Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Which of these bots would you most like to see next (see description, why these bots are in poll)

Ok so these bots have only been seen in game or found in the games files so that's no guarantee they will show up in the game, but for a bit of fun out of these bots who would you most like to see next, I'll say right off the bat that cheetor is my number one pick I'm curious what the rest of you like, also please bear in mind that while the rest were found in the games code thundercracker was only featured in promotional material not game code but I will include him also. , Also worth noting sources have not mentioned if they are from any other continuity so for the point of this we will call them from their original continuity. Bar One exception, being scorponok but I can't see that one happening, especially not before say other fan favourite such as Predacon Megatron. Or Autobot Hot rod/Rodimus/hot rodimus

Which of these bots would you most like to see next (see description, why these bots are in poll) 38 votes

Jazz [G1-Autobot]
31%
BumblebeeShahidGunz0Mnicely80sabre_777NightgauntBumblebee254NinjaHunterXOprime3rdBntyhntr3232_DeymonKillerDrazy 12 votes
Wheeljack [G1-Autobot]
13%
MegaKuppCakeSonerbabaDrShotgunDecipticonCobraBotBoy909 5 votes
Tantrum [G1-Decepticon]
5%
Barricade1776Biomechron 2 votes
Cyclonus [G1-Decepticon]
15%
TyberiousKittenPrimeShockDutch1980Username619272981Roosevelt_prime 6 votes
Thundercracker [G1-Decepticon]
13%
MeGrimlockAwesomJoker69BeerguzzlerBlack_Thoughtsnooploops 5 votes
Cheetor [Beastwars Maximal]
15%
French_BakerGreyfoxEXLordgatorRezident_WeevilBumblebee_StingsHydredin 6 votes
Scorponok [Beastwars Predacon]
5%
RemmieMrsteakymeat_9 2 votes
Tagged:

Comments

• Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Jazz [G1-Autobot]
    So everyone can stop spamming Jazz on the forums
  • GreyfoxEXGreyfoxEX Posts: 40
    Oh I would like to see jazz! Man when I was a kid he used to be Optimus primes number one, Michael Bay had ripped apart in the first film, idw had him harassed by human journalists all because he defended himself, and then defended a human getting shot he's such a cool character and deserves better.

And certainly deserves to be in this game
    Gunz0 wrote: »

Hahaha I must admit I've only started frequently in the forums in the last few weeks and I haven't seen the spam oh my god I didn't add him in because of that I swear I promise

On your arcee Avatar, I couldn't believe when I read the other month that the idw continuity before her experimentation from jiaxus she used to be galvatron's twin. Crazy stuff.

Anyway I'm getting off topic again, sorry to hear jazz has been spammed on these forums a lot
  • sabre_777sabre_777 Posts: 115
    Jazz [G1-Autobot]
    I've been relentlessly advocating for Jazz. He's an iconic character and deserves to be brought in. IF Kabam had included him months ago as they should then there would be no spamming. ☺

As far as his story in IDW comics, he was a total bad mofo in the 'All Hail Megatron' series. He kept the Autobots together in their darkest hour and showed why he is the second in command. His solo comic is also really cool. He essentially takes on all 5 of the predacons single-handed. Cool stuff!!
    sabre_777 wrote: »
    I've been relentlessly advocating for Jazz. He's an iconic character and deserves to be brought in. IF Kabam had included him months ago as they should then there would be no spamming. ☺

As far as his story in IDW comics, he was a total bad mofo in the 'All Hail Megatron' series. He kept the Autobots together in their darkest hour and showed why he is the second in command. His solo comic is also really cool. He essentially takes on all 5 of the predacons single-handed. Cool stuff!!

I know right it was bad ass when he took on all 5 of those, and as for keeping them together at the beginning of all hail Megatron I mean he was right there next to the broken Optimus Prime keeping their spirit together also it's so nice to talk to somebody else that's an idw reader it's ridiculous the amount of Transformers fans or rather don't read them, their leagues above any other action figure Comics in my opinion and idw have done so much over the last decade and made the Transformers universe so rich and depth of stories incredible.

