Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Which is the worst TACTICIAN Bot?

I am having trouble with which is the worst tactician bots cuz I think they are all pretty good. Help me out plz!

Which is the worst TACTICIAN Bot? 89 votes

Optimus Prime
2%
ladysman_417Bntyhntr3232_ 2 votes
Starscream
8%
iuJacobMeGrimlockAwesomGunz0InsanecloudSkonoanglonSEMULBng 8 votes
Bumblebee (DOTM)
26%
ManthroMegaKuppCakeVouterHired_GoonArabicaHalloweendmDrShotgunKittenPrimeBooster_BlueSparkShredderSupraliminalJmdDaveJLdtorreskaterMrsteakymeat_9NinjaHunterXUsername619272981Oprime3rdPrimeHackerY2K 24 votes
Ultra Magnus
17%
Protectobot91BobdolleMufc14GochaBROSabugenShockwaves_jdjcjdjxMeatShield72ToughTracked_SignalGamashBlackRazakBotBoy909Starkiller7Bumblebee_StingsTfpsoundwaveScarredArachnid333 16 votes
Dinobot
3%
CandKaneRaptor22FallingInStereo 3 votes
Megatron (g1)
0%
Sharkticon (Tactician)
40%
French_BakerBumblebeeWraithAnnatarDeadSilenceJoker69BlogZmogisMallowmanManirysSonerbabaNick_80Charleshot25Bazzatron1979Drake6401ViralintheFrayShockAnakinPrimeSuperiorSoundwaveNightgauntBobnfloyd 36 votes

Comments

• KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    Bumblebee (DOTM)
    Yes, even worse then the sharkticon. Manthro will be proud of my choice.
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    Bumblebee (DOTM)
    I too think the same as the Prime of Kittens, who does not respond to in game messages.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    Bumblebee (DOTM)
    Yup. Tac Shark is better than Bee.

Has CW Prime s2, UM resistance stacks, and heal on s3 with synergy.

I'll take the shark any day over Moviebee
    Bumblebee (DOTM)
    DaveJL wrote: »
    I too think the same as the Prime of Kittens, who does not respond to in game messages.

Alas, poor Prime of Kittens is chat banned for eternity. Add KittenPrime 2.0 in game ;)
    And yeah at least tic tac shark can armour break when duped like og Prime, bee is outdated
  • PrimeHackerPrimeHacker Posts: 134
    Bumblebee (DOTM)
    :D Ha, Man
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    edited April 2018
    Starscream
    Sharkticons don't count, because all of them are worthless for playing
  • Bumblebee (DOTM)
    Gunz0 wrote: »

You chose Starscream??? His nullify is ridiculously good.
    Starscream

It's hard to control his nullrays against a defensive AI, plus it only nullifies basic buffs if he's not duped. But like you said, his nullify is ridiculously good if his signature ability level is high enough
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    edited April 2018
    Bumblebee (DOTM)

It's hard to control his nullrays against a defensive AI, plus it only nullifies basic buffs if he's not duped. But like you said, his nullify is ridiculously good if his signature ability level is high enough

His s2 armour break is really powerful as well... Scream is awesome :/

if you have an OG Megatron as well, it's just stupid
    edited April 2018
    Bumblebee (DOTM)

Dude, SERIOUSLY! Starscream is like 1 of the best bots or somethin! I wish I HAD Starscream. And SHARKTICONS! People still pay with sharkticons too Boi!

Bumblebee (DOTM)

Dude, SERIOUSLY! Starscream is like 1 of the best bots or somethin! I wish I HAD Starscream. And SHARKTICONS! People still pay with sharkticons too Boi!

Even if the AI is a pain in the backside you can still get off a few nullifies or two, his sp2 can be devastating and his synergy with g1 megatron is really nice too. Don’t hate on the starboy :sunglasses: and no one plays with sharkticons.. boi.
  • Bumblebee (DOTM)
    The bee has a massive problem, inconsistency. Evade is his core mechanic and evade is only good for AI controlled bot.
  • BotBoy909BotBoy909 Posts: 17
    Ultra Magnus
    Bee is great ultra magnes has a bad space 3 and his attacks stink
  • SabugenSabugen Posts: 350
    Ultra Magnus
    are people voting bee to belittle him so they can finally see him as a 4* ?
    he used to be the best bot in the game.
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    Optimus Prime
    Optimus is the most hated bot in the game and is so awful so I voted him...everyone hates him

Right?
    Optimus Prime
    Optimus is the most hated bot in the game and is so awful so I voted him...everyone hates him

Right?

