Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Best and worst bots of each class

Comments

• Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Here's my list:
    - Brawler:
    + Best: Tie between Motormaster and Optimus Primal. MTM deals a ton of damage if you manage to screw up and lose a lot of health, his unstoppable is insane and extremely annoying to fight against since there is no counter to that other than nullify or stun. Optimus Primal is a great support bot to make all Beast wars characters become Grimlock, how about his abilities? Well, he hits hard with multiple melee buffs, his heavy also counts as a melee buff as well so you can still spam heavy while the opponent is always blocking
    + Worst: Grimlock: Pure trash without his signature ability, even with it, you must keep spamming your heavies every 4 second and spam your SP2 to get Merle buffs. Only good against Bonecrusher, Rhinox or getting hit

- Warrior:
    + Best: Bonecrusher: Awesome bleeds, god tier defensive bot and that's all I can say
    + Worst: Jabba the Hutt: Low damage over time, doesn't hit hard, I don't have him duped yet so Idk if his signature ability will make him a threat, but if he's not duped, I can only use him against Pyrophobia nodes

- Scout:
    + Best: Prowl: DID YOU THINK I'D PUT WINDBLADE ON THIS LIST? WRONG!!! Prowl is better than Windblade, I agree, Windblade is amazing, she deals so much bleed damage plus that Swordmaster synergy. But Prowl has much more utilities. Dash back to gain power, spam SP1 and you'll dominate the fight. He hits hard, he gains lots of power and he has reliable power control as well. He is the PERFECT bot of this game. Please don't nerf him, I'll give you more money Kabam
    + Worst: Sideswipe: Not bad, but all other scouts are better than him. He's actually quite annoying on base defense, at least for me.

- Tech:
    + Best: Rhinox, Mirage, Ratchet, Soundwave: They're great for me. Rhinox is the hard hitter&edamame dealer (5 stacks of bleed is awesome!). Mirage is the power controller, damage capped, chain stunner, block breaker, hard hitter (should I put Mirage as the best bot in the game, nah. It takes a long time for him to do all of that). Ratchet: chain stuns if you're luckier than me, his heal and power gain are decent. Soundwave: Heavy spam->Power gain, although his power control effects are unreliable, he's still great. His AI plays extremely aggressively in raids, and pretty much every game mode + Reflect makes him an annoying bot to fight
    + Worst: Shockwave: I DO NOT HATE SHOCKWAVE. He is not bad, he's quite decent but not as good as the others I mentioned above

- Demolition:
    + Best: Metal Swampthing: Swampthing has more utilities than Ironhide, he gains more buffs (attack, ranged, unstoppable etc), he can deal massive damage anytime he wants, unlike Ironhide, so he's great for long fights (never tried before). He has a decent regen at low health to cheat his death. Synergies with other Baycepticons provide him with some minor RNG abilities but they're not too important. So Swampthing>Ironhide for me. I hope I didn't trigger you Ironhide fans. I do like him, he's pretty close to be number 1, but I prefer abbot with more utility
    + Worst: Ramjet: Still decent, can chain stun the opponent after the update, burn is good for pyrophobia mods, he's still better than Jabba in my opinion

- Tactician:
    + Best: Optimus Prime for life! Everyone knows this, so I won't talk about him, instead, I'll talk about my 2nd favorite Tac and that is...
    + Megatron!: 3 different kinds of debuffs(4th one comes from Shockwave). You can stack up to 3 armor break debuffs, fuse the first one and refresh the other 2 with Medium attacks. Attack down is useless. Permanent shock is insane, I wonder how many shocks he can stack. Power rate is OK, it's nice to have a little power control. Heavy with fusion charges is awesome, they travel so fast that sometimes the opponent can't sidestep fast enough. Megatron is SOMETIMES better than Optimus. The only thing that can counter him is Exo filter or debuff shrugging bots like Grimlock or Munkies. Buff steal is good depending on what kind of buff you're trying to steal.
    + Worst: Bumblebee: Just sad. But he's good for long fights thou, keep spamming the heavies!
  • Brawler- Best-MV1 Optimus because of his shields and bleeds. Worst- really hard to choose but have to go with grimlock because he imo is slow and really just isnt as powerful as he should be. Redeeming quality is his 3rd special. It is powerful

Warrior- Best- Hot Rod because he is really agile, he does not give the enemy any time to fight, his deceleration is amazing and his specials are crazy powerful Worst- Arcee because her specials are not that good and neither are her synergies. Also her bleeds are not that powerful either. REDEEMING QUALITY- Head shots

Tech- Best- Mirage he is very under rated. His special 3 is devastating. If used properly, so are his 1st and 2nd special. Also K.E.R.S is really helpful Worst- Ratchet all he does is heal himself and make the battle painfully longer. His only redeeming quality is his 3rd special.