Jazz is latest dark in Optimus Prime just really saddens me he's always been such a lover of Earth and to finally realise what the dark side of Earth really is and how much it hurt him it was good writing

as what happened to sideswipe though in the life of sideswipe but story broke me
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    Jazz [G1-Autobot]

Stop the spamming!!!
    Jazz [G1-Autobot]

Stop the spamming!!!

r41caot9hfdp.jpg
  • Cheetor [Beastwars Maximal]
    Why no Blackarachnia on the list? Personally I think she'd be fun :smile: Eight legs to shoot lasers out of and the ability to slow down the opponent with webs, wrap them up and suck energy out of them? What's not to like? Plus it would add another much needed decent femmebot to the roster.
  • HydredinHydredin Posts: 6
    They should make cheetors 3rd form in season 3
    Hydredin wrote: »
    They should make cheetors 3rd form in season 3

I've clicked awesome on this I do have a soft spot for all of cheetors forms, the first one is cute and kind of dorky but very charming, is transmitted to form that is just well cool and metallic and just looks really really awesome, and his bestial transmetal 3 form is just epic, glad to see another lover of the cheetah.
    Why no Blackarachnia on the list? Personally I think she'd be fun :smile: Eight legs to shoot lasers out of and the ability to slow down the opponent with webs, wrap them up and suck energy out of them? What's not to like? Plus it would add another much needed decent femmebot to the roster.

Much as I would love to see blackarachnia especially the one from Transformers Prime if I'm honest if you'd read my post all the way through though I will admit it was quite long, the bots on the list were ones pulled from allegedly the games code or with the exception of thundercracker who is only seen in promotional material but all the rest of them are embedded in the games code somewhere according to there is people that have datained, if I hadn't gone purely of this I would have added classic G1 hot rod to the list.
    Ahh my apologies @GreyfoxEX Good point. I'm Cheetor all the wayz anyway ;)
    Ahh my apologies @GreyfoxEX Good point. I'm Cheetor all the wayz anyway ;)

That's no problem it would help if my spelling and punctuation would be perfect too lol, I have to say though you both perfect, ignoring jazz I didn't Cheetor looking like the winner.

I really would love Transformers Prime blackarachnia and beast Wars tarantulas though they would be badass

By the way it's not that I don't like beast Wars blackarachnia I just prefer the prime one, I'm not saying I do a robotic spider from Cybertron but if I was a robotic spider from Cybertron I might ROFL
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    Cyclonus [G1-Decepticon]
    im7qqfona91w.gif
    Give cyclonus some love
  • Cyclonus [G1-Decepticon]
    got sideswipe and blaster for the breakdancing, why another one(Jazz)?
    edited April 2018
    Jazz [G1-Autobot]
    got sideswipe and blaster for the breakdancing, why another one(Jazz)?

There's tons of reasons to add Jazz besides his considerable dancing skills.

yl11m0xrk17g.gif

First off he is the second in command and one of the first g1 bots and right in there as one of the most iconic characters in that original group.
    Heck every episode of the first few seasons of the 80's show featured the commercial break bumper of Jazz screaming up in alt Porsche 935 mode, transforming and spinning around firing his gun as he left the screen. Jazz pilots the ship as the Autobots leave cybertron. He is INTEGRAL to that crew. We have Prime, Bumblebee, Ratchet, Ironhide, Prowl, Sideswipe and Mirage all in the game but not the No.2?? While I love all those bots (except one, but that's my little secret) I feel it past time that Jazz be given his day (month ☺)

I'm all for bringing in all the great and sometimes wacky suggestions that come in the character suggestion thread. But I've been waiting almost a year for Jazz so I'll campaign more and more for my favorite transformer of all time. Scatman Crothers - the man who gave Jazz his iconic voice and from 'Hong Kong Phooey' and 'The Shining' fame smiles down from heaven on my efforts

bugs420ctyvl.jpg

Amen this is all very true and then some, still though I want cheetor first.
    As much as I love Jazz I think IMO there are already too many zoomy brumbrum cars. Time for some variation :) #MunkyNotTrukk ;) lol
    As much as I love Jazz, I would love to see him as his bayverse look and in the scout class since we have no bayverse transformers in scout or tech as of now
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    Cyclonus [G1-Decepticon]
    As much as I love Jazz, I would love to see him as his bayverse look and in the scout class since we have no bayverse transformers in scout or tech as of now

Yeah G1 Barricade is cool but wish they did the bay model instead
    Jazz [G1-Autobot]
    As much as I love Jazz I think IMO there are already too many zoomy brumbrum cars. Time for some variation :) #MunkyNotTrukk ;) lol

They are called Autobots for a reason ☺
  • Hey everyone, thanks for sharing your feedback! However, there’s already an active thread HERE which you can use for new Bot suggestions. To help keep the Forum tidy, I'll go ahead and close this discussion.
This discussion has been closed.