Naw I was joking I love g1 prime and he is a god...couldn't love him more
  • Ultra Magnus
    How is Movie Bee bad. IMO he is the best in the game
  • Bumblebee (DOTM)
    The bee has a massive problem, inconsistency. Evade is his core mechanic and evade is only good for AI controlled bot.

I hate bee because of his evade. It's great on defense but gets you punched in the face while on offense.
    Bumblebee (DOTM)

At your stage he probably is but once you get higher he’ll start to become irrelevant
  • Bumblebee (DOTM)

Right?

I don't like the way OGP looks. Too blocky for my tastes.
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485

That look is part of what makes him awesome. I only wish his alt-mode had his trailer appear out of nowhere and attach to him.
    Bumblebee (DOTM)
    Darm0k wrote: »

That look is part of what makes him awesome. I only wish his alt-mode had his trailer appear out of nowhere and attach to him.

Megatron must be stopped. No matter the cost. DUN DUN DUN DUNNN YOU GOT THE TOUCH!!! YOU GOT THR POWERRRRR!!! YEAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!
    edited April 2018
    Bumblebee (DOTM)

Yeah, right :p. People who think Bumblebee DOTM is great, they are suckers
    Bumblebee (DOTM)
    I mean HOW IS BUMBLEBEE THE BEST BOT!!! YOU’RE WEIRD!!!!
    Starscream

He can stack a ton of damage (over 100% from knocking down his opponent, ??% if you manage to kill all of his teammates and some damage boost from evading if he's duped), very agile and easy to play with
    Bumblebee and Mirage are the "kings" of long fights
  • Bumblebee (DOTM)

He can stack a ton of damage (over 100% from knocking down his opponent, ??% if you manage to kill all of his teammates and some damage boost from evading if he's duped), very agile and easy to play with

For 8 seconds at the beginning of a fight dude. Which is like.... kind of the opposite of good at a long fight. He's definitely the worst tact (I count no sharkticon ever). I suspect you need to inspect his abilities again.

Literally EVERY other tact is superior in general, VASTLY superior the more the fight continues.
  • Hired_GoonHired_Goon Posts: 440
    Bumblebee (DOTM)
    Yeah, sadly, Bee is the worst of the lot currently but that doesn't make him terribad.

Dinobot is solid thanks to lots of armor breaking and swordmaster synergy

Ultra Magnus is amazing with his recent buff and his nullify finally working. His Specials do some solid damage too especially if the target has any kind of armor buffs. Lolol, so fun to watch Primal build 10 crit armors and then hit with a special from UM and his health bar just goes bye bye and now he has 10 armor breaks(if he even survives)

Starscream, while a little wonky, has excellent utility in his nullifies and his SP2 is pretty good for armor breaking

OG Meg is all kinds of useful, stupidly powerful if you start working in his synergies.

OG Optimus still has one of the best synergies in game, has absurd damage if he armor breaks all hits of his specials, has a permanent armor break and bleeds if duped.

Tactician Sharkticon has already been mentioned why he is actually better than Bee

And then there is Bee. I've said this before in that Movie Bee is ok. He just does not have the versatility or armor break of all the other tactician bots currently in game. His evade is useful but it screws most people up a lot. His perm attack up is pretty nice and easy to acquire. Again, Bee is easy, just knock your enemy over as much as possible.
  • Optimus Prime

For 8 seconds at the beginning of a fight dude. Which is like.... kind of the opposite of good at a long fight. He's definitely the worst tact (I count no sharkticon ever). I suspect you need to inspect his abilities again.

Literally EVERY other tact is superior in general, VASTLY superior the more the fight continues.

Literally? You got to be kidding me, you "literally" only pointed out one thing. So he's pretty much right and your just a "potato".
  • anglonanglon Posts: 3
    Starscream
    What?! I really like Bumblee! I think he's awesome!
    Optimus Prime

I so agree with the mirage part...mirage kicks rear