Demolitions- Best- RotF Megs or Ironhide because they are both powerful. Megs has his debuff stacks really help his heavy attack reach unimaginable powers. Ironhide has burn debuffs that stack up making him a formidable opponent. Worst- Way too easy Galvatron. I know people are going to give me alot of crap, but wait. Galvatron, to reach a lot of damage, has to block for a significant amount of time. The opponent would use a heavy attack, rush in, start a combo, use a special attack, rinse and repeat. If you do not charge him, then he becomes really weak and it will just make it harder on yourself because the enemy would just sidestep also because Galvatron is slow.

Scout- Best- Windblade or Prowl. Windblade's bleeds and specials are immensely strong. Prowl's S2 and 1 are OP. Worst- Sideswipe. He is not bad, he is just not AS good as the others. In no point of view is he bad though.

Tactician- Worst- Ultra Mgnus- worst in game. really slow and weak DotM Bumblebee- Best in the game. S1 S2 and S3 are game-changers. Agility turns the tide on the opponent. He is the most agile. He is the combo king. STING LIKE A BEE!!!
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Brawler- Best-MV1 Optimus because of his shields and bleeds. Worst- really hard to choose but have to go with grimlock because he imo is slow and really just isnt as powerful as he should be. Redeeming quality is his 3rd special. It is powerful

Warrior- Best- Hot Rod because he is really agile, he does not give the enemy any time to fight, his deceleration is amazing and his specials are crazy powerful Worst- Arcee because her specials are not that good and neither are her synergies. Also her bleeds are not that powerful either. REDEEMING QUALITY- Head shots

Tech- Best- Mirage he is very under rated. His special 3 is devastating. If used properly, so are his 1st and 2nd special. Also K.E.R.S is really helpful Worst- Ratchet all he does is heal himself and make the battle painfully longer. His only redeeming quality is his 3rd special.

Demolitions- Best- RotF Megs or Ironhide because they are both powerful. Megs has his debuff stacks really help his heavy attack reach unimaginable powers. Ironhide has burn debuffs that stack up making him a formidable opponent. Worst- Way too easy Galvatron. I know people are going to give me alot of crap, but wait. Galvatron, to reach a lot of damage, has to block for a significant amount of time. The opponent would use a heavy attack, rush in, start a combo, use a special attack, rinse and repeat. If you do not charge him, then he becomes really weak and it will just make it harder on yourself because the enemy would just sidestep also because Galvatron is slow.

Scout- Best- Windblade or Prowl. Windblade's bleeds and specials are immensely strong. Prowl's S2 and 1 are OP. Worst- Sideswipe. He is not bad, he is just not AS good as the others. In no point of view is he bad though.

Tactician- Worst- Ultra Mgnus- worst in game. really slow and weak DotM Bumblebee- Best in the game. S1 S2 and S3 are game-changers. Agility turns the tide on the opponent. He is the most agile. He is the combo king. STING LIKE A BEE!!!

I love to hear unpopular opinions <3
  • GreyfoxEXGreyfoxEX Posts: 40
    Here are my opinions:

TACTICIAN CLASS: Best = Optimus Prime (Combiner Wars);
    *There aren't any bad Bots for this class, in my opinion.

WARRIOR CLASS: Best = Hot Rod (The Last Knight), Worst = Arcee (Combiner Wars);
    SCOUT CLASS: Best = Prowl (Combiner Wars), Worst = Windblade (Combiner Wars);
    TECH CLASS: Best = Soundwave (Combiner Wars), Worst = Mirage (Combiner Wars);
    DEMOLOTIONS CLASS: Best = Megatron (ROTF), Worst = Waspinator (Beast Wars);
    BRAWLER CLASS: Best = Grimlock (G1), Worst = Grindor (ROTF).

