) alliance. The problem(?) started when the leader of our alliance went to take a break for a couple of months now (not sure until when). The leader is not responding to my message so i also don't know how to communicate with him. The alliance is still progressing as usual but without any proper leadership, all the alliance member rarely talks to one another and has no focus. Most probably the members wanted to have a simple and relax alliance rather than to be an aggressive alliance and aiming much higher to progress.

Since i am one of the old member in the alliance, sometimes i just give some heads up for the new spotlight mission, starting new alliance mission etc. I play occasionally but i login without failed (unless something important appears) everyday. I do monitor the activity of the members, kicking out the non-active members. However, there is a non-active officer in the line-up who have abandoned the game for months now and i don't have the authority to kick out this player. I would like to promote other member to replace the officer place since i feel its not fair to the active members.

I would like have a better progression for all the members individually and alliance as a whole. So if any players who is willing to share their experience, opinion on how i can handle this situation is very much appreciated.

Thanks for your time.

Tagged:

Comments

• XhibitAXhibitA Posts: 201
    First step would be to leave that alliance and create a new one to bring the current players to. This will put you in an active leadership role and rid the alliance of the current non active leader.
  • If the leader hasn't logged in for a long time (60 days or greater, I think...), you could write a support ticket and request promotion of an existing officer or senior member to leadership instead. If the old leader comes back, the new leader can choose to promote the old leader.

XhibitA's option works really well, too.
  • FlyerFlyer Posts: 24
    @XhibitA , @Kabam Kavs

Apology for the late reply. thanks for the input. I shall bring this 2 ideas to the alliance members and have a talk about it.

Maybe we can close the topic and make it as a case study for future reference.

Again, thanks for the input and time. Appreciate it.
  • XhibitAXhibitA Posts: 201
    If you use the Line app feel free to hit me up on there (ID: xhibita) and I can give you more pointers if you want.
  • “Coup d’ ètat “button for officers
  • FlyerFlyer Posts: 24
    XhibitA wrote: »
    If you use the Line app feel free to hit me up on there (ID: xhibita) and I can give you more pointers if you want.

thanks again. Unfortunately my mobile phone is currently unusable due to motherboard issue..can't login to play these past few days..very frustrating...