Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Poor graphics on all Android devices?

2»

Comments

• XhibitAXhibitA Posts: 201
    edited April 2018
    Those looked like garbage. Going to reupload.

• CandKaneCandKane Posts: 718
    I've got a standard Samsung S7 (Not sure if it uses Snapdragon or not) and the only difference in graphics I can see is that I don't get quite the number of sparks on hits.
    As for the Apple graphics domination, isn't that why this game was turning them into toasters last year? It probably got patched, but I'd rather it run stable and healthy than all shiny visuals.
    XhibitA wrote: »

@Synthwave Here are some videos, they are not as clear as they are on my phone though so I have added images from the same videos while being on my phone viewing them.

Windblade vs. Blaster:

8b8gqbgn6h6n.png

https://youtube.com/watch?v=MaVebHXh8co&feature=youtu.be

Ironhide vs. Bonecrusher:

z7xizbx2nuwt.png

https://youtube.com/watch?v=afJNGKhvAM0&feature=youtu.be
  • Synthwave wrote: »
    As someone who will soon be looking for a new phone, I'd definitely like to know if there are, in fact, any Android devices (phones or tablets) that are confirmed to have iPhone-level graphics.

I have seen superb graphics on honour 10 and plus both were giving fight to Iphone i was literally shocked to see that . They are cheapest best graphic phone I have came across.
  • xxerexx wrote: »
    Snapdragon S7 edge example, looks pretty similar to kitten's iOS screenshots to me. I'd be interested if someone could point out major differences.
    wiy918eu70if.png

https://youtu.be/4Unpc9L7s4Y

Well Samsung used to have better graphics then this before update to be true . In fAct s9 has gone dumb now , so poor graphics. All black black mega .
  • xxerexxxxerexx Posts: 96
    edited April 2018
    S9/9+ snapdragons have had junk graphics since before this release(had my S9+ a couple days before general US release), it's really annoying to get a downgrade in graphics when you buy the latest.

S7/S8 snapdragons still look the same as before 6.0 as far as I can tell. My screenshot and video were captured last night.

For the S7-S9 if you bought your phone in the USA, China, Japan or Latin America it's likely snapdragon with the rest of the world likely exynos. The exynos has the mali gpus, this was the one that was crashing a lot awhile ago. Snapdragon has the adreno gpus.
  • SynthwaveSynthwave Posts: 1,012

@Synthwave Here are some videos, they are not as clear as they are on my phone though so I have added images from the same videos while being on my phone viewing them.

Windblade vs. Blaster:

8b8gqbgn6h6n.png

https://youtube.com/watch?v=MaVebHXh8co&feature=youtu.be

Ironhide vs. Bonecrusher:

z7xizbx2nuwt.png

https://youtube.com/watch?v=afJNGKhvAM0&feature=youtu.be

yeah those definitely look better than any other Android phones I've seen. While still not as fully polished as the iPhone ones, it's definitely better than what I've got right now.

Also, you should've used WB's sp1 on Blaster while he had his purple power gain buff up. ;)

Thanks for shooting the video though; definitely more to think about regarding the next phone purchase. I'm definitely glad I held off on upgrading to the S9+ though; feel like I dodged a TFTF bullet there.
    Synthwave wrote: »
    yeah those definitely look better than any other Android phones I've seen. While still not as fully polished as the iPhone ones, it's definitely better than what I've got right now.

Also, you should've used WB's sp1 on Blaster while he had his purple power gain buff up. ;)

Thanks for shooting the video though; definitely more to think about regarding the next phone purchase. I'm definitely glad I held off on upgrading to the S9+ though; feel like I dodged a TFTF bullet there.

Yeah I can't complain. The graphics are fine for me, plus I despise Apple and their products so I'm kind of biased I guess...Lol

As far as Blaster goes, my OGP knocked him out quick after that. I am just trying to smash through for the T3C shards
  • WraithWraith Posts: 34

Those are very impressive quality for android graphic. Do you also have the crumbling pillars on egyptian stage? The pillars in egypt stage are the most noticeable differences to me since iphone has it and i haven't seen them on android. They would crumble after your bot hit them. Then be thrown around after your bot stepped on whatever left of them. They can obstruct your view though.
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Wraith wrote: »
    Those are very impressive quality for android graphic. Do you also have the crumbling pillars on egyptian stage? The pillars in egypt stage are the most noticeable differences to me since iphone has it and i haven't seen them on android. They would crumble after your bot hit them. Then be thrown around after your bot stepped on whatever left of them. They can obstruct your view though.

Wait, some Android phones don’t have those pillars and other view obstructing items?
  • WraithWraith Posts: 34
    Darm0k wrote: »
    Wait, some Android phones don’t have those pillars and other view obstructing items?

Well, I'm talking about half-sized pillars in the fighting ground, not the ones surrounding it. Are those in the fighting ground what you were referring to? Since i never saw them on android.
    Yeah, I’m using an iOS device and we have those half height and full height ones on the fighting ground that love to obstruct your view.
    Wraith wrote: »

Those pillars displayed one my Pixel 1 when I first started playing (I remember smashing them to get screenshots). Now that I think about it I have not seen them in some time. TBH though I've been playing this so long now I don't even notice things like that anymore and look right through them.

If someone knows a specific chapter that background with the pillars is in I can check but I don't recall the last time I played with that background. They all blend together now....Lol
    Those pillars displayed one my Pixel 1 when I first started playing (I remember smashing them to get screenshots). Now that I think about it I have not seen them in some time. TBH though I've been playing this so long now I don't even notice things like that anymore and look right through them.

If someone knows a specific chapter that background with the pillars is in I can check but I don't recall the last time I played with that background. They all blend together now....Lol

That desert one with the temple structure with the statues and one is missing its head.
    Darm0k wrote: »
    That desert one with the temple structure with the statues and one is missing its head.

I was more looking for a specific chapter/mission I could find it in but I remember it being in Ch1 and I did find it there:

https://youtu.be/yS0-fOXHn0g

The pillars are no longer there.
    Nice. Looks much cleaner than this:

87buup1mk263.png