I hope i have helped. Here are all results together, in my opinion:

MY PREFERED BOT(s): Hot Rod (The Last Knight) & Prowl (Combiner Wars);
    THE BOT(s) I HATE: Grindor (ROTF) & Mirage (Combiner Wars).

I don't really need to answer this because I completely agree with this list nice work I've tagged awesome for you
  • Gunz0 Thanks buddy ;)
  • KittenPrime i am sure he will :)
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited April 2018
    Manthro is confused.

Manthro does not understand how one can rate MovieBee as the best tactician, yet rate Sideswipe as worst scout.

They are similar bots, but different classes.

Manthro sees no logic in this. Manthro has facepalmed and left the building.
  • Manthro wrote: »
    Manthro is confused.

Manthro does not understand how one can rate MovieBee as the best tactician, yet rate Sideswipe as worst scout.

They are similar bots, but different classes.

Manthro sees no logic in this. Manthro has facepalmed and left the building.

Sideswipe's special aren't as good as Bee's. Like I said, he is not bad at all.
  • arqm555arqm555 Posts: 32
    Tacticians: (Optimus prime g1) (megatron g1) and (bay bumblebee)
    Brawlers: (motormaster) (bay Optimus Prime) and(duped grimlock or grindor)
    Warriors: (arcee) (bludgeon) and (drift) or(hotrod) for evade bots
    Scouts: (all of them are great)
    Tech: (mirage) (rhinox) (shockwave) (soundwave is great too)
    Demolition: (ironhide) (galvatron) (megatron)
    Honorable mentions:
    Jazz
    Dinobot
    Windblade
    Hotrod
  • Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994
    Gunz0 wrote: »
    Here's my list:
    - Brawler:
    + Best: Tie between Motormaster and Optimus Primal. MTM deals a ton of damage if you manage to screw up and lose a lot of health, his unstoppable is insane and extremely annoying to fight against since there is no counter to that other than nullify or stun. Optimus Primal is a great support bot to make all Beast wars characters become Grimlock, how about his abilities? Well, he hits hard with multiple melee buffs, his heavy also counts as a melee buff as well so you can still spam heavy while the opponent is always blocking
    + Worst: Grimlock: Pure trash without his signature ability, even with it, you must keep spamming your heavies every 4 second and spam your SP2 to get Merle buffs. Only good against Bonecrusher, Rhinox or getting hit

- Warrior:
    + Best: Bonecrusher: Awesome bleeds, god tier defensive bot and that's all I can say
    + Worst: Jabba the Hutt: Low damage over time, doesn't hit hard, I don't have him duped yet so Idk if his signature ability will make him a threat, but if he's not duped, I can only use him against Pyrophobia nodes

- Scout:
    + Best: Prowl: DID YOU THINK I'D PUT WINDBLADE ON THIS LIST? WRONG!!! Prowl is better than Windblade, I agree, Windblade is amazing, she deals so much bleed damage plus that Swordmaster synergy. But Prowl has much more utilities. Dash back to gain power, spam SP1 and you'll dominate the fight. He hits hard, he gains lots of power and he has reliable power control as well. He is the PERFECT bot of this game. Please don't nerf him, I'll give you more money Kabam
    + Worst: Sideswipe: Not bad, but all other scouts are better than him. He's actually quite annoying on base defense, at least for me.

- Tech:
    + Best: Rhinox, Mirage, Ratchet, Soundwave: They're great for me. Rhinox is the hard hitter&edamame dealer (5 stacks of bleed is awesome!). Mirage is the power controller, damage capped, chain stunner, block breaker, hard hitter (should I put Mirage as the best bot in the game, nah. It takes a long time for him to do all of that). Ratchet: chain stuns if you're luckier than me, his heal and power gain are decent. Soundwave: Heavy spam->Power gain, although his power control effects are unreliable, he's still great. His AI plays extremely aggressively in raids, and pretty much every game mode + Reflect makes him an annoying bot to fight
    + Worst: Shockwave: I DO NOT HATE SHOCKWAVE. He is not bad, he's quite decent but not as good as the others I mentioned above

