Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Are Alliance Rank Rewards after TOP 3 worthy of effort!!??

I Seriously want to know if there is any hope that rewards will get better after Rank 3.
because I don't see any reason to push my self up .
this is by far the best RPG game available but i dont understand why its not taken seriously.
my team mates are quiting every week makes me SAD .

Comments

• It’s time to make a new discussion.
    Players retired too fast. Why?
    Rewards are awful. Who needs this, when U play so hard in top-10 AM?
    I am not saying about alliances below top-10...
    Pointless and worthless.
    w0iafznroufp.png
  • SabugenSabugen Posts: 350
    All of top ten should get t2a and a few hundred t3c shards to say the least..
    Also, they should appear in milestones.
    t1a is more fitting for top 50 or 100
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    That is really sad.. no t2c? Barely any t3b, which most top players have expiring in their stash. Let’s just not do am then...
    Just kidding but still
    I Seriously want to know if there is any hope that rewards will get better after Rank 3.
    because I don't see any reason to push my self up .
    this is by far the best RPG game available but i dont understand why its not taken seriously.
    my team mates are quiting every week makes me SAD .

Yep brother rewards just are not good enough at all for the insane difficulty we have to endure.. it makes me SAD.
  • ZapperZapper Posts: 186
    Short answer, no. The rewards are 100% not worth spending energon on repair kits etc. My advice is do the best you can without spending energon.
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Will Kabam do anything about this? If they don't, this game might die soon due to players quitting
    Gunz0 wrote: »
    Will Kabam do anything about this? If they don't, this game might die soon due to players quitting
    Transformers Forged To die
  • @Synthwave thanx alot for putting ur feedback and pointing out alot of things need to be worked, lets just hope they do something about it. @Kabam Miike
  • RemmieRemmie Posts: 212
    Um, why does everyone focus on top alliances? We consistently are top 200, which is still pretty decent.. and our rewards are absolutely not worth it.
  • Remmie wrote: »
    Um, why does everyone focus on top alliances? We consistently are top 200, which is still pretty decent.. and our rewards are absolutely not worth it.

Yes of course all rewards structure should be revised , it has been same for lower Alliance ranking
  • Hey everyone!

Just wanted to say thank you for the feedback on all of this. I know how important these rewards are for the work you put in and I'll be sure to share your thoughts with the rest of the team.
  • Hey everyone!

Just wanted to say thank you for the feedback on all of this. I know how important these rewards are for the work you put in and I'll be sure to share your thoughts with the rest of the team.

Thanks for the quick respond.
    Hope something will be changed.
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    well speaking from the perspective of a player who just stepped down from an alliance in the 20ish ranks, playing diff 21, I stepped down because it isn't worth it. The players at this level don't seem to have strong enough rosters to push any further and the rewards are just trash. Would rather just play lower difficulty and get guaranteed rewards from map crystals than have people struggling at 21 for pittance
  • Hey everyone!

Thankyou vydious please let us know clue of whatever is coming . Another concern is all 18 players 18paths and single failure cause loss and we fall back from schedule of t3c shards ☹️.
  • Username619272981Username619272981 Posts: 138
    edited February 2018
    Be around those players and hear the chatrooms, all I can say is, they are competitive, even within same alliance. And 90% dont care about the reward, they all got max bots dont need more rewards, would do the same without reward.

To some gamers winning is the reward I think
  • Remmie wrote: »

Remmie there is only 201 allys haha jk
  • Well hopes are coming true , @Kabam Miike has introduced t3c shards in expert.
    Lets hope something will change here too
  • Hey everyone!

Any news?
    Players continue quitting. AM is worthless to spend money and time.
  • Still waiting for a word :smile:
  • TKOTKO Posts: 246
    Still waiting for a word :smile:

Bird
  • XhibitAXhibitA Posts: 201
    TKO wrote: »
    Still waiting for a word :smile:

Bird

Bird is the word.
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Okay, now I have to post this.

https://youtu.be/iDcDaVIUCRo
    Have you heard?
  • Billups1201Billups1201 Posts: 118
    Hopefully AM rewards get revamped soon. AM is currently on the bottom of my priority list.
  • XhibitAXhibitA Posts: 201
    edited April 2018
    Hopefully AM rewards get revamped soon. AM is currently on the bottom of my priority list.

Same, the rewards are pointless. I mean if your running 3/21+ you get the T3C but that's about all it's worth....bragging right to some I guess too.
  • Have you heard?

We've all heard what is the word, but we won't repeat it for fear of it getting stuck in our heads. ;)

We've also heard all of your feedback. I don't have anything to update y'all with, but I can assure you that we're still listening and still sharing everything with the rest of the team. Thank you again for all your feedback. :)
  • BOFADBOFAD Posts: 481
    Have you heard?

We've all heard what is the word, but we won't repeat it for fear of it getting stuck in our heads. ;)

We've also heard all of your feedback. I don't have anything to update y'all with, but I can assure you that we're still listening and still sharing everything with the rest of the team. Thank you again for all your feedback. :)

Totally understand and you guys have done great with the non AM related stuff and we thank you for that but these rewards need a revamp with the quickness.