Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

How is my luck this good!?!?!?

This is crazy! My second 4 star (from 4* crystal) I got g1 prime! Who is a god as most say and my first 4* is rotf megatron who is also a god!! I'm getting some good stuff! Leave a comment about all of the God characters and if any of my 4 stars are any good!
Tagged:

Comments

• BumblebeeBumblebee Posts: 581
    Meanwhile... I crack open a 4* Crystal only to be surprised by a Mixdaddy -_-
    vvuiuph6mqc2.gif
  • Just to clarify. There are no 'god bots' in this game. Indeed. Some are more useful than others. Some have more consistency and reliability in terms of their damage output. And people's preferred playstyle. I would suggest you don't get yourself too excited. You WILL get less than average bots. Multiple times in a row even. It's not just you. But for the rest of us as well. So it's best to always keep your expectations low. Or else you'll be massively disappointed and might end up making you leave the game. But anyways. Congratulations, I suppose.
  • DavienDavien Posts: 758
    edited April 2018
    OG Prime will be useless in ROK2 .. (watch inightskies video on it).. hence OG Megs will be more useful than him there, and that is why inightskies took him to R5 and maxed him out recently. (hint: the bleed from OG prime will help one of the enemy bots in ROK2).
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    Just to clarify. There are no 'god bots' in this game. Indeed. Some are more useful than others. Some have more consistency and reliability in terms of their damage output. And people's preferred playstyle. I would suggest you don't get yourself too excited. You WILL get less than average bots. Multiple times in a row even. It's not just you. But for the rest of us as well. So it's best to always keep your expectations low. Or else you'll be massively disappointed and might end up making you leave the game. But anyways. Congratulations, I suppose.

Pretty sure OG Prime is god tier...
  • Just to clarify. There are no 'god bots' in this game. Indeed. Some are more useful than others. Some have more consistency and reliability in terms of their damage output. And people's preferred playstyle. I would suggest you don't get yourself too excited. You WILL get less than average bots. Multiple times in a row even. It's not just you. But for the rest of us as well. So it's best to always keep your expectations low. Or else you'll be massively disappointed and might end up making you leave the game. But anyways. Congratulations, I suppose.

He most definitely is god-tier and @VectorSierraİX is kidding themselves if they think there aren't god-tier bots in this game. The performance delta isn't as wide as MCuck but levels do exist.

Also congrats op!

He most definitely is god-tier and @VectorSierraİX is kidding themselves if they think there aren't god-tier bots in this game. The performance delta isn't as wide as MCuck but levels do exist.

Also congrats op!

Would you want Kabam to bring on the nerf hammer on CW Prime then? Perhaps reducing his synergy with Ratchet and decrease his special damage just a tad bit? Blatantly saying a character being a 'god' even if it's true is one way of getting Kabam's attention on said character. The wrong kind of attention. Don't give Prime or any other character too much credit or we'll all end up paying for it.
  • Starkiller7Starkiller7 Posts: 266
    Bumblebee wrote: »
    Meanwhile... I crack open a 4* Crystal only to be surprised by a Mixdaddy -_-

Of my first 3 4* pulls, 2 of them were Mixmaster. I honestly considered quitting the game then and there...
  • Lucky you guys got a hole bunch of mixmasters, all i got is a Starscream!
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    lmao, Captain Killjoy strikes again!

Nice pulls, wouldn't class MV Mega as God tier, and OG Prime is only really God tier due to his synergies - stand alone he is still pretty good, especially when duped.
  • XhibitAXhibitA Posts: 201
    Davien wrote: »
    OG Prime will be useless in ROK2 .. (watch inightskies video on it).. hence OG Megs will be more useful than him there, and that is why inightskies took him to R5 and maxed him out recently. (hint: the bleed from OG prime will help one of the enemy bots in ROK2).

This is only if he is duped since he would cause bleed at that point. If he's not duped he is by far the best Tactician to take.
  • that1guythat1guy Posts: 374
    Davien wrote: »

If you watched the rest of the fights past primal, og prime is used...
  • Jay32Jay32 Posts: 169
    OG Megs is better then OG prime vs Primal & that's it.
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    DaveJL wrote: »

Nice pulls, wouldn't class MV Mega as God tier, and OG Prime is only really God tier due to his synergies - stand alone he is still pretty good, especially when duped.

I will get some synnenergys for him...also @KittenPrime said movie mega is god tier on line

I will get some synnenergys for him...also @KittenPrime said movie mega is god tier on line

He is god tier. No one can change my mind, I remember when he was released, so much hype! Just sad to see now people treat him as “just another bot”
  • BOFADBOFAD Posts: 481

He is god tier. No one can change my mind, I remember when he was released, so much hype! Just sad to see now people treat him as “just another bot”

I’m not going to say he isn’t “god Tier” you can’t beat RoTK Primal with him unless he is unduped or you don’t use specials. You can try but what makes Primal awesome? He heals bleeds and that % heal with that HP = Nope
    BOFAD wrote: »

I’m not going to say he isn’t “god Tier” you can’t beat RoTK Primal with him unless he is unduped or you don’t use specials. You can try but what makes Primal awesome? He heals bleeds and that % heal with that HP = Nope

I was talking about MV Mega lol

High dupe level he is maybe God tier, but he doesn't really do more damage than any of the other demo bots.

High dupe level he is maybe God tier, but he doesn't really do more damage than any of the other demo bots.

His heavy is the best in the game, charge it up and he will devastate you

Well yeah but only after a lot of ground work... Galvatron has a good heavy attack that can be enhanced with Shockwave synergy and holding block for 3 seconds. Ironhide can crit and burn, Waspinator can hit hard with resistance debuffs on, Mix is ****, Ramjet can stun - they all have good heavy attacks really, without the groundwork needed. I think his heal is his real selling point for me. Unless you can give me advice on a playstyle that builds those charges quick.
    I find it good with BC synergy - 20, stun, heavy, repeat.

I love him...he is not just another hot
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Well yeah but only after a lot of ground work... Galvatron has a good heavy attack that can be enhanced with Shockwave synergy and holding block for 3 seconds. Ironhide can crit and burn, Waspinator can hit hard with resistance debuffs on, Mix is ****, Ramjet can stun - they all have good heavy attacks really, without the groundwork needed. I think his heal is his real selling point for me. Unless you can give me advice on a playstyle that builds those charges quick.

Synergy with Barricade stacks double impair charges. Can’t think of anything else.
  • Y2KY2K Posts: 252

Agree. Demotron has more tricks in the defensive sleeve, which makes him a permanent base defender. His offensive output is meh without Barricade or LGM. Player side, he's the second worst demo.

My megas sp1 inflicts 12 I pair charges if used correctly...by that I mean all attacks landed on the enemy while they are not blocking...KABAM!

My megas sp1 inflicts 12 I pair charges if used correctly...by that I mean all attacks landed on the enemy while they are not blocking...KABAM!

And with barricades synnenergy or can destroy a ton of stuff

He not or

It’s crazy 4* megatron and 4* Barricade = megatron does 2 charges per hit
  • BumblebeeBumblebee Posts: 581
    And of course he’s my first 5* :lol:d59i682wl1rp.png

Congrats on the pull, Kitty!

AWESOMENESS mega is awesome

AWESOMENESS mega is awesome

Yep me and megatron have a good bond I remember I had 3* megatron max rank and forge we were unstoppable!