- Demolition:
    + Best: Metal Swampthing: Swampthing has more utilities than Ironhide, he gains more buffs (attack, ranged, unstoppable etc), he can deal massive damage anytime he wants, unlike Ironhide, so he's great for long fights (never tried before). He has a decent regen at low health to cheat his death. Synergies with other Baycepticons provide him with some minor RNG abilities but they're not too important. So Swampthing>Ironhide for me. I hope I didn't trigger you Ironhide fans. I do like him, he's pretty close to be number 1, but I prefer abbot with more utility
    + Worst: Ramjet: Still decent, can chain stun the opponent after the update, burn is good for pyrophobia mods, he's still better than Jabba in my opinion

- Tactician:
    + Best: Optimus Prime for life! Everyone knows this, so I won't talk about him, instead, I'll talk about my 2nd favorite Tac and that is...
    + Megatron!: 3 different kinds of debuffs(4th one comes from Shockwave). You can stack up to 3 armor break debuffs, fuse the first one and refresh the other 2 with Medium attacks. Attack down is useless. Permanent shock is insane, I wonder how many shocks he can stack. Power rate is OK, it's nice to have a little power control. Heavy with fusion charges is awesome, they travel so fast that sometimes the opponent can't sidestep fast enough. Megatron is SOMETIMES better than Optimus. The only thing that can counter him is Exo filter or debuff shrugging bots like Grimlock or Munkies. Buff steal is good depending on what kind of buff you're trying to steal.
    + Worst: Bumblebee: Just sad. But he's good for long fights thou, keep spamming the heavies!

Grimlock does need his signature to truly shine but you don't have to have melee buffs to easily win with him. And you forgot his ability to shrug off damage in dinosaur mode.

Prowl....as opposed to your obvious bias against Grimlock your obvious bias for Prowl made you forget to mention that he needs his signature awakened for him to gain power on dash back. Without it, he is good but not great.
  • Mr_WonderfulMr_Wonderful Posts: 760
    The ability of the bot is entirely dependent on bot opponent. It’s easy to say ironhide or g1 prime is great, which they are but toil against primal for different reasons. Yet a lesser bot like tact bee excels against him.

Even niche bots like sideswipe, tact bee, hound or any of the rest that people complain about have good usage in the right situation, so there can be no worst bot as some will surpass many others in a certain situation.
  • UrAverageMalakaUrAverageMalaka Posts: 664
    edited June 2018
    A lot of people are saying that G1 prime is the best but i dont think so. I think he shares that 1st place with G1 Megatron. Being able to steal any buff (including ones from mods) makes him a game breaker. And not to mention that once you use a special 3 and fuse it, you don’t have to hit the opponent and you can win a fight. And for prime, he probably hits the hardest in the game and he is not clunky, and he has the best synergy in the game with ratchet. And if prime had a high sig then his bleeds mean game over for the opponent.

With the brawler my top 3 are MV1 , Grimlock and primal. MV1 is my favourite brawler currently. He is one of the most versatile bots, he hits hard and like his G1 counterpart, he is not clunky. He is kne of those bots who can take on other bots with an advantage over him. For primal, this guy cannot get a burn or bleed if his shields are up (except when you crit BC). He can’t even activate ROFT Megatron’s impair charges when his shields are up. And for grimlock, he is absolute trash when not duped. But when awakened, he is you best friend in raids and against any bot that applies damaging debuffs. He is able to take out harm accelerators, shocks, etc and gets a melee buff for a few seconds. I saw a photo in the forums with a guy who stacked up to around 53 melee buffs. Imagine the damage

For the scouts it is easily Windblade and Prowl (jazz coming in very close). Windblade is pure awesomeness. You will probably crit the opponent about 5 times each combo, very crazy. She is also able to take out Warriors with ease (But god have mercy when she verses bonecrusher). Prowl is the best power controller in the game. Being able to get 19 melee buffs and half bar of power by just swiping back, you have an easy win. He can easily destroy bots who never like to use their special thanks to that beautiful sp1 that can drain all power. And not to forget his sp2 which is the harderst sp to dodge and hits the hardest.

Demo’s are meant to be hard hitting brutes. That’s exactly what Ironhide and Galvatron are. Ironhide it is simple. JUST SPAM. You will end a fight in seconds if you spam his heavies. His burn damage is crazy and stacked up 6 times you have got yourself a win. But if you are versing a bot who keeps dodging your heavies, don’t worry. Save up for your sp2 or 3 and you got yourself a win if obliveraion turns on. For a lvl5 sig IH, his obliveration does x230% damage on specials. For galvatron he is just one hard hitter. With all those dark energon charges you can cause a dark burn from either sp2 and 3’s or heavy attacks. A dark burn does crazy amounts of damage and unlike IH’s obliveration (can only use once a game) you can use it multiple times. His Sp2 and 3 are just as equal as Ironhide’s but cause more damage (Ironhide will cause more damage in the long run due to the burns)

Im not going to get long with tech but every tech is as good as each other (Except blaster, not really a fan)

Ratchet can heal up to 60% in 3 seconds when on 12% and it doesn’t take long to get to your specials again due the the power gain in his sp2 and his self repair

Shockwave is best counter to wasp and ROFT megs due to repair block. Also best tech power controller as his sp1 and 3 both inflict shocks that do the most damage out of all the techs and drain a full bar of power

Soundwave: Im just going to say three things, best heavy, Saves your life against IH with reflect range and decent melee

Rhinox and Mirrage: if you get hit by special, you are safe with these two, can block so much sp damage. Rhinox’s bleed are deadly and you can stack up to 8 in a special two. Mirage’s Sp2 being unblockable makes the job easier and the power burn you can get from his sp1 make you not worry about bots not using their specials

Finally the best warrior for me are drift, bludgeon and Bonecrusher. Im only going to say one thing about bone crusher. He can win a fight without hitting the opponent. Drift is a real ninjas friend. He stacks bleeds quite frequently and can evade if a bleed is applied to the enemy. And if you got a pesky scout like sideswipe or barricade, the precision buff can just make you rush as they can’t evade from you. How do you activate a precision? Simply connect a heavy. It is that easy. Now a lot of people won’t agree with me but i really like bludgeon. He may not apply bleeds much but when he does, he takes so much damage off the enemy. And the handy stun that bludgeon can give is also a real treat
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    IMO
    Best
    Tact - Megatron
    Tech - Shockwave
    Demo - Galvatron
    Scout - Jazz
    Brawler - Primal (if duped) MV1 if not
    Warrior - Arcee

Worst
    Tact - Bumblebee DOTM (or Starscream if we do 4*+)
    Tech - Ratchet
    Demo - Ironhide
    Scout - Windblade
    Brawler - Grimlock if not duped, Motormaster otherwise
    Warrior - Hound (although he is my favourite)

come at me bros
  • SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 1,300
    Demo - Ironhide and Megatron the best... Toss for Wasp and mix for worst.
    Tact - Magnus is best brawler buster and Dinobot is best if he's to be used outside brawlers. There's no worst of them.Primes fight style require offense and combo meter enlongs armor breaks and this is what I'm good at. Megatron is a long run bot and permanent attack ,power Debuff increases his survival a lot and armor break and shocks increases his already very high damage output. Screamer is night mare for most bots.
    Brawler - MV1 and Primal takes top place while MotorMaster, as he takes a lot of damage in high level fights, and Grindor is second worst unless he's synergized with Barricade.
    Warrior - All are best depends on conditions.
    Drift: Use him if you want Damage Output and your
    opponent has evades less than 25%. While Opponent is
    bleeding, you get successful chance for evade their
    attack.
    HotRod - If your opponent has Insane Evades.
    BoneCrusher - If Opponent has high CRIT but his CRIT
    OR melee damage is not buffed and his evade control is
    better than drift but it needs opponent bleeding while
    drift needs combo meter.
    Arcee - precision makes her in-evadable and her
    headshot do insane damage and she is better at winning
    power race as her CRITs grant extra power.
    Hound - forget there exists ranged evades and his sp1
    CRIT Debuff really useful against Windblade and Arcee.
    Bludgeon - His armor reduces a lot if damage, his
    bleeds are quite strong but rare, synergized with
    swordmaster and sign buff activated,, rain heavies
    And CRIT hit will make Ironhide ashamed and stun
    will increase futher pain.
    To conclude best are drift and hot rod,, worst is hounds.

Scout : Best are Prowl and WindBlade .G1 bee kicks shield bots and he's good against others as well.
    Cheetor is quite strong against healers and ranged ones.
    Kickback is good he's purifies shocks etc and nullifies power gains and ratchet's heal. But I don't have him.
    Sideswipe is not a specialist bot, he fits in every competition as not so best bot.
    Barricade is quite good, his CRIT damage and backfire hits hard and his sp2 power steal is so good.
    Jazz is the best long run bot ,his drift style combo meter fight style fits me up.
    Tech : RHINOX and mirage and blaster wins.
    Rhino is the first choice to take Against non-demo bosses in master mission.His Power locks and Shield are quite out of world.
    Mirage is best for long fights against demos and armored bots and all bots who just have damage output MODs.
    Blaster his interference helps a lot in avoiding ranged attacks and offence us quite strong.
    ShockWave makes opponent deprived of power and shocks them up and he's quite beast against ranged bots.
    Ratchet is good for long fight where opponent have only damage output of such MODs and doesn't MODs like reflect absorb etc.
    SoundWave is by far worst tech,, this worst changes to best as sign level increases.
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    DaveJL wrote: »
    IMO
    Best
    Tact - Megatron
    Tech - Shockwave
    Demo - Galvatron
    Scout - Jazz
    Brawler - Primal (if duped) MV1 if not
    Warrior - Arcee

Worst
    Tact - Bumblebee DOTM (or Starscream if we do 4*+)
    Tech - Ratchet
    Demo - Ironhide
    Scout - Windblade
    Brawler - Grimlock if not duped, Motormaster otherwise
    Warrior - Hound (although he is my favourite)

come at me bros

ironhide as worst demo... i like your style ;)
  • EthanEthan Posts: 6
    Tactician tie between of Optimus and classic Megatron. Worst ultra Magnus but not by much
    Brawler mv1 Optimus or tantrum. Motor master is close second. Worst is grinder but not by much
    Warrior best bludgeon or drift. Hound and hot rod are pretty good. Worst screw but she is still good.
    Scout best sideswioe prowl or jazz. Windblade and kickback are good. So is cheetor. No bad ones in this class
    Tech mirage rhinox or sounded. Shockwave and blaster are good also. No bad in this class.
    Demo Megatron rotf and iron hide. Worst waspinator not by much though
  • Tacticians:
    Dinobot: Good damage and Spec3.
    Ultra Magnus: Adaptive resistance
    Megatron: Focuses on underpowering enemy.
    Optimus Prime (Honorable Mention): Devastating Special attacks with armor breaks.
    Bumblebee (Honorable Mention): Calibration makes him a very annoying opponent.

Brawler:
    Optimus Primal: Very good hp and damage. Crit Armor and Melee Buffs further enhance him to higher levels.
    Grimlock: Come on, he’s a dinobot! He’s already very strong and bleeds while dup’d make him stronger.
    Tantrum: Act like a bull. Never go back.
    Motormaster(HM): Very strong heavy attacks that inflict debuffs, Spec1 and 2 are underwhelming.

Warriors:
    Drift: Amazing crit damage and bleeds if you can combo very well.
    Hot Rod: The French Anti-Evade boi. Try and dupe him if you can.

Scouts:
    Kickback: Power hungry. Dupe him and consume all the energon!
    Prowl: Deny the enemy power or take them out swiftly if they resist arrest.
    Jazz: What’s kickin? Combo enough times to deal crits constantly.

Tech:
    Wheeljack: Tiny bit of bias. Upgrades give a major edge during a fight.
    Shockwave: Wow. Very shocking amirite? Shocks deal good damage and power drain.
    Ratchet: Survival of the fittest and Ratchet is probably fit for that role.
    Rhinox: Damage reducing shields, heavy attacks inflict power lock, and he can bleed for a good amount of damage? Sign me up!
    Soundwave(HM): Good heavy attacks but confusing to use. He can finish fights quickly though.

Demolition:
    Ramjet: Live to your name. Build up power when dup’d and then kamikaze into your opponent!
    Galvatron: Charge the death cannon and let loose.
    Waspinator: Stay at range and keep shooting. Try not to engage in melee.
    Mixmaster(HM): Mostly a one time use bot. Good if you’re patient so you can do more damage.

Short and abridged. If you want a detailed explanation as to why I like these bots, click the link for a public google doc!
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1XG7aHq4t2SZtHLOxn6VQTK34j_pjw20S2WxsZn_92l0/edit
    Best:
    Tacts: You need only Dinobot and UltraMagnus in your roster, to face any problem, a tact is supposed to tackle.
    Brawlers: MV1 due to easy on gameplay, ability requiring no defensive move which can cause casuality.
    Primal, CRIT resistance, bleed heal.
    I also like Tantrum a lot, He finishes fight very quick, either by dying or killing with very less casualty , against high PI opponent.

Warriors : Drift and Arcee.
    Scouts : Prowl, Bee, cheetor.
    Tech: WJ, Rhino, mirage.
    Demo: Megs, wasp, IH.
  • I'll rank the ones I can remember (I always forget someone lol). My opinions are more based on their "feel" than anything else tbh.
    Brawler: All rounders, no "bad" choice. MV1 doesn't need a dupe to be good. With Dupes, Primal and Grimlock offer better/more versatile DOT survival. Under that triad is motormaster>tantrum>grindor

Tactician: Something for everyone. Many abilities are situational tho. OG Prime is maybe the most versatile>OG Megs suits the class advantage and fighting buff mods with his steals>Magnus. Great specifically against brawlers, but not as much against others>Bee (The worst as a tactician, but not necessarily as a bot. Secretly a scout)>Dinobot (Only barely behind Bee because it's hard to actively use his skills. Kinda have to treat him as a standard bot and let his abilities act as incidental bonuses).

Demo: Meh. Ironhide or Megs are probably interchangeable here>Galvatron's playstyle is more unusual and may take some adapting but is fun>Mixmaster...exists...The variability of his major advantage (a 7x sp3 with a 6x crit damage buff and some acid burn) is that if he doesn't crit on it you're fresh outta luck. I feel like I'm missing someone here but I forget.

Tech: Everyone here is on a similar field, since utility is their main factor. Shockwave's power control is amazing>If you're prone to misstepping, Mirage has got your back. Better for longer fights and is versatile>Ratchet heals a bunch or something. I don't play him but yeah that shock-stunlock seems fun/Rhinox's power lock, ability to convert some opponent buffs into bleeds, and the shield caps are great utility>Soundwave's power gain system can work against you if you play aggressive, but his sig can save you from some big damage>Blaster takes some time to ramp up. Interference is interesting but meh. Not gonna rank WJ since he's still new but he seems like he'll be near the top for longer fights.

Scout: Slippery bois. Windblade and prowl for damage and control>Jazz. Permanent backfire is great but confusion can interfere with itself (the power drain on the sig)>Cheetor's ability to not care and dive in against ranged attacks, power gain, and repair block>Kickback's power drain and heavy lock, and I think he can dispel shock damage?>Sideswipe does many things weakly rather than one thing strongly

Warrior: Drift is just fun man idk. I just found out that he can evade against bleeding opponents lol>Bludgeon has good damage but just doesn't feel as strong with the situational crit damage. More versatile than drift tho with armor and stuns>Hot Rod. Utility boi runs around pulling out crit and power gain like he's on crack. Deceleration suits a 5-hit combo into a sequencer'd special>Bonecrusher's cactus power just makes him better suited for defense, but he's good for it. If it was more in the player's control (idk how that'd work) he'd be higher up>Arcee's power gain is chance bc crit but her kit is interesting >Hound is surprisingly fun, his sig is decently reliable, although the optimal damage combo is annoying to pull off because ranged-reliance. If i was including synergies then he'd be above Arcee lmao.
  • Manthro wrote: »
    My ranking:

Worst: Sideswipe
    Worst (dis)honourable mention: Tactician Bee

Best: All the rest

Because, everyone knows that except for the two bots listed above, there are no bad bots, only bad players :wink:

LOLLLLLLL
  • Tacticians:
    Optimus Prime (Honorable Mention): Devastating Special attacks with armor breaks.

Brawler:
    Optimus Primal: Very good hp and damage. Crit Armor and Melee Buffs further enhance him to higher levels.
    Grimlock: Come on, he’s a dinobot! He’s already very strong and bleeds while dup’d make him stronger.
    Motormaster(HM): Very strong heavy attacks that inflict debuffs, Spec1 and 2 are underwhelming.

Warriors:

Scouts:

Tech:
    Rhinox: Damage reducing shields, heavy attacks inflict power lock, and he can bleed for a good amount of damage? Sign me up!
    Soundwave(HM): Good heavy attacks but confusing to use. He can finish fights quickly though.

Demolition:
    Ramjet: Live to your name. Build up power when dup’d and then kamikaze into your opponent!
    Mixmaster(HM): Mostly a one time use bot. Good if you’re patient so you can do more damage.

Short and abridged. If you want a detailed explanation as to why I like these bots, click the link for a public google doc!
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1XG7aHq4t2SZtHLOxn6VQTK34j_pjw20S2WxsZn_92l0/edit

Edit: I gotta hand it to Blaster as well for Tech. I don't typically enjoy ranged combat but Blaster makes it fun.
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    Best brawler MV1 Optimus or Tantrum—worst ?
    Best warrior Bludgeon,or Arcee —worst ?
    Best scout Jazz,Cheetor,or Windblade—worst ?
    Best tech Shockwave,Blaster,Mirage,orWheeljck—-worst ?
    Best tactician Optimus,Megatron, Magnusor Dinobot— worst ?
    Best demo Ironhide,Waspinator or Megatron—-worst ?
    I’m sure someone is going to talk against me as usual but these are my picks
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    I love to many 4star bots in this game I’m still having a tough time to decide who to put to rank 5 lol!
    Jazz444 wrote: »
    Best brawler MV1 Optimus or Tantrum—worst ?
    Best warrior Bludgeon,or Arcee —worst ?
    Best scout Jazz,Cheetor,or Windblade—worst ?
    Best tech Shockwave,Blaster,Mirage,orWheeljck—-worst ?
    Best tactician Optimus,Megatron, Magnusor Dinobot— worst ?
    Best demo Ironhide,Waspinator or Megatron—-worst ?
    I’m sure someone is going to talk against me as usual but these are my picks
    Lol... Here I am..
    Windblade is way better than Jazz though, and to me arcee is way better than bludgeon.
    MEGATRON is better than... Ramjet and mix?
    For tacts reverse that, Magnus and Dino better Prime and megs,,, it least for now.
  • KennyKenny Posts: 309
    Warrior:
    Best- drift
    Worst- Hound

Scout has no “best” or “worst” to me

Tech:
    Best- ratchet (maybe wheeljack will take his place with more experience)
    I don’t believe tech to have a “worst” bot

Demolition:
    Best- Ironhide
    Worst- Ramjet

Tactician:
    Best- Optimus Prime
    Worst- Bumblebee (Starscream if we’re counting higher tier bots only)

Brawler:
    I don’t believe there to be a “best” bot here
    Worst- Grindor

That’s my take
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    As a non-pro:

TECH:
    Rhinox - Fast, Shields, SP2.
    Soundwave - REFLECTION! Great at melees.
    Wheeljerk - Dull. But OK post-nerf.

WAR:
    Arcee - Evade! Chain-combo! Heavy hitter.
    Boney - Saps energy! Melee range! Bleed!
    Hound - Serviceable but too many weaknesses.

SCOUT:
    Prowl - SP1! SP2!
    Barry - Long range damage! SP1,2,3 damage!
    Sideswipe - Meh.

BRAWL:
    Big Grim - Burn Blast! SP2! Armor!
    Motormaster - UNSTOPPABLE! SP2, 3! Melee range.
    Grindor - Slooooow and daft but great SP2.

DEM:
    Galvatron - Dark Burn! SP2, 3!
    Ironhide - Burn blast! SP2, 3 instant death!
    Mixmaster - Awesome SP2, 3 but terrible otherwise.

TAC:
    G1 Prime - Heavy hitter, SP2!
    G1 Megs - Awesome everything, but Meh SP3.
    MV Bee - Weak hits, so-so SP.

Just my 2¢
  • Tacticians:

Brawler:

Warriors:

Scouts:

Tech:

Demolition:

Edit: I gotta hand it to Blaster as well for Tech. I don't typically enjoy ranged combat but Blaster makes it fun.

And yet another for this. Check the google Docs for my updated opinions.
  • French_BakerFrench_Baker Posts: 34
    edited October 2018
    @Warrior2410
    Great list!!!